[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever had an encounter with a normie who had 'mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mi.png (1MB, 499x1836px) Image search: [Google]
mi.png
1MB, 499x1836px
Ever had an encounter with a normie who had 'mental illness' and such?
>>
>>35878629
I wonder if I should kill myself every day, and I don't say I'm "depressed"

Anyone claiming mental illness on the internet needs to be put down.
>>
I am clinically depressed but I hate it. I'm also a normie but I come to this board to lurk and not post I enjoy the content here but it always puts me in a spiral of emotions good and bad. I don't ever post on the internet really about it. The only people that know are my parents and girlfriend. I would never use the diagnoses as a defining trait of my personality I feel like that is so stupid
>>
>>35878629

>social anxiety
>I don't want to go to the bathroom because everyone will stare.

Fuck me normies are retarded.
I remember picking up someone elses order at KFC because I panicked when the employees talked to me.
>>
>>35878629
most tend to be self diagnosed attention whores who are proud of having it
>>
File: dr.mario.gif (2MB, 400x288px)
dr.mario.gif
2MB, 400x288px
>>35878629

>people can't use colorful language or exaggerations in 2017
>>
>highschool psychology class
>fat girl named Raven gets in front of the room
>opens a powerpoint on self-harm
>tells the entire class about how she cuts herself and is depressed
>all of her friends and classmates supports her
>another classmate does a presentation on his schizophrenia weeks later
>everyone supports him, people cry and stuff

I think normies aren't faking, they are just freakishly open and supportive of each other. They talk about each other behind their backs but still have this weird altruistic, sharing attitude. It helps them?
>>
>>35879098
Neither one of them are crippled in wheelchairs or missing an eye, though.

You're only worth defending and support if you're "beautiful".
>>
File: 1464831005817.jpg (43KB, 515x496px)
1464831005817.jpg
43KB, 515x496px
>>35878629

yeah, anyone who says they have anxiety and then go and hang out with friends in any public area, especially with large groups of people. Also anyone who says they have anxiety because they get nervous before giving a speech or presentation.
>>
>>35878629
Every time I get in a vehicle of any kind I start having these awful thoughts about animals being smeared along the road by it.

It's fucking crippling.
>>
>>35879118
He said the cutter was fat, and fat chicks are ugly as hell.
>>
>I feel nervous
>IT MUST BE MUH ANXIETY, ITS PLAYING UP
>I AM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK, LOOK AT MY HAND
>Has slight nervous shakes
>ITS MUH ANXIETY
>>
>>35879098
I think it they're still looking for attention though. I think you can both have a legit mental illness and still be an attention seeker about it.

If anything I don't think anyone makes it up for attention, I think they legit believe they have social anxiety because they're shy or whatever.
>>
>>35879193
Intrusive thoughts. It's common. It's just many people don't talk about it because they think they'll come off as weird but everyone has this.
>>
>>35879649
>tfw 99% of "shy" normies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVMwo8BC88
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.