[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's she so hard to orbit? If you try to talk to her she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7719.jpg (143KB, 628x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7719.jpg
143KB, 628x913px
Why's she so hard to orbit? If you try to talk to her she either blocks you or sends you gore
>>
File: 1467824623656.jpg (40KB, 384x385px) Image search: [Google]
1467824623656.jpg
40KB, 384x385px
>taking pride in being an orbiter
>>
>>35880998
haha, wow, this is a new reality. Please let me know more about all this friend.

How do you orbit her?
>>
>>35880998
yeah its difficult i know. like i literally offer her free gifts and money to let me orbit her, and ask nothing in return, and i get blocked. these are hard times we are living in.
>>
>>35881162
really? the key is to be edgy towards her. i sent her a homemade bomb in the mail, with a cute letter attached with directions on where to place it in the school she was going to for maximum damage. she thought it was funny, and when i messaged her and told her it was me, she gave me her number and we text occasionally now.
>>
>>35881162
Please be larping, I refuse to believe there are people actually this omega
>>
>>35881346
thats a clever idea man! i wish i had that kind of originality
>>
What's her snapchat? How are u guys even talking to her?
>>
>>35881451
Instagram DM or kik for those who have it
>>
>>35880998
I haven't orbited a girl since the 9th grade. I find the act disgusting and pitiful.
>>
>>35882372
Fork over the kik anon. I want some new gore
>>
>>35882464
It's qwekjl the last time I checked
>>
>>35882372
whats her instagram ?

captcha:dog
>>
bumping for instagram link
>>
>>35885049
Chris? Is that you? Why are you here on r9k?
>>
>>35885049
Twocopiesofinfintejest from what I remember
>>
>>35885070
i couldnt find her,give me the link pls
>>
>>35880998

Because she only wants Chad. Duh.
>>
bump again]

captcha: sin
>>
>>35880998

>actively wanting to be an orbiter?

Jesus you guys are cucks, do you wanna clean the jizz off her face with a wet wipe after shes done with her boyfriend you fucking cuckolds?
>>
>>35886067
They probably do want to do that. Don't encourage them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.