[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come home after a hard day at work >find your gf doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: she'snevergoingtodothisforyou.webm (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
she'snevergoingtodothisforyou.webm
1MB, 852x480px
>come home after a hard day at work
>find your gf doing this
What do you do?
>>
>>35872984
>get on knees
>open mouth
>drink our bull's piss
>>
Question whats gone wrong in my life where I have a girlfriend.
>>
Punish her(male) for wearing my watch.
>>
>>35872984
>your gf
This hypothetical situation does not compute
>>
>>35872984
>your gf
File does not exist, please reconsider your demand
>>
>>35872984
>Blood for the Blood God
>Skulls for the Sulls Throne
>>
>>35873045
>>35873001
These are the correct answers, this question was too simple for robots
>>
I was sexually aroused by that webm
>>
>>35873131
Me too. Can someone post more?
>>
>>35872984
If I ever caught my wife cheating on me, I would simply kill her.

I would give her the option to commit suicide with dignity, as in slit her throat herself or something, and if she would refuse I would just shoot her in the face, therefore destroying it. I think she would rather keep her face intact.

Adulterers dont deserve to live.
>>
>>35873961
You must be a real hit at parties anon.
>>
>>35872984
Take her and fuck her dirty asshole while she sucks his cock.
>>
File: I've_seen_some_shit.jpg (341KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
I've_seen_some_shit.jpg
341KB, 1200x877px
>>35872984
>attempt to calm self after initial revulsion/rage
>walk to my safe in my office
>retrieve gun
>ensure gun is properly loaded and ready to fire
>enter room where sex is occuring
>unload 3 rounds into the man (1 in the head & 2 in the chest)
>unload 3 rounds into gf (1 in the head & 2 in the chest)
>clean myself up
>make myself a nice meal with whatever fixings are left in the fridge while watching an enjoyable TV show or program
>finish, clean dishes, call the police
>tell the Operator what I've done in a calm/concise manner and let them know I'll be waiting for their arrival
>wait for police to arrive
>politely greet them at the door, offering wrists to be cuffed, and show them the crime scene if asked
>go to jail with no regrets

If a woman wanted to be with another man, all she would have to do is tell me, and I'd happily leave the relationship.

If a woman goes behind my back to be with another man because she wants the benefits of both of our relationships, then fuck her. Only the scummiest of human beings do this to others, even fucking cuckolds have enough respect for their partners to let them know what is going on (and typically even ask for permission to do so).

Cheaters, be they men, or women are truly the lowest of the low.
>>
>>35872984
What compels a 10/10 pale qt to drink the piss of a disgusting hairt fat old dude anyway?
>>
>>35874312
Yeah that's why I never go to parties.
>>
>>35874617
Money, drugs, extreme insecurity that's incredibly easy to manipulate.

>>35874530
There's a reason Dante said the Ninth Circle of Hell is for traitors and betrayers.
>>
>>35874639
>extreme insecurity that's incredibly easy to manipulate

Why can't I do that and get a perfect 10/10 gf?
I wouldn't even want her to drink my pee.
>>
>>35874656
because 10/10 girls aren't insecure
>>
>>35874656
Because you're not even good at manipulation. Young women with no father figure will gladly offer themselves up to the closest thing they can find to a masculine influence. I know this from personal experience.

If you're over 30, masculine, and don't give a shit what people think of you, you could probably easily land a 17-20 year old chick who'd literally kill herself to make you happy.
>>
>>35874530
Since women mostly cheat for love, I never quite understood why they don't just tell their husband or boyfriend they don't love them anymore and just leave. I guess it's like you say and they want the benefits of both relationships. I was actually cheated on and all that other shit you said about killing her was how I felt when I found out. Been six months and still haven't heard a thing from her. Not even an apology.
>>
Honestly if I walked in on my girl sucking cock or getting eaten out I don't think it's a big deal. Like her sucking cock is not even cheating, it's more or less the same as eating dinner or something. If she was getting fucked then I'd be furious but seriously it's just a blowjob.
>>
>>35874868
>Drinking piss

Dude... you're doing blowjobs wrong
>>
>>35874896
It's literally even better, it's like drinking some kind of warm foreign lemonade, that's not cheating bruh
>>
File: latest.png (978KB, 817x1073px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
978KB, 817x1073px
>>35874703
>Since women mostly cheat for love
>>
>>35874868
>If she was getting fucked then I'd be furious but seriously it's just a blowjob.

Eh, fucking's just fucking. I don't see why that would be where you'd draw the line.
>>
File: tumblr_ne4mswD53L1syobifo1_250.gif (483KB, 240x167px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne4mswD53L1syobifo1_250.gif
483KB, 240x167px
>>35872984
i slap her again because she's doing it wrong
>>
>>35874618
yeah... that's why I'm sure
>>
>>35874912
Am I wrong? I'm sure women cheat because they don't love their partner anymore and men cheat because sex is just sex to us. Women can't disassociate sex and love
>>
>>35874965
No. None of that is true. This is like a college virgins idea of how men and women work. Or a sitcom from 30 years ago.

Women crave sex too, you know. They also crave something fresh and new and exciting. Some tall alpha with a huge cock can be great, nothing to do with love.
>>
>>35872984
my ex tried to get me to piss on her

shit's fucking disgusting though
>>
>>35874960
Not to mention that if she does choose the suicide option, it will be a suicide so no prison.
>>
>>35872984
Assuming my wafiu would ever do something like that
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.