[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my gf for over 7 years. I want to talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

I've been with my gf for over 7 years. I want to talk about something that's really fucking weird about the female psyche, maybe give some of you into an insight into some weird shit that women do.

My girlfriend spends hours of her life just watching videos of other people living their own lives. When my girlfriend gets home from work, she sits down infront of her computer and routinely regularly binge watches videos of women just going about their lives, vlogging. Nothing about these girls are special other than the fact that they have a certain "aesthetic" that's going on.

I can't understand this. The idea of vlogging the daily happenings in your life just for the sake of doing it seems so stupid to me. I can't believe people actually watch this. The idea that this girl goes around EVERYWHERE in her life just holding a video-camera or her phone and talking into it and describing what she's doing is just so fucking weird to me. The fact that people actually This girl has 250k+ followers on instashit (not that I use it).

I guess it's some form of escapism or something.
>>
>>35871678
Who does she follow? Which vloggers?
>>
File: msg-138203428166.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
msg-138203428166.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>35871702

You know what, I honestly don't know the names of all of them. Girl in the photo is someone named Kelly Eden.

There's just a whole shitton of them. They all literally do the exact same thing. They record videos of themselves talking about their lives or just recording the shit that they've done today, but they all have a certain aesthetic.

Here's another one. Adora Bat Brat
>>
File: large.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
"Hello, I'm here about the job interview?"
>>
>>35871678
My girlfriend's pretty normal.
>>
>>35871678
It's the same situation with Big Brother. Some people watch this show 24/7.
>>
File: 1490131657445.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490131657445.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>35871678
>it's some form of escapism or something.

You realize that's for a reason, right? Figure out why your gf is a mindless drone.
>>
>>35871678
Yet you watch mentally retarded youtubers play videogames and that makes perfect sense to you compared to what she does, right? You're one fucking mentally impaired motherfucker. Also, you two are not gonna last, enjoy your last few weeks.
>>
>>35874166
T H I S

frick off op
>>
File: 1447877604351.webm (576KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1447877604351.webm
576KB, 896x504px
idk, i watch mega64 for long periods at a time because it's basically a friend simulator
>>
My gf just feeds the birds outside and plays video games
>>
>>35874166
>Yet you watch mentally retarded youtubers play videogames

No, I don't.

What now? You fucking pleb..
>>
So she likes slice of life anime?
>>
File: 4L_Dj5NDm6m.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Dj5NDm6m.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>35871678
been with my gf for over 5 years and she's kinda similar, watches a few dailyvlogs. however, rather than just watching them mindlessly, she watches them for sources of inspiration, as she finds some of them to be motivational to try to improve her own life. Keep in mind too that just like any other form of social media, these vloggers only choose to put out and upload what they want viewers to see. It's a terrible reflection of how their actual day is.
>>
That's what we've got now that television and its contents are dying away: people watching some meaningless vlog videos of other people's meaningless lives and opinions, instead of bothering to watch a full one hour lasting tv-show, documentary or some movie. It's kind of boring shit for most parts, what people vlog about. Social media in itself is boring as hell, unless the feed is built up around something interesting, other than the author him/herself. I'm not interested enough in other people to follow them just because they look good/are rich/have opinions/have good jokes/draw or sing well etc. They have to first achieve something and THEN after becoming impressed to the point of becoming fascinated, I might start fllowing what they do and even then I find it deadly boring to hear what or where they just ate or what they just bought.

The only vlog existing that is even remotely interesting:

https://youtu.be/-4CressilIo
>>
>>35871731
>>35871812
Kek, i've actually seen this specimen a few times, we live in the same city.
She's actually got a kid and shit, whom she dresses up almost as fucked as herself.
She usualy hangs with an equally fucked girl. In fact, i like to call them "The Reaper and The Sunshine", she being The Reaper.

I think her Youtube is "Andorrabatbrat", or something like that.
>>
>>35871678
Not every girl does that, dude.
My gf absolutely despises vlogs and let's plays. Basically every video that has people talking about unrelated stuff.
It might just be your girl's thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.