[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dying of loneliness at university guys how the fuck do i make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 144534095.png (75KB, 380x410px) Image search: [Google]
144534095.png
75KB, 380x410px
dying of loneliness at university

guys how the fuck do i make friends, or at least robot ones? I want to die
>>
>>35870914
pardon my language by the way, tee-hee.
>>
i lived in campus for two years. at one point, i hadnt left my room in weeks and lost 30lbs over the semester. i started to lose my mind and would get extreme anxiety anytime i was seen in public, which was everytime i left my room since i lived on campus. i started staying up for 30 hours at a time and sleeping for 4-6 because it was never silent enough to sleep.

don't know what advice to give you. what worked for me was moving off of campus and using my family to maintain a healthy amount of social contact
>>
get involved with stuff within the campus, join clubs and shit. join a club that has your same interests and make friends. you most likely live by yourself in a single dorm, room with roommates next semester so youre forced to live with friends.

shorter version; get involved with shit and get off of your computer
>>
>>35871010
>you most likely live by yourself in a single dorm
h-how'd you know?
>>
I'm from argentina and i got friends by bringing mate (It's sort of like tea but everybody drinks) So maybe you can take a beverage or food and share it with some people

Don't be an autist about it though, or normies will abuse your generosity
>>
>>35871783
That's a horrible idea

You're probably known as "the mate guy", just like the guy with the mints.
You probably don't even buy don Satur, pleb
>>
>>35872366
It's a good opener, the mate is not your whole personality, it's just a good way to strike conversation

Don satur are cool man
>>
File: Zr4I1IS.png (324KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Zr4I1IS.png
324KB, 720x1280px
1. Look in the mirror.
2. Don't look like pic related.
3. Get newfound confidence in yourself and social camouflage.
4. Leave the house and stride boldly forth into new friendships and adventures!
>>
I have the same problem. I am studying a master degree, 25 years old, still a virgin, and still unwanted. I'm not fat, I'm just 4/10 without any luck and poor social skills due to some high functional autism spectrum condition whose name I don't know. Everyone I know is taken, and I happen to be unable to make more than friends. I can only find peace in death now. It's a lonely, unfulfilling life I live everyday.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.