[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you finally have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489657502064[1].jpg (123KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1489657502064[1].jpg
123KB, 800x533px
So you finally have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her, listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet. I hope you're ready to spend a lot of your discretionary income on her. Oh sure occasionally she'll throw you a bone and pay for drinks at the bar one night, but the vast majority of the entertaining will be out of your pocket. I hope you're ready to never ever think about other girls again. God forbid you end up meeting a nice girl and are friendly with her. Nothing can ever ever happen because you are tied down. And I hope you're ready for trust issues. Every girl has them, it's just a matter of how serious they are. At best she'll snatch your phone out of your hand to see what you're doing on it and at worst she'll call your friends in the middle of the night to make sure you're actually with them. And I hope you are ready for obligations and commitments. Like say if she lives in the city but her lease is up, she will ask you what she should do and you better damn well have an answer that is satisfying. And last but not least, I hope you are ready for that one week per month where you can do NOTHING to satisfy her and NOTHING to calm her down. "But anon I could just be neutral, right?" Wrong! She will do everything she can to bait you into an argument, to bring you to her level. PMS is a bitch and women want you to feel as bad as they do.

If you can deal with all this then you can enjoy the rewards of having a girlfriend which are... uh... let me think....
>>
I have a chill older mommy girlfriend so will deal with any of those
>>
>>35870378
>I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her, listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet
Really? This sounds really nice.

> I hope you're ready to spend a lot of your discretionary income on her
Naturally, as she will be at home taking care of the kids, she won't be working a job, but still needs to buy leisure items

>Oh sure occasionally she'll throw you a bone and pay for drinks at the bar one night, but the vast majority of the entertaining will be out of your pocket
I'm not making a barskank my gf.

>I hope you are ready for that one week per month where you can do NOTHING to satisfy her and NOTHING to calm her down
These will be my days where I do what I want on my own.
>>
>>35870894
>Really? This sounds really nice.
>These will be my days where I do what I want on my own.
HA you are one naive fuck
>>
Ex basically nailed that to a tee except it was four weeks instead of one week.

Current gf is awesome and only wants me to be faithful which is easy because I'm not about to risk running into another bitch.

>RRREEEEEE GTFO NORMIE
okay I will
>>
File: IMG_3252.jpg (140KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3252.jpg
140KB, 731x960px
>>35870378
Had one girlfriend when I was in high school.

It was awful, broke up with her fast and haven't had a girlfriend since. I'll pick up a girl once in awhile and keep her number for booty calls. Girlfriends are for POGs and guys who have low self confidence and don't think they can readily pick up women
>>
all of that sounds great OP
the idea of a living person from the opposite sex caring so much about me to want me all to themselves and want to talk to me all the time sounds awesome. A female who loves me and cares about me. Thats the kind of thing I could only dream of.
maybe if you werent a stupid normie faggot you'd understand.
>>
ur right

current gf is suffocating me

at least she is submissive enough to listen to me

im telling her she needs to look hot and give me time or i wont put babies inside her. she said she is trying to do her best.
>>
>>35871787
Is she a fatty?
>>
>>35870378
>I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her, listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet
>implying you don't spend every moment worrying about getting cucked
>>
>>35870971
OP you are either autistic or a bad troll
Or possibly both
>>
wweewweww
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.