[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 20 >be middle eastern >family too liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>be me
>be 20
>be middle eastern
>family too liberal for arranged marriage and other similar things
>stay a Virgin and no gf.

It's not that I want to force someone to like me. I'm just sure no one would want to off their own free will.
>>
>>35876071
Anon just go to whatever country your family is from and visit the relatives. They totally will hook you up. Im not middle eastern but im Med and ny grandma had a couple girls already lined up when I went to the village.
>>
>>35876098
Problem is even though I'm 20, I'm the youngest in the family. Also it's not just my parents, the entire fucking family tree is super liberal.
>>
>>35876148
Are you a christian arab? They tend to be more liberal
>>
>>35876071
where are you from desu?

mid east robot here
>>
>>35876186
Nah whole family are atheists
>>
>>35876200
I'm Iranian >>35876200
>>
I made a thread on a similar vein yesterday, funny to see that you're iranian too. Lots of iranbots on 4chan
>>
>>35876805
Damn do you live in Iran? Maybe seek an aunt or relative that's more religious to help you out, I'm in a similar situation (Iranian too) where I could probably get an arranged marriage but I don't want a brain dead 3rd world wife
>>
>>35876947
I don't like Iranian females either but I have no options. Also I'm living in am east asian country.
>>
>>35876974
>>35876947
>>35876805
>dumb
all the iranian girls i know are in STEM. Then again, i live in the US.
>>
>>35876992
>In the US
Iranian women in the US obviously won't be seeking arranged marriages desu. I'd like to meet a women normally you know on my own accord I'm currently at university but I haven't had luck all 21 years of my life so I don't see that changing any time soon. The option for an arranged marriage is open to me but I also don't want relationship which was put together externally.
>>
>>35876992
They aren't really dumb but you really have to meet their families and shit and must have a good job and etc. Really troublesome. Also, they don't make good wives and don't really help out with anything.
Also, seeing and hearing from my friends, they all say that they aren't good in bed either and won't have lots of sex. Honestly I want an East Asian wife. Like Chinese, Japanese or Korean. Make the best wives and help out alot. I'm pretty sure I have no hope with white women unless I go Sweeden but why would I want to go to another Muslim country in a first place?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.