[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

little kids are great at making you feel like you're not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: G0KDj_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg (34KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
G0KDj_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
34KB, 200x197px
little kids are great at making you feel like you're not worthless

>sister visiting with my 3 and a half year old niece
>we're all sitting at a table together setting up some domino game
>my hand twitches and I accidentally knock them down before they were all set up
>niece says "why did uncle anon do that?!"
>I say "because uncle anon sucks"
>niece gets an outraged look on her face and says "uncle anon doesn't suck!"
>puts her little hand on top of mine, looks at me intensely and says "I love him"
>>
>>35872600
That just gave me a fatherly feel.
>>
>>35872629
OP here, it did for me too. I'm a typical socially awkward shutin NEET robot so I'll never be a father but being an uncle has some nice moments at least

Kids are easy to please, they like me because I carry them around whenever they want and I never get mad
>>
that would make me cry irl
>>
Kids are either fucking vicious or saints. It's as if there's no in between with them. Back on 4th of July I was helping set up the fireworks, and this kid of a friend of a friend kept following me and wanted to be my assistant I guess. It was crazy how happy it made her being given just small tasks.
>>
Nephews and nieces. Feelsgreatman.
Until they start to copy what everyone else does and says.
Then I have not only everyone older in my family shitting on me but then I also have kids shitting on me. Enjoy it while it lasts anon. Be so fucking gr8 of an uncle that she never sees the NEET side of you.
>>
>>35873225
god that's what I'm terrified of, when they get older and learn enough about the world to understand that I'm a massive loser. will they hate me then?

I should kill myself before they grow up so they only have good memories of me
>>
File: 1490148392792.png (119KB, 402x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490148392792.png
119KB, 402x364px
>enter room
>my two year old nephew is there
>he grabs me by the hand and leads me back out the door
>"bye bye anon"
>>
File: 1470320121578.jpg (226KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470320121578.jpg
226KB, 600x800px
>want a cute daughter but will never ever have a gf to impregnate
>want a cute niece but my brother is a worthless NEET who will never ever have a gf
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (50KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
50KB, 447x599px
>Make origami crane
>Nephew beaming at me
>"You're so cool anon!"

It's the little things
>>
>>35873281
lmao that's harsh dude. two years olds are completely oblivious, he probably didn't mean anything by it
>>
>>35873293
aww

It's nice that robots can make kids happy even if we can't make anyone else happy
>>
>>35873269
It's fucking brutal when it happens. That look of pity and guilt they have when your heroic image falls apart.

>"Well you know we're all nicer to anon so blah blah blah..."

I overheard
>>
>>35872600
She's right tbqh
Your niece I mean.
>>
It's funny how kids treat each other decently and other people too until adults fill their head with shit.

But yet it's the person in isolation and NEETing that still responds and values that childlike kindness.

rlly makes u think
>>
>>35873345
Man just imagining that hurts. What age were they when that happened to you?

>>35873380
Thanks anon, I appreciate your beautiful lies
>>
>>35873269
>My nephew and niece keep asking how old I am and how come I live with nana
>They assume I'm still in high school
>I'm 25
>>
They'll also tell you point blank that you're ugly or your breath sinks
>>
>>35873396
What do you say when they ask?
>>
File: 1489298637659.jpg (365KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489298637659.jpg
365KB, 1440x1080px
>brother is afraid his son might have asperger's
>overhear him talking to my mom about it
>overhear my name at several points during the conversation
>>
>>35873432
I usually dodge the question or make a joke of it. They're 6 and 7 now so it won't be long before they know the truth
>>
>Playing my bass
>4 year old nephew comes in
>Sees me using tuner
>Is amazed at the lights and how the the dial moves and the letter changes when I play
>Falls asleep to me playing an Underoath song
>Heartmelt.jpg
>>
>>35873269
You won't be a loser until your family depicts you as one so there's your only shot 8D
>>
File: 1472413881635.jpg?w=308&h=301.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg?w=308&h=301.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>4 year old nephew gives me a picture he drew
>it's a smiling bird
>want to seem like I'm taking an interest, so I ask him why his bird is smiling
>"because it's glad to see you"
>>
>>35873269
"Why don't you have a girlfriend uncle anon" - my 7 year old nephew, he constantly hounds on me about not dating when I just want to focus on getting myself settled with life and work
>>
Reading the responses in this thread gave me the happy feels
>>
>>35873561
Which one anon senpai
>>
File: feel.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
465KB, 680x762px
>tfw even little kids don't like me

I work with kids at work and they just ask me when my coworkers are going to be there because they like them better than me
>>
Yesterday I was red pilling my 2 year old nephew about the Satanic human dungeons under the mountains between LA and S.F. Valley where they keep babies and little kids for months and months then they take knives and cut them into little pieces....later I asked him if he wanted to see what happens to little kids that G-d forbid get taken...he nods yes.....i put on the Baby scene from the Witch...after a couple of peekaboos I ask him if I should stop it because of how scary it was...he communicated he wants to continue watching...i put him close to the screen and I tell him to kiss the baby first and he does....then after baby is napped it I explain to him that in the time the movie takes place there are no lights, phones, or cars so maybe he will comprehend the dread of the characters.....I did not allow him to watch past that because I didnt want him to be exposed to a nude woman but I described the scene to him...
>>
>tfw the only time I feel happy is when i make little kids feel happy
The smiles they get so happy and innocent. I wish I could be a kid again.
>>
>>35873386
kids dont judge or know any better

kind of like anonymous posters
>>
>>35873936
I feel like life is just garbage past 25, we weren't meant to live that long. The only 30+ people I know who are happy are rich people
>>
>>35873446
Sucks to hear people talk about you
>Sisters talking about kid who has aspergers
>I'm in the room next to them
>Older sister asks other "Is anon in?"
>Other says "yea" and they start whispering
>>
>>35872600
As she grows older she'll begin to hate you.
>>
File: khrjo1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
khrjo1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>Niece starts crying because she doesn't know how to wipe her butt after going on the loo
>>
>>35874508
I fucking hate that shit so much
>>
>>35873792
You're probably not yourself at work though, isn't it ? If you aren't happy to be there then kids will notice.
>>
>>35874508
Your sisters a birch t b h
>>
>>35872600

Sounds like she wants the D Anon.

Have you tried giving her the D yet?
>>
>>35876011
legit surprised that it took this long for an edgelord to show up and post this
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.