[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /tiredoftheirfriends/ here? Yeah, yeah, inb4 "REEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1404569239736.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1404569239736.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
Who else /tiredoftheirfriends/ here?

Yeah, yeah, inb4 "REEEEE you've got friends you fucking normie!!!!1"

I got a few friends, okay? We're all robots in our own way. Anyways, it's getting hard to come up with excuses not to hang out with them on weekends. I say that I've taken a break from smoking and drinking, but what the fuck do I say when they tell me it'll be a sober hangout? All past hangouts from this year never failed to feel like a night wasted. They're having fun, but to me the humor and atmosphere is staler than a corked bottle of wine. I just wanna enjoy night off while eating chocolate while playing some video game.

Any tips for a good excuse? Or is there a way of being honest without being insulting?
>>
I just stopped contacting mine altogether, deleted my facebook, and then they kind of gave up on trying to see me.
Feels good.
>>
>>35879480
>Any tips for a good excuse?

Jesus Christ, Lord Almighty, this is some advanced autism.

Here's what you do Anon: You say "Hey guys, sorry, I won't be coming over this weekend. Nothing big, just need some time to myself. Thanks for the invite. See you next week."

That's all. Don't make up excuses. Don't be insulting. Just tell them the truth.
>>
Get a white cane.

Tell your friends that you've been having trouble seeing lately.

"I may have to sell my car soon."

They'll quickly fade out into other social circles and abandon you.
>>
Just cut contact. It's not like they'll try to reach out to you anyway.
>>
I met my only two friends at work. We pretty much have nothing in common except that we are heavy drinkers. I thought I would be in graduate school, so I wouldn't have to see them so much, but I was only able to apply to one school due to the inability to leave the state currently. I was rejected, so I'm stuck with these two for another year.
>>
>>35879480
OP can't inb4. Get the fuck off my board, normie.
>>
It will pass with time, when until you're 30, my man, you'll see... Like magic ;)

(you can become conservative too, that helps)
>>
>>35879480
>normie problems
lol
>>
Apparently because of my depression I drove away my friends due to making them feel uncomfortable/being clingy to them. I have no one else to turn to for help too. Can't wait to die alone.
>>
File: 1471237752554.jpg (11KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1471237752554.jpg
11KB, 236x350px
>>35879501
I did this.
I don't regret it. Nobody ever really liked me that much, I don't think.
It's amazing how quickly people stop contacting you when you delete the various social medii; it's the only way most normalcunts communicate.
If you have a problem with normans bothering you, try this.
>>
>>35879579
>(you can become conservative too, that helps)
If you live on the coasts/in a wealthier area, this will 100% work. The only form of conservatism in those places that won't end in social ostracization requires a level of tact that robots never possess.
>>
>>35879579
Doesn't work in Serbia
not op
>>
>>35879480
Me and my robot friend have taken up a new hobby this year where we walk around looking under bridges, last year we used to be big into DIY and garden centers.
>>
File: udie.png (550KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
udie.png
550KB, 300x468px
I stopped having friends nine years ago and I don't regret it in the slightest.
>>
I pushed all my friends away because i was tired of them but now i regret it because im so fucking lonely but im also too proud to apologize to them
>>
Friendship is give and receive. You want to keep your friends, then you gotta be there for them too, even if you don't like it sometimes.
And I promise, its better than being alone.
>>
File: 1485189079822.png (277KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485189079822.png
277KB, 640x480px
>Tfw every friend you had turned into the most annoying unfunny faggots ever imaginable
>Every interaction with them consists on them showing each other vines, dabbing and other normalfag shit
>Every conversation is the lowest common denominator shit you can imagine or them trying to "roast" each other by calling each other gay
Why did they turn into such fucking cunts?
>>
>>35879480
It's like that with the people I work with. It's like every time I see them now they say or do something that pisses me off. I prefer it when I get the chance to work alone now.
>>
Be honest. Just say you're not feeling it this weekend and you want to be alone. If they are your friends they will understand.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.