[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a gf? Have you ever had a gf? If so,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1469365089001.jpg (115KB, 750x955px) Image search: [Google]
1469365089001.jpg
115KB, 750x955px
Why don't you have a gf? Have you ever had a gf? If so, what was she like? Why did the relationship end?
>>
>>35881339
1. Don't want one.

2. Yes.

3. Because her and I wanted different things out of life. I didn't want to compromise to her wants, and didn't want her compromising to my wants, so I ended it.

Never dating again tbqh lads
>>
>>35881339
Been with my current girlfriend for two years now, waiting to move into our new place and then I'll propose probably get her pregnant after that. She's pretty much obsessed with me so don't have much to worry about with her which is good.
>>
File: uglymf.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
uglymf.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
>>35881339
>Why don't you have a gf?
too ugly, pic related
>Have you ever had a gf?
obviously nope
>If so, what was she like? Why did the relationship end?
i imagine any girl who dated me would immediately leave me once a better option presented itself, which every man is, in addition to some dogs and horses.
>>
>>35881434
holy shit you were not kidding, can't wait for the comments from people telling you to cut your hair and shit to give you false hope, those comments always make me smile
>>
File: new r.jpg (37KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
new r.jpg
37KB, 660x371px
>>35881339
1. Brainlet, ugly, poor, fucked up family, insane father

2. No, kissless virgin

The life is hell
>>
File: 1490584149224.jpg (54KB, 393x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490584149224.jpg
54KB, 393x720px
>>35881434
Why don't you diet and work out?
If you got /fit/ at least you'll get attention from girls even though you'll be too autistic to date them.
You'll get to feel better about yourself and be healthy.
Pic related, don't fit like this guy.
>>
Why should i have it?
>Have you ever had a gf?
Yup
>If so, what was she like?
She was really cold and a Tumblr-esque feminist, she was funny and weird in a nice way
>Why did the relationship end?
I did bad things to her and she took it as an opportunity to dump me because she started to be interested in another person, never again.
>>
>>35881463
yeah don't think for a second i believe them.
>>35881531
i have been 100 lbs lighter before and i still didn't get any attention from girls whatsoever. my face is just way too fucking ugly
>>
File: 1474474441494.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474474441494.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>35881339
i dont want one yet.
literally had girls say "youre hot, heres my number" and walk off, and ive always thrown it in the trash
>>
>>35881977
you have autism

not surprised that comment wasn't original
>>
>>35881339
>1.
Late blooming, social autist
>2.
Make a guess

At least something has happened since I have a female friend, vocational school oneitis that I've known for several years with whom I've gotten closer recently.
Dunno if it leads to her becoming a girlfriend but I'm not expecting it anyway so what ever.
>>
>>35881339
I was always a shy, awkward autist and became increasingly withdrawn and isolated after high school, so I just never met and hit it off with any girls. I've become marginally more social lately and got oneitis bad for a girl who already had a boyfriend as a result. I tried to move on at first but the few attempts I made failed and I've become too obsessed with her to consider pursuing other girls.
>>
>>35881339
Autist and schizophreniac, NEET, not attractive, recluse, can't trust anyone for good reasons

>Have you ever had a gf?
No and if anyone answers yes get off this board, you do not belong here

>If so, what was she like? Why did the relationship end
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.