[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my barber always talk to me and ask me questions while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3262.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
Why does my barber always talk to me and ask me questions while he's cutting my hair? Why does he point out obvious things like "boy, it's hot today", how am I supposed to respond to that without just saying "yeah".
Why can't he just leave me alone?
>>
>>35880193
Because normies think if 2 or more people are in close proximity they always have to be talking about something.
>>
>>35880193
Tell him about switching from deodorant to anti perspirant and how it made a big difference to the sweat in your pits. After you laugh then you can tell him that you heard they had prescription strength stuff at the pharmacy and that you want to try some.

Easy peasy
>>
just close your eyes and hope he gets the idea. i sometimes do that
>>
>>35880346
I forgot to add that you can also tell him how when its hot you have to walk with your arms out like a gorilla so that you can keep a breeze on your pits
>>
>>35880363
>just close your eyes

is this normal? sounds funny
>>
>>35880193
Mine knows how awkward I am and gave up talking to me. It's almost worse in a way
>>
>>35880500
just try it next time. dont let anxiety get to you because it's "weird" and "funny" . it's not
>>
Just start moaning sexually while you answer his questions. Make sure to make eye contact in the mirror as well.
>>
>>35880193
Kek anon.

I'd say just hum and drop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.