[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were born during a time where humans have to work, disease

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x457px
>you were born during a time where humans have to work, disease can still kill you and humans age ect.
>all of the problems that plague you today would be obsolete had you been been a few hundred years down the road

Thanks, mom
>>
File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>35878612
>tfw you realize we were born into literally the worst possible era to live in
>>
>>35878637
>anon typed into 4chan, a website on the world wide web, a place where you can access 90% of manmade information and art, and connect to people across the globe, regardless of language or heritage
boohoo anon's a beta who cant get a gf life's so hard
>>
>>35878637
I have it worse than you, you're probably american. Can you give me some money?
>>
>>35878808
Americans have it worse than anybody.. high cost of being the BEST
>>
File: 1483999346868.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483999346868.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>35878858
breedom idn't bree brodder :DDD
>>
>>35878703
And yet not a single person would talk to you. Great interweb. It doesn't even make people smarter than libraries did. Entertainment? Gladiators n such used to exist. Brothels and drug dens. No real investigation if you killed someone you hated. Back in the day, when women needed men.
>>
File: 1482020250037.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1482020250037.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>35878703
Yes yes. Good goy. You have it so easy these days! All these modern comforts and material possessions are what makes life worth living! You don't want to go back to how things were in the past. It was awful. Just trust me goy.
>>
>if you had been born in the 50s you would have been fine because of no social marxism and infidelity was frowned upon

>you are born in the timeline where slut culture and rabid leftism is rampant, free speech is being curbed as not to offend anyone and mass immigration is forced on white countries without the consent of the populace

Bezmenov was right
>>
>>35879141
if i was born in the 50s i'd be in a literal marxist society (not like it's a horrible thing), fuck you retarded amerikek (what a tautology)
>>
>>35879168
Not an American, Western European though. Marxism was shit and life in the USSR probably wasn't that great, I'll admit that.
What country, Anon?
>>
>>35878898
no but seriously, if you live in dirt poor conditions are you really going to imagine how great your life would be with a fucken iPhone? wew lad
>>
>>35878703
Yeah bro things are great XD Why is everybody complaining lol don't you know we have like iPhones and Netflix and stuff? Just watch a John Green video, he'll explain to you why society is great amd you have no right to complain!

Never mind the massive epidemic of depression and suicide and don't worry about the invasion of privacy by the state, the destruction our culture, the lack of personal freedom, and the fact that you will work like a slave all your life just to barely scrape by because the baby boomers ruined our future haha. Who cares lol we have Game of Thrones! Things are great
>>
This was supposed to be a thread marveling at the advanced future not a thread complaining about now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.