[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can't be robots because they won't settle? But

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (205KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 843x1034px
Women can't be robots because they won't settle? But anon, you won't settle and have an overly idealized image of what women should be.
>>
As long as she had a pulse I'd be ok with her.

But that's still not low enough standards apparently.
>>
>>35877456
>you won't settle and have an overly idealized image of what women should be
bullshit. i would settle immediately. its just that literally not a single woman on earth wants me.
>>
>>35877456
> an overly idealized image of what women should be.
all i want is not ugly

women can "settle" for someone who isn't ugly so it doesn't count
>>
>>35877560
But you don't leave your house. How would you know?
>>
there's nothing wrong with having standards tbqh

if you settle for some obese single mother then you probably aren't really in a loving relationship even if you get to fuck her saggy pussy
>>
>>35877589
>But you don't leave your house
but i do. i go to university, i work part time. i have met plenty of women who werent "looking for a boyfriend right now" and had one a week later. im not pulling this out of my ass, this is actually my life.
>>
All I want is someone that truly cares about me.
But that's never going to happen.
>>
>>35877614
Exactly this, same situation.
>>
>>35877614
In order for this to be true you'd have to not have crippling social anxiety
>>
>>35877648
youre right. what is your point?
>>
File: 1490760837555.jpg (215KB, 886x901px) Image search: [Google]
1490760837555.jpg
215KB, 886x901px
>>35877648
Hence the problem at hand. You think we wanted to be born mentally fucked up?
>>
>>35877667
Just not particularly indicative of a robot
>>
>>35877734
I think you miss my point. I'm calling bullshit on the "absolutely no person could ever want me" meme
>>
>>35877768
social anxiety is the only reason you can imagine why girls would never want a particular man? thats quite the opinion you try to defend there anon.
>>
>>35877780
Please stop being so obtuse
>>
>>35877456
they cant be robots because they live life on easy mode OP
>>
>>35878072
Maybe Stacies do
>>
>>35877456

Fair play. I was going to say she similar in the other thread (fembots can't be robots) but I didn't.
>>
>>35877456
sauce on manga?
origigigigififigigifhdvdiwgdueh
>>
>>35878088
almost all of them do anon
>>
>>35878119
Hyperbole doesn't make it true
>>
>>35877456
>Women can't be robots because they won't settle?
did you pull this out of your ass OP?
>>
>>35877456
I have standards to avoid confronting the fact no woman wants me. They have standards cause they get enough attention to have a choice.
>>
>>35878135
im not saying a women cant have a bad life they just cant be robots
>hyperbole doesn't make it true
believe what you will anon
>>
>>35877456

What? Are you trying to twist something as hard as you can so you can make it seem hypocritical? That seems like what you're doing. Roastie get out. re
>>
>>35878241
I literally have a penis anon. Also, I'm just calling bullshit on certain self proclaimed robots
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>35878275
>literally
underage or women please go
>>
>>35877456
Females can't be robots for a myriad of reasons, not just because they "won't settle" you dumb anime faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 404x404px
>>35877456
The fact that a kind, loving, and loyal woman is "over idealized" speaks volumes to the times we live in.
>>
>>35879505
Let me tack on straightforward to that. The double talk of women is so tiring to deal with
>>
>>35877456
i've been wanting to settle since day 1, doggo

anyone that has more than 3 sexual partners should be culturally shamed
>>
>>35877456
>You won't settle
I absolutely would. Most people on this board would. Lurk moar.
>>
>>35877745
Having social anxiety is one of the defining traits of being a robot you fuckwit
>>
File: IMG_3247.jpg (94KB, 1118x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.jpg
94KB, 1118x1101px
>>35879573
>More than 3
I think you mean more than 1
>>
>>35878135
It's not hyperbole at all, though. Women have an inherent advantage over men with regard to the sexual marketplace. It's virtually impossible for a woman to be alone involuntarily.
>>
>>35877456
Um, yes. Our only chance at happiness is settling for a used-up roastie past her prime, and most of us can't even have that.
>>
File: miitomo.jpg.png (412KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
miitomo.jpg.png
412KB, 540x960px
>>35877456
>live life on easy mode
>still fuck it up

malebots think this is not possible, however...
>>
>>35879841
This is what men complain about actually. They can only manage to get a girl like you who spends the entire relationship regretting how she messed things up with chad.
>>
>>35880036
That is not an accurate description of me.
>>
Can black women be robots?
>>
>>35877801
No, really, is it so hard to belive that no woman wants someone like me? The only time one seemed not to disgusted to interact with me, she ended up just wanting to be friends.
>>
>>35881038
Then why don't you have a robot bf.
>>
File: not even bothered.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
not even bothered.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
Girls Can't be robots because they're allowed to be weak, cry and stuff like that. Without looking pathetic.

Only guys can be robots because they cannot cry on the outernet.
They come here and cry on an anonymous board, where they're sheltered from judgment.
We are not allowed to show our weak side out there.
>>
>>35882039
I have zero reservations about crying in front of people, anon. You're talking about a meme that primarily exists because emotionally weak men perpetuate it
>>
File: 76.png (982KB, 3000x1710px) Image search: [Google]
76.png
982KB, 3000x1710px
>>35882409
>I have zero reservations about crying in front of people, anon.

And everybody thinks you are a faggot because of that.
Also, Why are you here then.
Go cry somewhere else. A friend is a better shoulder than /r9k/.

One could say that it takes a strong man to cry because of that. (See Classical Greece)

And this changes nothing.
As long as Those "Weak man" feel like they cannot cry out there, they'll still be here.

"Only pathetic people like me cry; That's why it is bad."

No matter who flames the fire, or if we're our own meme, It's real as long as there people believe it.
And there will be people beliving it as long as they're guys who feel worthless.
An oroborus, if you want to use an edgy word.
>>
File: 1455383666367.jpg (71KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1455383666367.jpg
71KB, 750x724px
>>35877456
The girl sitting next to me at uni would be (close to) a robot if she browsed this site. Failed to make a friend for a whole semester. Towards the middle of the semester she made like 2 female friends, but really struggles talking to guys due to being too shy and insecure.

Talking to her is like pulling teeth, even though she's giving of signals that she's interested.
>>
>>35877456
>But anon, you won't settle and have an overly idealized image of what women should be.
Can't settle if you don't have options.

Unless you consider
>being kept around as a boyfriend replacement for cuddles&attention for your LDR, emotionally abused and not hearing a word from her for months at a time when she's with her boyfriend, not trying to apologize or anything after you distance yourself from her after she treats you like total shit and dissapears for two months and then after 3 more months contacting you because her boyfriend dumped her and she want's a new one
>being used to make your abusive boyfriend jealous and literally going so far as to trying to cheat on him with you, just to tell you how hard he fucked you the day after due to jealousy
2 valid options to settle for.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.