[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl at gym and get her number, schedule a date >think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1444221783377.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444221783377.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>meet girl at gym and get her number, schedule a date
>think it goes fairly well today
>try to make plans to meet up later
>weak ass hug goodbye
>she doesnt answer my text
>heart break intensifies
>go to the gym to blow off steam, see somebody she knows, introduce myself and tell her to to tell stacy hello
>add them both on facebook
>tell stacy "im gonna see you again!"

how bad did i just fuck up? cant stop myself. contemplating going to her dorm tomorrow
>>
>>35870402

It literally doesn't matter

You were already friendzoned
>>
>>35870433

bullshit. people text back their friends
>>
File: 1481804145453.png (257KB, 402x529px) Image search: [Google]
1481804145453.png
257KB, 402x529px
>>35870402
Why would you do that. She's a cunt, just forget about her.
>>
that's really fucking creepy actually

take it easy my man
>>
>>35870821

she finally texted back and said "uhm sorry i have a bf" true or not im glad she texted back. like hell if she wasn't interested she shoulda said no thanks before!

>>35871063

not so creepy. ignoring people is fucked up. why play with dudes emotions? had my heart all twisted up thinking she wouldnt even gimme the decency of a reply--that hurt for a while
>>
>>35871204
Your first mistake was fooling yourself into thinking she owed you anything. She doesn't, in fact, owe you anything. Dick is literally free. Cunt is a commodity right now, but dick will forever be free.
>>
>>35870402
youre a creep dude get over yourself
>>
>>35870402
i'm so confused. so you scheduled a date and when you said it went fairly well you mean the date right?
but dude even if she likes you you gotta play it cool and going to her dorm will be smothering. stop appearing so desperate.
>>
>>35871388
odd how you can tell from that one little anecdote. Stacey? GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>im gonna see you again!

JUST
>>
File: Capture.jpg (441KB, 1663x846px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
441KB, 1663x846px
creepy ass motherfuckerrr
>>
>see somebody she knows, introduce myself and tell her to to tell stacy hello
this already pretty bad but
this killed it all chances
>>
>>35871811

literally cant stop myself. im retarded
>>
File: 1490671884459.jpg (109KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490671884459.jpg
109KB, 823x744px
>contemplating going to her dorm tomorrow
>Added her to tell her I'm gonna see you again
Kys you you'reself my main man
That date probably did not go as well as you thought, you also sound like an insufferable faggot
>>
>>35871372
She could of at least said no thanks not interested.
Jesus give the dude a break.
>Dick will be free.
And this is why men hate women men get shit on the most but thats ok just man up right?
>youre starting another elliot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.