[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>age 20 >don't have a driver's license >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 3781516357812.png (369KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
3781516357812.png
369KB, 480x454px
>age 20
>don't have a driver's license
>don't have a high school diploma or GED
>never had a job
>never had a single romantic partner
>the only real friend I ever had was on the internet
>literally forgot how to tie my shoes
>almost cry when people talk to me in public
What the fuck? Am I redeemable?
>>
>>35872065
I had none of them at 20 but all at age 26
>>
>>35872065
Nigger you're almost me
>19 close to 20 in 2 months.
>don't have driver's license
>got a HiSet (brainlet GED)
>never had a job
>never had a gf
>no friends
>know how to tie my shoes but pretty basic shit
>no anxiety like that but I get really nervous on certain social ambients on 4chan
Damn.
>>
-Age 20
>has had 2 jobs. Currently a fire fighter
>has drivers license
>has car
>has diploma and currently studying double degree.
>still no gf for 20 years.

It doesn't matter if you have all those things, you still won't get laid. I'm an example.
>>
>>35872520
Do you assume getting sex from some roastie is my ultimate goal? I can't function in any way
>>
>>35872605
Well that's my goal and because this is r9k, that's sorta lots of people's goal.
If you really have problems functioning, why not start small? Work in a retail store or something. If you can't because talking to people is too hard, go to reddit (yeah I fucking said it) and learn basic social skills. There are lots of people willing to meet up with you and help you out. They will make you more comfortable until you can get a job. Also, learning to tie your shoes is just 1 simple YouTube video. To me it doesn't seem like you actually want to improve.
>>
File: 14907206858838.png (41KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
14907206858838.png
41KB, 805x556px
>>35872065
Remember to use 2 loops when tying your shoes instead of the one loop or double knot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3JaCSeyzMo
>>
start lifting and it will fix all your problems guaranteed
>>
>>35872065
Was exactly the same 2 years ago, Got a shitty wagecuck job and learned how to fake being human.
Most of crawling out of NEETdom relies on lying. Don't be you be a character.
>>
I am 23 and in same situation as OP.Start fixing your life in any way you can,even if its small steps,dont wait on anything.

>>35873459
I did this,it helped,but you will still be an autistic fuck.
>>
>>35873459
>le lifting meme

protip: It does not work. Just take look at /fit/ or any bodybuilding forum. It's full of beta virgins for life.
>>
>>35872065
>19
>no license but i have a car
>no GED or Diploma
>never had a job
>never had a gf because I'm too afraid to, the thought of dedicating myself to someone makes me uncomfortable
>lost what friends I had after dropping out of school
>Havent left my house for anything besides food in over a year
>I can count on one hand how many times I left my house to hang out with someone in 2016, the number is 3. Currently at 0 for 2017
>I havent gotten a haircut in nearly 8 months, before then it was a year
>too anxiety riddled to take the job offer my brothers been handing me for nearly two years
>too anxiety riddled to take a driving test
>days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months
>we're already 4 months into 2017 and I havent done a fucking thing besides watch anime and shit post
>I feel like I'm such an angry person, like my heart is just so full of loathing
>I'm so fucked up.
>>
>>35873559
>no license but have a car
?????
>>
>>35872762
>go to reddit and learn basic social skills

how the fuck
>>
>>35873572
It's a 92 XJ I've been building for the past few years. Bought it really cheap when I was 16, havent done much work to it in a while though, since i have no source of income and just looking at it makes me sad.
>>
>>35872520
>>35872762

>learning to tie your shoes is just 1 simple YouTube video

here ya go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M8KOzwDxa0
>>
>>35872065
>age 26
>don't have a driver's license
>Have CC cert
>Have great job, potentially a great career however the relationship between the boss and myself seems massive since I have fucked up a lot of things
>never had a single romantic partner but I have at least touched a few (3) ladies, 2 of which were legit qt
>2 close friends and a dozen mates/coworkers who I have had drinks with
>literally forgot how to do basic tasks at work
>Either smooth AF or massive sperg
>>
>>35873583
They have lots of advice sub-reddit and specific sub-reddits for neets. I managed to behave human thanks to them. Still long way tho.
>>
>>35874122
>>35874140
>still in highschool
I'm glad you delet'd dis
>>
>>35872065
>24 or 25 or something around there
>No ged
>Dropped out of college
>No friends
>No family
>No job
>No driver license
>No money
>Crippling student loan debt
>Anxiety issues
>Depressed for some amount of years
Kill me please
>>
>>35872065
just have to leave your comfort zone. it sucks but i never would have gotten a job or learned to deal with some of my anxiety otherwise
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.