[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder, if you're a neet, hikki, solitary masturbator,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: varg2.jpg (5KB, 237x158px) Image search: [Google]
varg2.jpg
5KB, 237x158px
Daily Reminder, if you're a neet, hikki, solitary masturbator, you're equally degenerate to a faggot, faggots.
>>
>solitary masturbator
So it's alright if I wank as long as it's in front of somebody?
>>
Actually, if you had a woman legally involved somehow then yes.
>>
File: 1481745825157.gif (680KB, 231x189px) Image search: [Google]
1481745825157.gif
680KB, 231x189px
Daily reminder that this entire site is a containment zone for degenerates
GTFO normalfag.
>>
the word degenerate, as it's currently used, has no meaning at all.
>>
>>35872927
>solitary masturbator
fuck...
>>
File: 1490640181979.jpg (18KB, 434x366px) Image search: [Google]
1490640181979.jpg
18KB, 434x366px
>>35872927
idiots like you are the degenerates. you have no idea what would bring a man to become a neet/hikki.
>>
>>35873686
Yes I do. It's called degeneracy faggot.
>>
>>35873304
Keep telling yourself that cuck. You're cancer.
>>
>>35873858
qt

>>35873843
i don't like you
>>
>>35872927
>neet, hikki
Varg wouldn't say that.

I vividly recall him ranting about how doing everything you can to cause modern society to collapse is a good thing.
>>
>>35873843
soldiers who suffer from ptsd must be degenerates too or something. i just think you have severe mental deficiencies man
>>
>>35873926
Cancerous asshole. Your mind will find any semantics to break apart instead of facing your problems. Good riddance to you. Thanks for exiting the human race PMOphile.
>>
>paying taxes
>sustaining the existence of the state so you can have a little extra disposable income
you're the real degenerate here, wagecuck
>>
>>35873928
Most of them are married or have been. Fuck your idiotic examples. Can I get some fucking support? The white birth rate is pathetic.
>>
>>35873960
In case you haven't noticed, we all don't live in a nation where you can raise a family on peanuts idiot. You're just distracting yourself from building relationships. Fuck off.
>>
>>35873988
it's called welfare, cuckboy
>>
>>35874025
You're absolute cancer. Everything costs money. The primary theme of this thread is getting neets out of their fucking Shrek bogs to improve their shit. Also fuck you as a person.
>>
>>35873956
I don't want to leave my house, much less face my problems.
>>
>>35874063
Yes goy, improve yourself as a person so you can be productive and earn more money for the state, those whites aren't going to genocide themselves!
>>
>>35874096
As if the money YOU RAISE SPECIFICALLY will ever matter you lazy shit. The point of the money is to build a family. You're a moron.
>>
>>35874094
I hate you. You should hate yourself. Hate it until you change. Your life purpose is greater than total defeat.
>>
>>35874125
Yes goy, don't vote with your wallet, you're just one man, your money doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Keep going to work and paying your taxes, have kids and put them through state schools, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy your blood money at the retirement age of 75 when your country has turned minority-white!
>>
>loner
>will never have a meaningful relationship
>faggot wants me to stop jacking off cause its degenerate

ok i'll stop playing video games too, just take it all from me
>>
>>35874125
>>35874169
Those hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxes you pay in a lifetime will only house a few dozen refugees goy, what do those matter? Keep working and being productive, you wouldn't want to be a lazy NEET would you?
>>
>>35874186
good idea. they're murder simulators. you could turn into the next eliot rogers if you don't stop.
>>
>>35873968
shit you have 0 nuances.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.