[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, tell me. Once and for all. Why do you faggots hate women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170315-092540.jpg (535KB, 1436x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-092540.jpg
535KB, 1436x1434px
So, tell me. Once and for all. Why do you faggots hate women so much? Is it literally just because you're bitter about how socially inept you are? Or that you're ugly? Or both? They're people, the same as you and I, believe it or not. Redpill me, guys, make me understand.
>>
>>35874905
cause they only go for the 6"5 or more and six pack is required also too high standards because they think romcoms are reality
>>
>>35874905
because we know their true nature
>>
File: 1488670688210.jpg (538KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488670688210.jpg
538KB, 800x800px
Not a woman hater but one thing i notice about them is they expect to be pampered without putting anything at the table and they ert really mad when you just want to chill and not do anything they're basically like children
>pic unrelated
>>
>>35874921
Do you seriously believe that, though? I'm 5 ft 11 / 6ft with shoes on, no six pack, skinny fat. I'm not a charmer, not crazy outgoing, can be awkward. I've managed 2 gfs so far, aged 23 now. It's not an impressive number at all, but, still... I'm no chad. Trust me.
>>
It has to do with being a Virgin and not wanting to blame yourself
>>
>>35874966
Girlfriends aren't about quality, they are about quantity lol
>>
>>35874993
My current gf has been with me for 3 years. She'd never had a bf before / even had sex. Kissed a few guys, that's it. She's good looking as well (I know you won't believe me, but whatever, this is an anonymous hentai boardgame blog site, so you don't have to). I know she would never fuck around because I've been good friends with her for 11 years. You telling me every girl is a slut?
>>
>>35874966
Not actually, do think standards for men are too high also men are supposed to go after girls that bs also women complaining they can't find a nice guy. After they get dumped by a chad
>>
>>35875045
Majority over minority btw get the fuck off our board you normie REEEEEEEEE
>>
because we think of them like kids too. they are the moral sex, apparently we cant accept they arent.
>>
>>35875090
Then find the minority.
>>
>>35874905
It has nothing to be with being ugly or socially inept. It's because every conversation I overhear pisses me off. They're always doing 1 of 3 things. They either are talking shit about their "friends," making shitty jokes that they all find hilarious for some reason, or talking about relationships.
>>
cause they get to be happy
>>
>>35874905
I use to not beleive alot of r9k memes but after observing the way it seems modern day women are it makes me think r9k is wrong about alot of things but also on point about others
>>
File: Apple_Trees.jpg (1MB, 1653x1200px)
Apple_Trees.jpg
1MB, 1653x1200px
>>35875045
Nice try bait nigger take your <you> and shoo from this land
>>
Women:
>are the biggest threat to free speech in America
>think emotions are more important than facts
>have more rights than men, yet want more
>file false rape reports and get off scot free
>invented fat acceptance in lieu of health education
>invented trigger warnings
>invented no fault divorce (and ruined marriage in the process)
>invented safe spaces (but insult men for wanting their own safe spaces)
>invented the oppression olympics
>turned colleges from institutions of learning into giant daycare centers
>welcome terrorists into their country
>support trannies (but not when they want to use the women's bathroom, ick!)
>do a shit ton of virtue signaling online
>are total cowards in all aspects of life
>do half the work that men do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.