[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you femanons think of this young autistic man? http

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: autistic kid.png (383KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
autistic kid.png
383KB, 1366x768px
What do you femanons think of this young autistic man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKWuzklXUk0
>>
>>35873123
>don't tell anyone
>uploads it on youtube
Typical roastie
>>
File: 1477869972461.jpg (88KB, 702x936px) Image search: [Google]
1477869972461.jpg
88KB, 702x936px
>>35873135
this, this pisses me off so much
>>
>>35873135
This.
Have some common courtesy to not upload it.
>>
>>35873149
Never see Gary as a meme before
>>
Fucking roastie bitch
>>
File: 1477869972460.jpg (16KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1477869972460.jpg
16KB, 380x380px
>>35873267
glad i could rock your world
>>
>>35873295
If you watch the whole video, you find out it's his mom.
>>
>>35873667
yeah well she's still a cunt
>>
Why do normies coddle autists so much?

That shit would piss me off
>>
File: 1436853819187.jpg (65KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1436853819187.jpg
65KB, 751x418px
>>35873123
>implying femanons go on r9k enough to get an actual response
you will be lucky to find a single one, and they wont post tits to confirm. get out normie faggot newfag
>>
>>35873123
He seems like a cool guy. He just needs to continue maturing, and hopefully realize that the cartoons he likes, while he can still enjoy them, need to take a backseat to more important adult matters, and autism as an excuse can only get you so far. Nice deep voice too.

I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a girl would think he's cute. He might get married someday if he can man up a little. I hope he does.
>>
cute guy with a nice voice
hopefully he matures a bit
>>
File: 5803524.jpg (34KB, 511x513px) Image search: [Google]
5803524.jpg
34KB, 511x513px
>>35873123
>you really mean that

Holy shit that's so fucking cute. He's endearing as shit and honest as hell. I wish my autism was endearing.
>>
>>35874495
Yeah, he won the autism lottery. If he can hide his powerlevel when it comes to the childish things he likes, he'll be just fine.
>>
File: huber crying.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
huber crying.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
>>35873123
>talking about how he would run away from a bad guy if someone tried to abduct him

So cute.
>>
>>35873135

It sounds like his mom put it on youtube (you can hear two voices)
>>
File: 1489939505370.jpg (42KB, 495x573px) Image search: [Google]
1489939505370.jpg
42KB, 495x573px
>>35873123
>>35873753

The tone the woman (the mom?) reminds me of the tone girls take when they're being overly sympathetic towards the OBVIOUSLY disabled in order to virtue signal in a way.

Answering this anon's question about coddling, I've noticed this my entire life. I have a facial deformity so I had to go to speech therapy as a part of it. The speech therapy in school was in the same room they did special education, so I'm bringing it up to say I've met a lot of people with varies disabilities too.

The ones who are obvious and kind of innocent like this guy, it's like women see them as a puppy. They're overly nice to them, which is fine, but they still act cruel towards guys with working brains and messed up bodies, the shallowness is still there. I think they over compensate with these types of guys trying to appear not shallow/prejudice or whatever.

You can tell I didn't get much sympathy for women even though I was disabled too. But for me, having a functioning mind makes it seem less so. They can just view me as ugly-for-some-reason-they're-not-going-to-concern-themselves-with. When autism/down syndrome kid it's more obvious they're disabled so they get the out pouring of (usually fake) sympathy.

But there was one girl, the hottest girl two classes above me who actually really was sympathetic towards the disabled and me too it seemed. She actually changed schools because people messed with her too much, starting rumors about her sex life and what not. The other bitches were jealous obviously. So I think that's where empathy came from, the opposite side of the spectrum. Being so physically perfect that it caused jealous and other's treated like crap in a way, in a small way like how me and the other disabled kids got treated.
>>
>>35873123
>that woman's voice
Being coddled by other people is one of the worst parts of autism
this dude seems kind of cool though, would be mates with him
>>
>>35874822
I hate the idea of being coddled. That's why I try not to ever talk about being on the spectrum. Some people probably know anyway, but I don't want people to treat me differently when they find out my quirks have a name. I want to be held to the same standard as anyone else. If I do or say something stupid, I don't want people to excuse me and say, "Oh yeah, he has autism". I want to get better, not be content with being socially awkward.

Sorry your perfect girl got bullied so hard she switched schools. She sounds really special. Hope you're doing okay with your face.
>>
>i like doing things children like to do
>cartoons
>comics
>soda
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.