[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to get my son circumcised soon Why is there so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 4676586574436.jpg (42KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
4676586574436.jpg
42KB, 468x351px
I'm going to get my son circumcised soon
Why is there so much hate for circumcision here?
I don't want girls calling my son ant-eater dick in when he grows up
>>
>>35875019
seems legit.
chop that dick
>>
bite it off yourself.

and then kill yourself
>>
It has well known unhealthy connotations and can damage his sexual life, including if he becomes a beta married to his hand. Considering the fact that it was a religious practice originated to stop young men from masturbating, I'd say go for it if you hate your child.
>>
How about you let him decide for himself when he's old enough if he wants to chop part of his dick off, and in the meantime, you get yourself a labiaplasty to satisfy your need to hack up crotches.
>>
Circumcision is unnecessary. The foreskin serves a purpose,and its a simple matter to pull it back in the bath to clean it. And it retracts when the penis is aroused,so that is another myth dispersed. Leave it alone.
>>
>>35875019
Because lifelong mental scarring and trauma?
>>
>>35876548
when it retracts it tears and bleeds all over the fucking place. it's kinda painful when this happens
>>
>>35875019
If you are in America do it. save him the life long scarring of having a different looking dick. the kids in middle school and high school will make fun of it. when he gets older if phimosis settles in then sex is painful and the tearing and bleeding of the foreskin is no fun. getting a circumcision at a later time in life is very painful and the scar is considerably worse. this is my story of a child born to immigrant parents in America.
>>
>>35876627
kek my man

this is original
>>
>>35876686
why are middle school and high school kids seeing your dick???
>>
>>35876730
penis inspection day broooo
>>
File: trollbait.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
trollbait.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35875019

Everyone in this thread

originul
>>
>>35875019
It is good bait, but I'm till going to post, just in case...
Don't it's a shitty idea. He will have a worse sexual health, less pleasure from sex (which is really bad) and will likely regret that you've done this.
As long as he keeps a decent hygiene, there are only benefits from not being circumcised, so just don't.
>>
>>35876686

>If you are in America do it. save him the life long scarring of having a different looking dick

Circumcision rates of new babies in the US are now about 50% so he's going to be "different" than about half the other boys either way.

Also circumcision leaves a LITERAL SCAR as the most sensitive part of the penis, after removing the real erogenous zones of the penis. It's fucked up to do that to a kid.

And it's very painful to do it to a kid too. They RAM A FUCKING PROBE into his dick while he's strapped down, anon. It's literally a brutal form of rape.
>>
>>35876627
>Degenerate thinking this Happens with all Forskins
>>
>>35875019
don't get him circumcised, if he wants to get circumcised later in life let it be his choice, that's my tip.
>>
File: IMG_0216.jpg (284KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
284KB, 1600x1200px
I have a male roastie (uncircumcised).
>>
>>35876817
>less pleasure

Circumcised bot here and I gotta say I have no problem shooting the goo
>>
>>35875019
Do not fucking do it, for the love of god don't.
Your son will thank you later.
>>
>>35878178
Yes but you will never enjoy it like me...
Plus, half of cutfags can't do it dry.
>>
File: 1490353588025.jpg (237KB, 786x786px)
1490353588025.jpg
237KB, 786x786px
>>35876627
>>35876686

>This is what burgers actually believe.

The fact that the most anti-sex religion (islam) is circumcising should tell you enough. Sex is worse and you need a fucking lotion to fap.
>>
Listen - it limits and reduces sexual pleasure. The hygiene argument only makes sense if the person can't clean themselves. Don't do it.
>>
Don't do it, and don't let anyone retract his foreskin.

Premature foreskin retraction is a serious hazard to a young man's urological health.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201110/what-is-the-greatest-danger-uncircumcised-boy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html
>>
File: 1490744396422.png (413KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1490744396422.png
413KB, 680x383px
>>35878326
>hygiene argument

This sooo retarded. Retreact your foreskin and wash the tip with clean water and you have no problem whatsoever. Its not like you never have to wash a circumcised dick.
>>
The only person I've heard call it anteater dick was a cut guy. If people just didn't mutilate baby boy's penises at birth people wouldn't find the appearance unusual. The foreskin provides protection from friction and keeps the glans moist and sensitive. Men with cut penises have less pleasurable sex (for the woman as well, scrapes out the moisture and less pleasurable friction). It's also harder to jerk off without causing friction injury. My boyfriend's dick sometimes gets rough underneath the head because he was cut too tightly as an infant. It's like licking sandpaper. He barely has any slack with an erection, it looks painful to be honest. I wish I could get him to restore but men are so sensitive about their dicks I'm afraid to say anything. I think that's partly the reason this fucked practice is perpetuated- men want their sons to have the same cut dick. It should be child abuse
>>
>>35878461

Even if he did restore it wouldn't be the same as a real foreskin. Not only does the foreskin protect the glans, but the foreskin itself (surprisingly NOT the glans) is the most specially innervated part of the penis.

There is an organization trying to make it possible to regenerate a true foreskin for circumcised males, but they are not at that stage yet.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.