[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Koreans Jews? (how my GF tried to Jew me) My Korean girlfriend,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Womanlet.jpg (606KB, 1008x1834px) Image search: [Google]
Womanlet.jpg
606KB, 1008x1834px
Are Koreans Jews? (how my GF tried to Jew me)

My Korean girlfriend, who lives in Korea, just told me she met a Korean Jiu-Jitsu master who wants to hire me to be an assistant instructor, he also wants to train himself by sparring with me (cuz I'm a big tough caucasian and he wants experience against bigger guys). And he'll train me for free to fast track me to black belt.

So I was overjoyed at the opportunity to train full time and do what I love for my job. Then my gf starts saying she wants a cut, since she'll be helping me put up a website and finding students for me. So I was suspicious, but I told her I could give her 25% for the first 6 months and 10% for the next 12 months after that.

THEN she starts laying the Korean Jew sauce on me. She starts calculating the value of the free training with the black belt at 15-30 hours per week at 150$ per hour (his usual rate for private lessons). Then she's claiming that according to her experience in the financial industry, the free training is an intangible benefit that should be counted as part of my profit.

Basically she would be taking up to 1125$ per week just off the training, BEFORE I had earned any actual money.

So I called her a Jew, told her I dont give a fuck about her financial Jewry.

Are Koreans Jews? What just happened to me?
>>
>Since she'll be helping me put up a website and find students for me
Is that like doing all the work for setting up a business?
Also,
>GF
REEE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>35869747
She has some connections and stuff, and she also can get me a job teaching English. So in a sense she is hooking me up. My years on 4chan have made me very distrustful of women, but this is just the weirdest situation.
>>
imkorean and yes, koreans worship Jewry and attempt to emulate it. your (ex by now i hope) gf's example is pretty hardcore, usually it's stuff like being anal about splitting tabs and haggling with merchants. koreans are robots of robots and money is everything.
>>
>>35869688
koreans are literally the jews of asians lmao. Koreans are also fucking autistic. Are you e-dating her? if so you're autistic as well.
>>
http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

wannabe jews
>>
>>35870187
Ok, so I was in the Air Force, I met my gf in Korea. Now I civilian now and live in the US, but my gf has beef begging me to come live with her in Korea. Her parents are millionaires and will pay for her apartment. She is also super hot.

She used to be really rich herself on the basis of her former career in finance, but she burned all the $ she made living like a socialite in NYC. Its a pretty interesting situation if u wanna hear more.
>>
>>35870349
I want to hear more, bro, sounds interesting as fuck
>>
>>35870490
Ok, so she is 40 years old and cuuute. When I was in Korea I tried not to mess around with too many girls because race mixing is wrong :^)

But in my last week in the Air Force, before flying back to the US, I decided I had to sleep with at least one REALLY HOT Korean girl. So I met this girl on tinder, she had no profile pic and was 40, so I assumed she was not gonna be very cute. But when I met her at the restaurant in Hong-Dae I was greeted by this model looking chick who was obviously a rich socialite. I thought I was out of my league, so I clammed up out of nervousness. Later she told me she thought I was being ALOOF and it made her intrigued and turned on.

After dinner we went to a club to dance, and we made out a little. While my back was turned for 30 FUCKING SECONDS I turned around and she was snooping on my phone

contd.
>>
>>35870623
So I am a weird guy. I take notes on my phone as a sort of diary. She opened my phone and somehow found a note where I said something like this

"I need to find a woman to reproduce with and have about 6 children. If I cannot find an acceptable mate by the time I am 30 I will just have as many illegitimate children as possible."

Fortunately she didnt have time to comprehend what she was reading. After we left the club she was begging to see the note I wrote. I kept saying no until she jokingly said "I will suck your dick if you let me see the note!", so I let her see the note :^)

On a side note, before I contacted her, I had reserved a hotel in the area. My plan was find a girl on Tinder to go on a date with, and if I couldnt get laid just prowl the streets for sluts.

So when we left the club, it was so late that it was impossible for me to make it back to base before curfew and she would have to take a cab (because the subway was shutting down for the night). So I told her she could spend the night with me at my hotel.

So at the hotel she told me about how she moved to the US when she was 15, got a degree in finance, made like a million $ on her 6 figure salary and investments, and then quit in 2008, just before losing a shit load during the financial crash. She lived an expensive lifestyle in NYC for years and made some good profit selling her startup, but now her finances were low and I actually had more $ in my bank account. She also said she had been praying every day to meet a man to get married and have children with.

I dismissed this as irrelevant as I was leaving in a week and would never see her again (so I thought)
>>
>>35870623
> she is 40 years old and cuuute
you know that's a shitload of plastic surgery and botox?
>>
>>35870797
However, she kept hitting me up on kakao talk, and she was beginning to grow on me. Since it was my last week on base, I was living out of the respectably nice base hotel and didnt have any real responsibilities. So I met her again and took her back to the hotel, and we ended up fucking like rabbits for a week.

THEN I assumed i would never see her again. But she kept sending me emails and texts while I was in the US. I humored her because I didnt have the heart to tell her it was hopeless. After I had been in the US for about a month she told me she was going to be staying in her millionaire friend's cabin in the mountains of New Hampshire for a week and then spend a few days in NYC. She invited me to stay with her during that time. So I decided it would be a fun discount vacation with a hottie and went. I had a great time, we were snowed in in NH, fucked like rabbits, and her rich friend fed us amazing food every day. Then she showed me around NYC and we bonded a lot. I drove her to JFK then drove back home.

Since then she has been continuously hoping i could join her in Korea. I was hesitant at the idea until she told me our living expenses would be covered, and I had the chance to make a lot of money teaching English, and I could train with this black belt. Plus her own business she is starting has the potential to make her rich. So I saw it as a chance to marry into a rich family and train martial arts all day. My alternative is keep living with my parents and go to college or work some wage slave job.

And then the opening post happened. Well, I hope someone read all that. I'm having trouble processing this. Does anyone have any advice/comments/questions?
>>
>wants 6 kids
>gf is 40 years old

Kek not happening anon. Even if it does autism and other stupid shit happens in kids from older women
>>
>>35870956
She's the hottest girl Ive ever so much as dated, and ive dated cute girls, but she looks like a model. I dont give a damn if she had plastic surgery or not.
>>
>>35870977
I dont believe in race mixing, I dont want to have kids with her and I told her all of the above.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.