[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone like spics? I swear we are the most hated ethnicity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 24

File: 1488497095462.jpg (65KB, 786x733px) Image search: [Google]
1488497095462.jpg
65KB, 786x733px
Does anyone like spics?
I swear we are the most hated ethnicity in the planet.

Even sandnigger refugees with nothing on their backs get to fuck qt Aryan German girls.
>>
>Even sandnigger refugees with nothing on their backs get to fuck qt Aryan German girls.

Lol don't believe this cuckold fantasy. It's not true.
>>
>>35877526
at least you're not white
>>
>ugly
>manlets
>brown skin
>poor
>stupid
>Catholic
>probably a drug dealer

What's NOT to love!
>>
They're universally recognized for being the most annoying. They're proud of it.
>>
I grew up in what they like to call the "barrio" so all my closest friends are Mexicans. They're a pretty comfy people. Mexicans assimilate just enough to function in American society but not end up like these self hating dweebs on r9k. I like Mexicans and the culture.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>35877548
Fuck off Mohammed, we know the real reason you left for Europe.
>>
>>35877526
Personally I don't mind spics but I also live in Canada. Any spanish person here has legally immigrated. Also, I would chop off one of my nuts to fuck a hot latina.
>>
Im dominican and i have always hated my culture
>>
>>35877582
And they also usually have a 90% understanding of the English language but still have cute little quirks
>I don't want to get off (out) of the car
>you go do that for (so) I can go do this
>>
I hate how spics dont put any effort into learning english but they can say "disability" in their stupid spanglish accents
>>
File: 1487824699173.jpg (44KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487824699173.jpg
44KB, 640x539px
>>35877526
>>35877627
Will trade blonde whores for Latina qt3.14
>>
tbqh your culture is this pathetic mix of the worst parts of every other race with none of the positives, you have the criminality of blacks, the subservience to your parents of asians, the over-religiosity of arabs and the self-hating of whites

are you even a real race? you are basically an entire race of mixed race rape babies, what is even the proper term for spics? hispanics? latinos? mestizos? no one knows or cares

also the entire continent of south america is like a black hole in geo-politics, its amazing how little it matters, everyone cares about north america, europe and asia because of all the financial power they have and everyone has to care about the middle east and africa because of their resources and constant wars but no one cares about south america and it could disappear and no one would notice other than changing where they get their drugs from
>>
Don't worry op Latinos are cool as fuck. They go out of their way to make you feel like family.
>>
>>35877674
i don't have any whores lol
>>
Mfw I have to be a whitewashed spic to remain legal here. And I've gone to far into assimilation that he no longer has an accent, is weak, and feeble minded enough to practice self loathing on a daily basis and has no self respect.

Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>35877786
>he
Kek.. I meant "I no longer have"*
>>
>>35877786
Minorities like you are awful and don't deserve your skin tbqh
>>
>>35877813
Good, I hate my skin
>>
>>35877548
*Rape

Origianal
>>
>>35877627
Dominicans are niggers tho
>>
>>35877582
>>35877613
>>35877634
>>35877719
The only reason you guys consider spics "bros" is because we're too fucking ugly and stupid and unwanted to take your women. No qt girls would willingly look at a spic for more than 3 seconds if she could help it.

We're stuck dating our hideous goblin """women""" like pic related, while you fuck the rare 9/10 cousins in our family.
>>
>>35877681
I have to agree with this post
>>
Lol, don't mind me.
I'm just going to make 20+ brown babies.
>>
File: IMG_6569.jpg (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6569.jpg
138KB, 1024x768px
>>35877835
I have a Mexican friend, he's about 5'9", hes an amateur boxer and his dad is this former drug dealer so he has a bit of money. He loves white girls and they love him. You think you're ugly and stupid and unwanted because you don't know how to play to your strengths.
>If you speak Spanish, use it to your advantage. It's a sexy language.
Especially if you're Mexican because Mexicans like to draw the words out and make them longer and smoother than they have to be.
>Dress like a narco.
Or at least not like an autistic goof. You probably dress like a retard. There's a reason your ancestors loved gold so much.
>Get a fade
Go to the barber shop and get a taper fade or something, cut off that chili bowl or whatever you have on your head. Be ready to spend ~$20 a week though for maintenance.
>if you have a good amount of Spanish blood and can grow a beard, grow one
If you're too Indio to grow a nice beard, don't grow a fucking beard. Cut that goofy ass pedophile mustache you have

You need to play up that Latin Lover shit as much as you can. There's no reason a man of color shouldn't be getting pussy, especially when you have all these stereotypes in your favor (along with the bad ones)

You people were fucking warriors for christs sake. Act like one.
>>
File: laughing mexicans~02.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mexicans~02.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>35877681
we're smarter than blacks, more masculine than asians, reproducing and migrating faster than arabs, and much harder workers than whites :^)
>>
File: 1487982283030.jpg (81KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487982283030.jpg
81KB, 633x568px
>>35877954
Fuck off, you're just making shit up.

The whole latin lover meme only applies to European Spaniards who are white.
>>
>>35877980
This is actually pretty true. Aside from the violence, Latinos (Central Americans, not the Caribbeans) are a model race. Smart, hardworking, fun, loving, religious, etc. Maybe America actually WILL be great when it's a bean majority country. Get rid of a lot of the degeneracy here.
>>
File: IMG_6570.jpg (35KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6570.jpg
35KB, 236x236px
>>35878015
Typical /r9k/ shitposter. You truly believe your race is what makes you unattractive. Someone gives you advice on how to be more attractive, advice that is based on real life experience and not just speculation, and here you are "WAAA YOURE LYING"

Ok. Keep believing the reason women don't want you is because you're Hispanic and not because you're just straight up trash while Humberto and Joaquin are fucking Stacey in their cowboy hats after they taught Stacy how to dance to Tejano.
>>
>>35878109
This.
The grass is always greener. I check every superficial box of what /r9k/ thinks women want and it doesn't help because I'm an emotionally crippled sperg.
>>
You all seriously underestimate how much white women are fascinated with other cultures. American whites (excluding Southern whites) don't really have a culture so the women are willing to latch onto anything that seems a little foreign and cool.
>>
File: 2+2=4.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2+2=4.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
>>35878156
Upon reconsideration most of your advice was about new accessories to buy, though; that won't help either.
Most things won't help people on this site, but that isn't a reason in and of itself to give up...
You're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1483609717442.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1483609717442.png
377KB, 498x497px
>be weak beta white boy starting first year in guetto-ish back in junior high
>nig nogs and other minorities on the loose
>nig nogs are by far the most problematic
>first week, group of nig nogs sees me, points at me from the distance in the hallways and begins to approach
>"oh shit I know whats going to happen"
>they circle me and begin taunting and pushing and shit
>seriously intimidated by the possibility of being stabbed or shot if I ran or tried to defend myself so I took the bullying
>suddenly hear from the end of the same hallway the niggers came from "what the fuck are you doing homses"
>group of stereotypical 4-5 hood looking spics coming our way
>they arrive and immediately push the little bitch nigs away and a hooligan-like fight begins
>one of the spics pushes me aside and tells me to walk away with him
>once we're safe he introduces himself (Pablo lol) and says "you seem new kid so you cant let this negros pick on you so early or they will make life here impossible for you ese"
>From that day on I joined their "gang", went biking, partying and overall hanging out with them up until high school when I moved
>tfw a bunch of spiggers helped me more to stop being beta in two years than my family ever did

TL;DR Even for hodrats, some of them are nice, better than blacks or arabs
>>
It always comes back to white women for muds.
>>
>>35877980
>reproducing and migrating faster than arabs

unfortunately
>>
>>35878184
Yeah because that will make you physically attractive. If you're an autist then that has less to do with you being Hispanic and more to do with you being an autist.
>>
>>35877613
>spanish person
not every spanish-speaking person is spanish, retard.

>has legally immigrated
then when trump tries to apply the same policies canada has for immigration he gets called a literal nazi.
>>
>>35878247
Kek you accidentally joined a Mexican gang too? I did at 19 years old back in 2015, it really unironically helped.
>>
>>35878457
>"""accidentally""" joined a gang
how did the police react when you tould them that?
>>
>>35878486
Joining a gang isn't illegal here, you just have a harsher punishment than non gang members if you get caught breaking the law and that's only if you're a known gang member.
>>
Hispanics know how to fuckin relax. They know how to kick back and take a break from life. Idk if it's the Southern European influence or the warm weather that makes em just want to take it easy but I love that shit.

My dream is to move to a small town in some Latin American country, free myself of all this technology and these distractions and just live.
>>
Middle-class socal white here,

Most Mexicans I've met have been pretty chill. Just like any race, they've got their qt3.15s and doggos. Dudes can be bros, or thuggy pieces of shit.

Every race is the same. Every race is the same.
>>
>>35878606
>socal white
Explains your thought process. I'm sure most of the racists on here are from some Napoleon Dynamite town in some flyover state and the only time they see another race is when we're getting paid to chimp out in a movie.
>>
>>35878450
>not every spanish-speaking person is spanish, retard.

Ya lo sabe, mongol.
>>
I'm Mexican. I must be the only Latino on 4chan that doesn't wish he was white. I'm okay with what I am. Most of this self hate comes from people that just want a white GF and try to blame their race for why they can't do it. Even though there's tons of Mexicans with white GFs. It's just that a lot of you guys are ugly.
>>
Not true my brothers married to a white woman for Oregon with to cum skin kids with blue eyes and Hispanic features.
>>
File: 1490714373396s.jpg (2KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1490714373396s.jpg
2KB, 125x114px
>tfw when you're a spic and half nigger
>>
All spics are good for is fucking. And that's only the women, the men are worthless.
>>
File: IMG_4095.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4095.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>mid 2015
>move to Texas
>start community college
>Mexican guy named Julio takes a liking to me
>never had real friends so I'm expecting an ulterior motive
>talk to Julio everyday
>exchange phone numbers with Julio for project
>Julio begins texting me just to see how I'm doing
>this wetback either wants something out of me or is gay
>Julio texts me "what are you doing Saturday wey? Wanna hit a party?"
>never been to a party
>never had anyone invite me
>98% sure it's a setup to humiliate me somehow but say yes anyway
>send Julio my address and he picks me up
>15 minute drive to some little run down wooden house
>Julio takes me to backyard
>about 4 or 5 well dressed Mexicans with fucking guns everywhere playing drinking games
>scared as fuck
>introduced to all of them, they're all pretty cool
>they give me a beer and let me shoot a shotgun
>party starts about an hour later
>a bunch of other Mexicans show up
>music is all hip hop and that loud trumpet shit
>everyone encourages me to drink
>Mexican qt3.14 shakes her large backside on me
>social anxiety disappears
>taking shots, talking to Latin cuties
>talk to the wrong cholo's gf
>he tries to fight me
>Julio and his friends back me up
>huge fight breaks out, people are running
>guy getting stomped out across the street
>someone shoots in the air
>everyone leaves
>Julio's friend says "we got you to we're not gonna let somebody disrespect you like that"
>the Julio and his friends regularly invite me out to parties or to eat or to watch boxing matches
>tfw one of Julio's friends helped me lose virginity

Since then, I've liked Mexicans a little more than any other race.

Pic related is proof that the story is true (caught a picture of two girls in the big fight)
>>
File: mex pepe.png (300KB, 557x519px) Image search: [Google]
mex pepe.png
300KB, 557x519px
>tfw spic
>don't even speak Spanish but my mom does, she was too stupid and lazy to teach me
>got made fun of throughout school because of it
>tfw can't communicate with over half the people here in the barrio
>they called me white washed
>English last and first name
>white people come up to me speaking in Spanish
>blacks think i speak Spanish
>browns think i speak Spanish
>tfw don't speak Spanish
>>
File: 1477369833299 (1).jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477369833299 (1).jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>35877954
But I hate boxers, narcos and despise the "latin lover" stereotype.
>>
>>35879249
Are you mixed? How do you have an English last name?
>>
>gave a spic a handie once
>>
>>35879249

puta

unbelievablyblocked
>>
>>35879383
You don't seem all that masculine, bud. I'm assuming you hate the idea of machismo as well? If you're a Hispanic male and neither macho nor a flagrant homosexual who shames his father, wtf are you doing?
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (48KB, 685x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
48KB, 685x604px
>>35878109
The realist fucking post in this entire thread. Just proving once again that this board is full of virgins anime liking basement dwellers losers who think life owns them something because they don't get handed what they want in life instead of working hard for it.

Get the fuck out of that basement you fucking losers, and you will start seeing the world with your own eyes and not through a computer screen.

I'm Hispanic and for some reason Hispanic girls don't like me as much as white or black girls. I could easily bang a white girl because they approach me instead of me having to chase them. I'm laughing at all these virgin losers here who blame their "race" on why they can't get laid; seriously, get a life fucking dweebs
>>
>>35878787
Learn to speak spanish dumbass.
Ya lo se, mongolo.
>>
File: mgtow.png?w=538&h=340.png (267KB, 538x340px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png?w=538&h=340.png
267KB, 538x340px
>>35877835
>We're stuck dating our hideous goblin """women""" like pic related
Dude just go mgtow. Taking care of fat goblin women is optional.
>>
File: 1351975430396.jpg (37KB, 745x637px) Image search: [Google]
1351975430396.jpg
37KB, 745x637px
>>35877835
Dude what are you talking about. Spics have the highest mixing rates with white people. you are chads: the race.
>>
>>35879414
Are you a grill?

Why did you do that?
>>
Im of puerto rican descent and i kinda hate my culture but at the same i still get butthurt when someone talks shit about my people. Is this weird?

At the end of the day, family is still family
>at least im not a taco bender
>>
>>35879982
Let me guess: you grew up around whites?
>>
>>35879999
it was a mix. But mostly yeah.
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
>>35878800
Wrong, puto.

I want a JAPANESE gf and they only want whites and I'd rather be an eternal virgin than touch brown mexishit pussy. Since I can't get what I want, I guess that narrows down my options.
>>
File: IMG_6576.jpg (188KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6576.jpg
188KB, 720x1280px
>>35880115
What kind of man wouldn't want some sweet, wet, aromatic Mexican pussy? It smells like fruit, feels like a cup of warm lotion and tastes like fucking chamoy powder. Mexican women have that Aztec witchcraft pussy, they do something to it that makes you fall in love as soon as you cum in it. You just fall asleep in her arms and know she's the mother of your kids.
>>
>>35878723
Fuck you there are plenty of mexicans to work the potato fields in Preston, Idaho
>>
>>35880115
He's not wrong, he's just not a sad self hater. I'm not sure if you realize but women find self loathing to be unattractive.
>>
>>35880521
>What kind of man wouldn't want some ... Mexican pussy?
A man who is not a cuckold. A man who doesn't like to settle for trash. A man who wants to make his race better.
>>
>>35879130
Kind of jealous, always wanted some minority friends, but in Montana, it's just not possible.
>>
>>35880540
Are you implying that I hate myself?

No, no, no. I love myself. So much that I won't settle for disgusting mexican cunt.

I encourage all my countrymen to leave mexican cunts to the dogs. We deserve better than that trash.
>>
>>35877526
do I count as a spic if I live in a spic country but my parents are both racemixed with french, anglo and spanish blood with having minimal contact with other people?.
>>
>>35877526

What are you talking about? I have a Mexican close friend, and he gets mad pussy by White Girls. All he did was get fit. Girls naturally love the brown skin cause it looks better than when a white guy tans.
>>
>>35880639
>french, anglo and spanish
nigga how many parents do you have? or is this some cuck scenario?
>>
>>35880639
Are you a manlet? If you are you count as a spic
>>
>>35878040

Ok Carlos
>>
>>35878015
it's mostly france and italy with this reputation actually.

>>35878164
this isn't really true. in fact the minorities that are seen as "western" do better than the one's that are seen as really foriegn. blacks and hispanics do better with white girls than asians or indians or arabs because they are seen as western. being called "abdul" or "raj" makes you like 2 points lower in the eyes of most white girls, unless they have a particular interest in the culture. arabs always pretend to be from italy or greece.
>>
>>35880696
my mother is a descendant of spanish and anglos.
my father is descendant of spanish and french.
>>35880706
not really, I'm 6'2(189cm).
>>
>>35880684
t. pedro gonzales
>>
File: image (4).jpg (47KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image (4).jpg
47KB, 601x508px
>>35879249
>tfw half malaysian and half korean
>people expect me to know both languages but was raised in an english enviroment most od my life
>made fun of behind my back 24/7

i know how it feels fellowbot
>>
>>35880632
What Mexican girl hurt you? I've been hurt by Mexican girls too but I've also been loved deeply by a few. There's no love and loyalty like that of a mexicana's. Your problem with them might be that you lack the masculinity that they love.
>>
>>35880115
If you think Japanese girls can't be complete garbage then you're seriously deluded.
>>
>tfw born tan skinned from South American backgrounds and looks American Indian
>tfw born as a women and is expected to have children to "expand the famiy :))))"
>>
>>35880632
put a little cream over that anal pain fuccboi ayy
>>
I like spics :)

Still need to come in LEGALLY tho
>>
>>35877582
do they call you wero?
>>
File: 3.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
>>35881159
You're assuming that I've tried to get any mexican trash. I'm not into them. They just don't turn me on. Not their faces or their bodies or their attitudes. NOTHING.

>you lack the masculinity that they love.
They don't love masculinity. Look at the effeminates they always go for.

>>35881204
Their ugliest women are worth 10 of the "best" mexican cunts. Garbage through and through.
>>
>>35877835
>implying anyone here is taking any women

You guys are just cool. Plus I like how you guys are genociding all the blacks in cali :^)
>>
>>35877526
>good food

thats good enough for me paco
>>
>>35881364
Ugh, I dont like minorities at all, but still find the idea of a self-hating minority detestable
>>
File: 1365478473892.jpg (141KB, 569x927px) Image search: [Google]
1365478473892.jpg
141KB, 569x927px
>>35881613
For the last time, I don't hate myself. In fact, I love myself and I want the best woman possible for myself. That is a Japanese woman.

Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp.
>>
>>35881613
>but still find the idea of a self-hating minority detestable
why? Do you have a problem with self-hating whites too?
>>
>>35881735
I kind of understand. I'm black and I love being black but I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with a black woman. I'd have sex with some, given the opportunity but I like Latinas way more.
>>
Didn't you make this post yesterday? You got over 100-200 replies?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 218x290px
Op I'm boricua and my gf loves me
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.