/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever ghosted a girl, anons? How did it feel? Did she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1463.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1463.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Have you ever ghosted a girl, anons?

How did it feel? Did she take it well? If not, did she try and get back in touch with you?

Greentext good stories
>>
>>35881933
That dog looks exactly like mine
>>
>>35881998
....Jed?

I was muted for asking a question
>>
>>35882169
Nahhh

Nick
>>
>>35881933
I used to do it all the time.
So many one night stands with chicks I thought I was better than, I always thought I could do better so I'd have drunk sex with them then move onto someone else.
Now I'm at 30 years old and perpetually alone and wishing I'd not fucked off loads of chicks who had nothing wrong with them just because I had an ego and thought I was better than everyone.

I've had to apologise to so many people for being a dickhead in the past but the damage was already done.
>>
She insisted and insisted and I eventually gave up and tried talking to her.
Got friendzoned in the end. I kinda fucked up, tho, not her fault.
>>
i very easily feel anxious, especially when i start receiving messages or whatever, so i just don't answer.

i feel really easily under pressure so my usual response is just to shut down until it's too late to answer.

i've done this to like 3-4 women this year.
>>
yeah there was a girl I met on here I used to talk to a year and a half ago, I had to stop talking to her because she had a job and was moving out and I was at least 5 years older than her and NEET living with my parents, the shame was too much
>>
>>35882310
I'm sorry to hear that anon. Have any of the girls forgiven you? Maybe at least one will see that you're truly sorry and work on rectifying things.

>>35882331
What was the initial relationship like before ghosting? And why did you ghost?

>>35882341
Why do you feel anxious if you're getting messages from people? It seems like you're a cool guy and people enjoy your personality.

>>35882411
NEET here too, it's probably my biggest reason for ghosting girls even if we get along

I feel like no matter how much they claim they're all right with my living situation, they look down upon me subconsciously
>>
>>35882633
eh, i had a pretty big social collapse a few years ago when i finished university. i was never mr popularity, but i got along well with people.

then i spent 2 years alone, barely talking to people. i'd go to school in the morning, go to work in the afternoon, come home at night, do nothing on the weekends except drink myself to sleep. it was basically a solid 6-8 month pity party.

on the other side of that, i had re-learned how to be alone, it didn't bother me anymore.

the problem is i got too good at it, and most people (especially people i don't know and SUPER ESPECIALLY girls who i believe will pressure me into seeing them) just freak me the fuck out. i have a hard time looking them in the eye unless i'm drunk (so im always drunk) and if i can, i just avoid talking to them all together.

most of my life is just a bunch of cobbled-together lies i put together so i can seem at least semi-presentable, if anybody gets too close they'll just realize i'm a loser that doesn't have much going on. it's happened before and it terrifies me to have my little personal myth be looked at too closely.
>>
Ghosting someone is the most inhuman, cruel, disgustingly sadistic thing someone can do.
I hope everyone in this thread dies a brutal, excruciatingly painful, slow death.
>>
>>35882784
Nobody can ghost me.
>>
>>35881933
Yeah a girl I was trying to date. As soon as she turned me down I never spoke to her again. Not going to give her attention for nothing in return. Another time was an ex girlfriend but it was a mutual ghosting. We said stuff to one another but I guess we were too stubborn to contact one another again
>>
>>35882784
Girls ghost men all the time and their excuses for it (he was creepy, I just didn't feel a connection, etc.) are considered valid by just about everyone.

IMO if girls are allowed to ghost, guys should be allowed, too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.