[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not in the military? Its the escape from loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490752513013.jpg (568KB, 1014x788px) Image search: [Google]
1490752513013.jpg
568KB, 1014x788px
Why are you not in the military?

Its the escape from loneliness and boredom you've always wanted
>>
They won't take you if you have a tattoo visible in dress uniform.
Otherwise I would've tried to sign on as an EOD. I'm sure they need plenty of those.
>>
>positioned in a war going no where
kek, ill take my boredom on this side of the sea
>>
I refuse to fight in a war that only exists to put more money into the banking Jewish elite's pockets
>>
>i'm bored so i'll go to a third world country and get killed
>i'm lonely so i'll go be with a bunch of mutton heads
>>
>>35870744
medical reasons
>>
>>35870744
No good global conflict going on right now.
>>
>>35870754
You can definitely have tattoos visible in dress uniform.
They're changing up rules moreso too right now
to promote 'inclusiveness' and open themselves to extra talent
>>
im at work posting here.
you are wrong.
>>
They wont take me because of my double vision.
>>
>>35870744
i've been institutionalized so I can't join.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>35870744
I am currently serving as a conscript. Hell you are right
>escape from loneliness
Our company is 100 men, with whom you eat, sleep and spend the whole day. You just can't be alone
>escape from boredom
Sure, when we aren't doing pushups, we move heavy as fuck things, or march & sing, or fight (unreal) terrorists. And then, pushups.
Life in military is fun as God.
>>
7 years ago in senior year of hs, I scored perty good on the asvab test and a few recruiters tried to get me but I was going through some bad feels, still do, from my best friend dying and all the year before. Plus I didn't feel comfortable with such overwhelming authority structure like saying sir with every sentence like John Kennelly from tcap. Besides I think when they saw my eyes they saw a guy that just wanted to be left alone.
>>
I'm 25, probably too old.
>>
>>35870744
I'm in the military. It freaking sucks. I hope you know OP your rights are taken away for the sake of other peoples freedom. Ever work 16 hour shifts 7 days a week for a year straight? Because they are legally allowed to do that in the military.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.