[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My unusual deal breakers: I have PCOS which means I wear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: hair-loss%20(767)[1].jpg (22KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
hair-loss%20(767)[1].jpg
22KB, 375x375px
>My unusual deal breakers: I have PCOS which means I wear wigs and would not be interested in bearing children.

>I would not be willing to date someone obese
>You must be single, monogamous, not currently in a relationship, no children, and actually looking for a relationship. Never married. Not a liar or flaky. Not a convict, murderer, etc. (How sad is it that I need to put these in writing?) You should be financially stable with a career/plans and college educated. No smoking. You should be able to function in society with basic human consideration: kindness, tolerance, etc.

This is literally a BALD WOMAN making these demands. Isn't the world great, /r9k/?
>>
Notice how most of the standards she has are not superficial? I honestly dont see a Problem.
>>
>>35872871
Why does her being bald mean she doesn't deserve someone who's not a cheater, a criminal, a shitty person or a NEET?
Your ass will probably be balding at 29 but you'll still be turning up your nose at girls you don't consider "qt", faggot.
>>
>>35872907
>male baldness and female baldness are the same
Hi tumblr.
>>
I made that post on the other site, and I said that I wouldn't date someone that's obese because I'm not obese, but I don't expect a really fit person either because I'm not that fit.

I just want a comparable partner. Sue me.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (23KB, 484x304px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
23KB, 484x304px
>>35872871
Just remind her that she's bald then move on
>>
>>35872871
She looks a little more than just bald OP.
However, I wouldn't want to date anyone she listed either.
>>
>>35872871
>>35872871
>smokes
>right-wing biblethumping lunatic
>bar floozy
>not interested in games or digital art
(I am a games artist)

I think that;s it for me.
>>
>college educated

Lady, I seriously doubt your own two-year college education would be on any comparable level to the shit that the average robot could pull off of the internet in a two-hour binge.
>>
>>35873100
Pretty much. She probably just wants someone indoctrinated into SJW bullshit who can support her "job" financially.
>>
>>35872953
Oh, hello! Did you get any good responses?

>I just want a comparable partner
So you would also accept someone disfigured by a disgusting disease?
>>
>>35873100
Who isn't college educated nowadays? You'd have to be a complete retard not to at least have a BA.
>>
Her demands are reasonable. With the exception of college education, but to be honest, in matters of political and economical theory, and philosophy, autodidacts are far superior to any college graduates.

Everyone has to put themselves in the first place. The demands that she has mean that the person will not treat her as some background noise, rather than a serious romantic partner she clearly wants to be. She does not want to be a side bitch and house-maid.

It is rather sad that she has to write the other demands clarifying the basic human functionality.

Financial stability means being able to buy a new fridge or washing machine when it breaks and not having it interfere with your budget that much.

Basically you can be as much of a deformity as possible, but if you take care of yourself and do not neglect yourself, in both matters of mind and body, then she is willing to date anyone. Sounds pretty reasonable if you think about it.

You'd have to be pretty fucked in head to think that no standards would mean guaranteed partner for romantic relationships. You gotta take a stand for yourself before you allow someone in your life.

And you would have to be insane to think that any demand a woman makes automatically disqualifies you, because you think so lowly of yourself.
>>
>>35873722
>>Everyone has to put themselves in the first place.
So basically you support a "society" of bloodthirsty sociopaths?
>>
>>35873722
>It is rather sad that she has to write the other demands clarifying the basic human functionality.
Funny how when you combine all the demands it's only about 5% of humans or less that have this "basic human functionality" isn't it.
>>
Those standards aren't really unreasonable though, she's just asking for a person of good character with a job.

Maybe the "college educated" part is a little demanding, but that seems to be pretty standard in the USA.

It's not like she's asking for a shredded 6'4" millionaire Chad.
>>
>>35874005
>Those standards aren't really unreasonable though

Reverse the genders and you'll see it in a different light.
>>
>>35874026
I really don't think a man would have such a terrible reaction if he had those same requirements.

Maybe the obesity one would cop some abuse, but that'd probably just be from fat cunts.

I'm definitely of the opinion that modern women have some pretty inflated standards for men, while failing to meet similar standards themselves, but most of them are physical and superficial.
Do men really get attacked for asking that a girl they date not be an unemployed divorced convict?
>>
>>35874145
>Do men really get attacked for asking that a girl they date not be an unemployed divorced convict?

It's perfectly normal for a woman to be unemployed, when she's divorced it's the man's fault, and women don't really go to prison no matter what they do because of the "women are wonderful" effect.
>>
This is totally normal demands for all human beings. If you cannot fulfill atleast most of these, you better kys. All of these are easily done even for the most lazy robot. Also, PCOS makes girls really fat or really musculuar (or both) depending on their level of physical activity. I see so many femdom treads on here that girls with PCOS probably is in high demand.
>>
>>35874260
>This is totally normal demands for all human beings.
See >>35873940
>>
>>35872953
>I made that post on the other site
Really?
>>
>>35872871
I wouldn't have a problem with the baldness if she wore the wig all the time.
>>
>>35875079
You just know she wouldn't want to wear it during sex, because she would want you to like "the real her"
>>
>>35872871
You sound more judgemental than her.
What's the problem with a person having preferences, people with absurd ones just end up unhappy most of the time.
We all have weird fucking deal breakers. I wouldn't date a girl that has banged multiple dudes at the same time, I find that repulsive. Wouldn't go for ones that banged a guy I dislike too. If I have a personal reason to dislike the guy chances are if she's fucking him she's probably an idiot just like him, and I'm too good for her.
>>
>>35875852
Are you really brainwashed into thinking that the preferences you just stated are on the same level as the ones in the OP?
>>
>>35876064
No in fact my preferences are more important for a few reasons. First is because they're mine so they automatically matter more. Then they reasonably are more important is because it's fucking repulsive if they fuck multiple guys at the same time in a train or just all them ganging up at once. I dated a girl who did that shit before because she lied about it and she is a terrible person. Deceitful shitty person.
>>
>>35872871
>Women aren't allowed to have standards if they aren't 10/10 qts
Where's your logic? Most of the posters on this board wouldn't date an obese, non-virgin, or mentally ill girl and it's the bottom of the barrel in here.

None of her demands are superficial, they're all quite reasonable. Hilarious to watch the NEETs get mad over absolutely bare-bones standards like being a good person and not being a leech or criminal.

>>35873100
>>35873228
>>35873940
>>35874193
Stay mad and keep projecting.
>>
>>35876562
>Most of the posters on this board wouldn't date an obese, non-virgin, or mentally ill girl
I'd date an obese one, and no one is saying anything about virginity or mental illness.
>>
>Yes hello I would like a commited man that is not an actual murderer and can at least make some money
<XD wtf ur bald haha how do u have standers so high???

That sounds like a very normal human being desu. That should be the base for everyone in society.
She didn't demand some Chad demigod. She didn't even mention physical appearence outside "don't be obese", which is also pretty reasonable.
I don't see anything wrong with this.
>>
>>35877033
>That should be the base for everyone in society.
But it's not. Statistically, when you add all that up, you end up with a tiny percentage of people.
>>
>>35872871

>>I would not be willing to date someone obese
>>You must be single
>monogamous
>not currently in a relationship
>no children
>Never married.
>Not a liar or flaky.
>Not a convict, murderer, etc.
>You should be financially stable with a career/plans and college educated.
>No smoking.
>You should be able to function in society with basic human consideration kindness, tolerance, etc.

Well all those rule me out.
>>
>>35877033
It is rather fucked up demanding an income. I'm not saying it's unreasonable but generally it's gold digging.
I have money I make, it's mine. My money is none of anybodies business. If a girl is like "you don't have to pay me, you just have to have this much" it's obvious she's playing a con game. I can't believe how many guys are stupid enough to line up and brag about what they got, and most girls are even dumber for thinking the guy isn't exaggerating or has a ton of debt. I spent a lot of time trying to stay out of debt, you can't get rich if you're in the hole money wise. Considering how long I was pretty much shunned by most everything with a vagina when my balance was close to zero instead of negative with a bit of income there is no fucking way I'd settle for anything that hints at being a gold digger ever.
>>
>>35872871
That girl has a disability.
Someone else probably wrote the profile for her.
>>
>>35878259
I don't understand why this money issue is such a problem, if she has such a great job, why would she care? He can move in with her and cook and repair stuff, and she can work.
>>
>>35872928
>Male physical pickiness is okay but women's isn't

Hello fedoralord
>>
>>35873228
>All women are SJWs with no jobs
>Meanwhile women are the majority in most white collar professions

Are you trolling or actually this deep in retarded turbovirgin memes?
>>
>>35878402
If they're the majority, why is it such a problem to take responsibility for the family income?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.