[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as if anime isn't already bad enough by itself now you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1490724206698.jpg (97KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490724206698.jpg
97KB, 960x600px
So as if anime isn't already bad enough by itself now you motherfuckers are gettin into a little sonething called traps. Basically, it's a dude that dresses like a chick, has a dick, and you say it isn't gay. Well I'm here to tell you, lT'S FUCKING GAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! If I walk up to you right fuckin' now with me being a dude and you being a dude and you are turned on by me, that would be gaaaaay. It's no different for fuckin' traps just 'cause they dress like a chick don't mean don't mean they are a chick they got a dick and it's gay! AND DON'T SAY THE DICK MAKES IT CUTER, 'CAUSE THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT CUTER THAT MAKES IT EVEN GAYER! THAT MAKES YOU GAY, BITCH! AND YOU SEND ME PICTURES OF 'EM WITH THEIR LITTLE SKIRTS LIFTED AND THEIR FUCKING NUTS HANGING OUT. I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT SHIT! I'M NOT GAY LIKE YOU! STOP SENDING ME HENTAI!!! STOP SENDING ME ANIME PICTURES!!! STOP SENDING ME TRAPS!!! OH MY GOD!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
dude its 2017... are there still people who consider traps as homosexual or is this bait?
>>
>>35880154
That video fucking killed me, funny shit.
>>
>>35880154
it's not gay if she (male) has extremely feminine looks and personality.

2/10 bait, made me read and reply
>>
>>35880255
It absolutely is gay if you are attracted to a male
0/10 opinion, made me shudder
>>
whos sending you traps?
>>
File: 1484883565621.jpg (43KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
1484883565621.jpg
43KB, 347x426px
Pictured: A lesbian With a dick.

We're Here, We're Near, Get used to it!
>>
I'm not gay, I just wanna boogie to some marvin
>>
TELL EM BRO! Btw you gonna watch the FULBOL game today? xDD
>>
>>35880371
You ARE gay, Marvin
>>
>>35880333
>whos sending you traps?
You are fag
>>
>>35880154
https://youtu.be/KN3asLkKzi0

In case no one here was aware
>>
File: 1486418484866.png (119KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1486418484866.png
119KB, 413x451px
>>>35880255
>he unironically likes traps
>mfw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.