[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that introverts CAN NOT be robots You don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0732.jpg (117KB, 924x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
117KB, 924x720px
Daily reminder that introverts CAN NOT be robots

You don't desire anyone's company so solitude is a blessing.

The worst pain is wanting connections with people but being so autistic that you creep out and annoy everyone around you, living life as a laughingstock or actively shunned.
>>
File: Zr4I1IS.png (324KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Zr4I1IS.png
324KB, 720x1280px
Behavior is irrelevant in an image-based society.
>>
>>35880832
To a degree

Introverts still have it better
>>
>>35880832
>image-based
aspie way of thinking kinda
post the sources you're parroting from
maybe there's an actually intelligent argument there
>>
>>35880777
Fuck off with your Reddit teir thinking. Intoverts are the true robots.
>>
I disagree.
Introverts dislike large crowds of people and social interaction tires them out. While they would prefer to be left alone, it doesn't mean they don't want anyone's company. Usually they simply prefer having few but close friends while extroverts like surrounding themselves with others.

Introverts by nature do not seek out social interaction with others and combined with a robot, it is very unlikely that anyone wants to approach "the weird guy" either. This gives the introvert the peace he enjoys, but he never talks to anyone as a result and the only friends he'll ever have are over the internet.

Extroverts naturally find it easier to be around people even if they're weird or autistic or ugly simply because they spend more time around people in general, allowing them to develop social skills that help them "fit in". They don't avoid people, even if most people avoid them, but the sheer amount of people they are around guarantees that some of them will like the extrovert and allow them into their social circles. The concept here is trial and error. This doesn't work for the introvert because he already doesn't want to spend time with other people and just doesn't talk to enough people, making it less likely to find that one person who accepts him for who he is.
>>
>>35880987
>____ are the true ______ cos i say so
fuck off to twitter with your sjwisms
>>
File: 409.jpg (60KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
60KB, 600x620px
>>35880895
>"post your sources for people being visually judgemental"
>calling anyone an aspie
>>
File: 1490702473700.jpg (53KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1490702473700.jpg
53KB, 750x734px
>>35881254
>making a specific statement about a nuanced topic that has been discussed and analyzed by philosophers, psychologists, and sociologists that is no way shape or form a fact
ok so it's just your autistic conjecture

What about socioeconomic factors? What about fetishes? What about racial components? What about presenting beauty through different lenses? What about un-objective beauty? What of situational attractiveness based on good feels, prevalent concepts of genuine love that transcend initial attraction through human history? All of these factors come into play into what a specific society revolves around.Your idea of society is marketing aimed at plebs, normies, and easily impressionable retards like you that are uninterested in thought but have a fascination to make these sort of claims

TL;DR off yourself dumb weeb
>>
>>35881254
>criticizing someone while using green text
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.