[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to lose weight r9k?? I'm sick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1473109807565.png (269KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
1473109807565.png
269KB, 459x498px
What's the best way to lose weight r9k??

I'm sick of being a hideous fat blob.
I will go to any extreme to lose weight, pls give advice for rapid weight loss. Help.
>>
>>35877447
fast for 2 weeks
>>
Burn more calories than you take in.
>>
>>35877447
Don't eat, exercise, be healthy.
>>
File: creep2.jpg (38KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
creep2.jpg
38KB, 604x604px
I eat like shit and still stay slim.

You just gotta keep walking and stim, stim, stim.
>>
File: Bankoboev.Ru_obezyany_v_vode.jpg (237KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bankoboev.Ru_obezyany_v_vode.jpg
237KB, 1280x960px
Exercise at least 3 to 4 times a week for a half hour to an hour at a time.

Get your heart pumping hard for short durations.

My suggestion is to walk a treadmill til you are less heavy, then increass your speed over time. Dont run too much if ur too heavy, the impacts of heavy footfalls can damage your knees.

My ultimate suggestion is to try Silent Running when you are less heavy. Stiffen the muscles in your legs and attempts to be quiet as you run, it helps lessen your foot fall impacts and overall helps maintain healthier knees.

Oh, and ppl cant say you lumber and stomp around after.
>>
>>35877447
Have crippling depression that doesn't allow you to be a functional human being. I've already lost 30lbs in 2 months!
>>
>>35877447
if you have money you should hire a personal trainer or go to fat camp
>>
>>35877447
Here's an extreme, eat less food.
>>
>>35877447
you are fat .. i am on the other side , 60 kg
you can give me your money for food and both of us will win in the end :D
>>
>>35877447
It does not really matter what you eat, more so the quantity and quality of the food. There is a difference between a 1 dollar cheese burger and a 20 dollar cheeseburger. In most cases, the 20 dollar cheese burger will be of a higher quality. At three meals a day, NO snacking. If your as fat as you say you are, crash diet for a week or so. After crashing, workout (I suggest Crossfit) and eat 3 meals a day. Eat foods that are high in protein and eat vegetables. Again, it is important that you DON"T SNACK.
>>
>>35877447

Keto

No exercise required although you will be flabby as fuck if you dont tone up.
>>
>>35877447
Calcium and vit d. Guarantee to work
>>
Don't think I've ever seen a fat crack addict OP
>>
>>35877447
Eating less, and jogging every evening after work.

Also quit soda cold turkey. Never drinking that shit ever again.
>>
File: alsobuymyketoebook.png (47KB, 303x177px) Image search: [Google]
alsobuymyketoebook.png
47KB, 303x177px
Wrong place to ask, >>/fit/ if it has to be here
>inb4 just don't eat
>inb4 just do drugs
>inb4 haha you're fat and I'm chad
>>
>>35877447
Samefag>>>35877533
>35877455
>>
>>35877447
Crazy advice here, but burn more calories then you eat.
>>
>>35877447
Here's the quick and dirty.

You want slow but steady loss so you don't end up with disugsting extra skin that looks like betty white's pussy.

Go to the gym in the morning, don't eat except from 12pm-8pm. Cut as much sugar and carbs as possible from your diet and bam you're looking at a low effort 5lb loss a week.
>>
>>35877447
Eat less. Seriously.

I was 360lbs, and now I'm down to 325. I have a long way to go but I'm making progress.

What I do:

Breakfast: bagel and coffee. If you're a NEET or it's the weekend, sleep in and skip breakfast.

Lunch: Special K meal bar (only like 100 calories or some shit), 0 cal energy drink, small pack of M&M's

Dinner: whatever my mom makes

Late night snack: two packs of m&ms. Make sure you eat these at least 3 hours before you go to bed. Don't eat right before bed, give your body time to digest

Also, drink more water. Instead of drinking soda, have water. If you want to get soda occasionally that's fine; but don't overdo it.

Finally: allow yourself one "cheat meal" a week so you don't go insane. On Friday or Saturday get a big meal to reward your progress. I prefer Italian food or Five Guys.
>>
>>35878395
this is why you're still 325 mate
fucking M&Ms
>>
>>35877447
don't eat at all and go on long walks, like, at least 2-4 hours. lost 30 lbs doing that
>>
Nosdiet and shovelglove, and NEET loser can do it from home.
>>
>>35877447
don't eat at all, if you do eat, make sure it's steak.

Don't buy anything except for steak or liver.

Only drink sparkling Water.

a perfect system:

1. liver
2. Fast.
3. steak
4. Fast.
5. Fish.
6. Fast
7. Steak

and repeat.
>>
>>35877447
I lost 80lbs in ~9 months by just eating a lot less (1 maybe 2 small meals per day)
>>
File: images (1).jpg (29KB, 406x362px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
29KB, 406x362px
>>35879095
Yeah don't eat vegetables at all
>>
Literally eat a big mac for breakfast lunch and dinner. You will lose abou a pound per week.

A pound is 3500 calories. Look at the calories of what you eat and look at how many calories your body burns. Eat 1000 less than your body burns to lose 2 lbs per week and in 6 months you will have lost 36 lbs. In a year, 72

It is worth it. I now am /fit/ and I can eat whatever I want as long as I stay within 2400 calories. A little caesar's pizza is 2200 calories so once a week I just ea a whole pizza and chill, it's a nice life
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>35877447
Try eating 0-500 calories a day.
You will drop weight extremely fast.
It just sucks not eating much at first, but once your stomach shrinks it's not too bad.
I did this for around 6 months and dropped from 240 to 160.
exercise also during this period so you don't lose as much muscle mass.
Then once you've lost what you want start eating 2000 or less calories a day and rarely or never eat more.
Also don't drink, it's empty calories
>>
>>35877447
Something minor that you can do is drink water before meals. It fills up your stomach and makes you less hungry so you'll eat less.
>>
>>35879198
liver and red meat contain denser nutrients than even the more nutritious greens.

how about you go do some research you fucking idiot.
>>
>>35879095
>red meat

enjoy your bowel cancer
>>
>>35879415
You need fiber bro
>>
>>35877447
Walk around all Day
Dont eat
Dont Drink except prosecco IT dries you out further
And Do some coke/speed/Meth every day
>>
Don't drink softdrinks/sodas only water
>>
>>35878520
You're retarded. A package or two of m&ms is nowhere near enough to make me gain weight, especially from the heavy caloric deficit throughout the day.

I think you missed the part where I said I've lost 35 pounds doing this.
>>
>>35879507
glucomannan pills
there saved you disgusting rabbit food
>>
eat salad instead of carbs. go run
>>
The ECA stack. Don't go near DNP though - far too easy to cook yourself.
>>
>>35877447
Meth seems to work really well
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.