[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so lonely I can't take it anymore. I want to love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: crying.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
74KB, 412x351px
I'm so lonely I can't take it anymore. I want to love someone who likes me back.
>>
>>35870397

"I said it's like that, dropped one classic can't write back 'nother classic right back."
>>
it hurts it hurts it hurts
>>
File: HQkaty_283729~0.jpg (847KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
HQkaty_283729~0.jpg
847KB, 1500x2000px
>>35870397
You know what you little shit. Learn to love yourself first and foremost. If you don't, how the fuck do you expect anyone else to give a shit about you. In the end you are all you have. Once you realize how great it is to take pride in you, you wont give a shit about being "alone".
>>
>>35870397
what's his name? ;-)
>>
>>35870676
fuck off i hate people who say this shit
>>
File: 9pO5V.png (96KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
9pO5V.png
96KB, 352x264px
i know how you feel

does anyone have any advice on how not to obsess over pic related. i know ill never talk to her and she wouldnt like me probably but damnit shes cool

trust me i know its pathetic
>>
>>35870696
But he's right. It's not like 'you must believe in yourself and you can achieve anything' shit tier.
It is more like get your shit together before care somebody else shit.
>>
File: serveimage.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>35870397
You know what I've done? I've convinced myself that we are the master race, and that the master race must not mix with the normies. We are the ones who will figure out artificial wombs and the like, because necessity is the mother of invention.

No woman is capable of intelligence on the level of robots. Let's take pride in our superiority.
>>
>be talking with female coworker friend at work today
>she said she saw a documentary on netflix saying that spree shooters and serial killers usually were not touched enough by their mothers when they were young

Then it hit me that's why I like her friendship so much: she's the only friend I've ever had who's touched me in that friendly way. I guess I see in and get from her the affection my mother never gave me; it doesn't help that she's significantly older than me.

I don't know how I'm going to stop myself from losing it after she leaves the company.
>>
>>35870899
I agree however I don't care about artificial wombs
>>35870837
It's the perfect "shut up and listen to me pretending to care about you" advice
>>
>>35871173
I care about you anon please listen to me
>>
>>35871056
Is it unusual to have close friendships like that at work between people of opposite sex?
>>
>>35870676
>learn to love yourself
I try this but whenever I see others I always see their best points that make them superior
It sometimes contribute to make me work harder, but at this point I'm feeling pointless
>>
>>35872040
Evidently yes. I've heard people joke that we're having an affair, etc. Truth is we're just good friends and I'm an emotionally stunted wreck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.