[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guarantee this poor kid browses /r9k/. Leave you underage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18

File: 1490748413310.png (907KB, 952x781px) Image search: [Google]
1490748413310.png
907KB, 952x781px
I guarantee this poor kid browses /r9k/.

Leave you underage mothafucka.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
>>
>>35869301
That's some foul shit home.
>>
fucking lol
sucks to be that kid
>>
>white women

The West deserves the caliphate.
>>
>>35869301
I wonder when her son will start posting here.
>>
>>35869301
So what was happening? Black man and friends talking their language with a woman around whos trying to find an uber driver?
>>
>>35869301
This is how /pol/tards are born
>>
>>35869831
Yeah I dont get it either. I was expecting those niggers to fuck that autists Mom in front of him and have a good wank. But its fucking nothing.
>>
>this kid is literally living that one cuck pic people sometimes post here of the white woman on the couch with two blacks

jesus christ. dylann roof 2.0 soon.
>>
File: 1490048528847.jpg (58KB, 544x549px) Image search: [Google]
1490048528847.jpg
58KB, 544x549px
>tfw your mom brings 5 trap niggas over to your house.

honestly what do you think they were doing there?
>>
Dylan Roof did nothing wrong except not kill more
>>
>>35870357

He was a pussy, desu. He could have at least shot some obnoxious ghetto monkey niggers. Instead he shoots up a church.

In the end he was a typical pussy cuckboy, which is why he got BLACKED in prison.
>>
>this timeline allows women to be single moms

We need to go back and fix this
>>
That kid needs to be adopted by his grandparents or something jesus christ that is horrific. His mother is a professional thot "don't worry how I get my money"
>>
File: bleed.png (517KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
bleed.png
517KB, 1252x1252px
christ, even as a black guy myself I'd probably snap and murder these monkies
>>
Kids who grow up in situations like this tend to grow up to be downright evil. Several serial killers had prostitutes for mothers
>>
File: 1490524941423.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490524941423.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
White pussy is best pussy us black men cant stay away
>>
>>35869301
I hope they make him watch
>>
File: IMG_3493.jpg (48KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3493.jpg
48KB, 445x604px
i swear. if i was that kid i would have popped those boys with their own guns. hell the mom too
disgusting desu
>>
File: Pepe 4.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 4.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>35870679
STAY WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING RACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35870607
maybe he'll only kill thug black guys and nothing of value will be lost.

actually if he could get a gun now and shoot them seeing as hes a minor he would look really favorable in court especailly if he claimed they were raping his mom or abusing him in some way.
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (110KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
110KB, 313x382px
>kid actually browses /r9k/
>gets idea from all these posts
>goes on killing spree
oh god brobots
>>
>>35870679
Too bad its statistically proven that a damn vast majority of white women stay away from black men, despite memes.
>>
>>35870380
i mean not defending him but a lot of them church people come from the same lot.

matter of fact a lot of thug gangsters in the older age mellow out well i mean all guys do because of lower testosterone but it seems like a lot of older black men realize they were thugs and grow animosity towards their younger counterparts.
>>
>>35869301
That kid should be put on a watchlist, he will be a future mass killer and racist
>>
This man really recorded this, watched the recording, and then posted it online for people to watch.

And a bunch of niggers are congratulating him for being "savage"
>>
File: enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
EXPLAIN THIS VIDEO PLEASE. I DONT UNDERSTAND ITS JUST NIGGAS TALKING AND SOME WOMAN WANTING AN UBER
>>
>>35869301
pretty funny shit, white boys on suicide watch
>>
>>35870823
White single mom has 5 niggers over and lets them fuck with her sleeping kid.
>>
>>35870790
justified desu desu
>>
>>35870862
Are the blacks her friends? Are they just joking around? Or is this some cuck shit?
>>
>>35870380
hes not a pussy at all. i dont agree with his actions but he threw away his life for something he believed in. i guarantee you wont do anything close to the magnitude of what he did
>>
>>35870823
A prostitute gets hired by a bunch of niggers for a gangbang and she's waiting on an uber to come pick her after they're all done so she can go back home. Son finds the video and posts it online to show that his mom is a huge coalburning whore.
>>
>>35869301
God damn it fuck rappers. They can pick on us for not having 9-5s
>>
>>35870897
who knows but feel bad for that kid. if i was him id run away and when confronted by authorities just show them that video and say 'thats why i dont want ot go back home' im sure they'd help him. with a mom like that hes already probably fucking messed up she even says soemthing like the black guy says 'your son likes me' and she asks which one hes like 'the 13 year old' she says 'hes mean' so hes probably already a psychopath or some shit for having such a rough lot in life.
>>
>>35870897
>are the blacks her friends
>looks at least late 30's/early 40's
>hanging out with grill wearing, gun carrying early 20 year old niggers
>her friends
>>
Are single mothers the root of all problems? no matter the race children from single mothers end up fucked
>>
>>35871090
As much as I'm gonna sound like a feminist for saying this, I think the fathers are to blame largely, at least from what I've noticed in life between my little cousin, random friends over the years, etc.

But that is just from my own personal experience. Clearly the mother in this case is at fault, as is the father (assuming he's still alive of course).
>>
>>35869301
putting all my racism aside, black humor is funny and besides them obviously gangbanging the mom, they're probably real nice to her kids. I mean if you know black culture, the guy is just chillin and trying to have fun while not leaving out her kids. If I was the boy I'd be rapping too and they would probably start cheering me on.
>>
>>35870897
At first I thought maybe she's like their manager , since he's obviously some kind of shitty rapper. But he seems to be asking her how she makes a living, and she's starts to ramble on about her ubering.

Honestly? I think the signs are pretty conclusively pointing towards her maybe being social media groupie there to fuck one or all of those niggers.

There's no other reason for them to be so intimate that he just has his guns laying about and harassing her son, but at the same time have no clue what she does for a living.
Pretty sad.
>>
>>35871151
stop. you know this isn't true. you don't actually understand what is happening
>>
>>35871159
my guess is shes either a welfare queen or she doesnt trust the niggers with finding out where she works as they'll go in there and act antisocial and expose her or get her fired.
>>
>>35871151
real nice to the kid until they see his brand new xbox and steal it then the mom promises she'll buy him a new one a few paychecks from now.
>>
>>35871190
then what is? orgine
>>
>>35871190
>>35871221
I grew up around niggers like that and was friends with them. they aint steal my shit and were real friendly

just don't be a downer around niggers man

I'm assuming they gangbanging the mom tho
>>
>>35871221
>being nice to someone means you can't steal from them
wtf anon
>>
>>35870418
No woman wants to be a single mom, are you fucking kidding me?
It's men who refuse to commit to parenting. They make the mistake of getting pregnant together, it is always a group effort, and the man ditches. Always.

Men should be kept on leashes.
>>
>>35871291
Well Chads can't be kept on leashes. We just don't want overused wrecked goods.
>>
>>35870909
Oh yeah killing innocents is something I should totally strive for

jesus man.
>>
>>35871291
The woman chooses the man she mates with. Guys will fuck anything that lives and don't have to deal with the consequences, but women have to.

That's why they're so picky and should be able to recognize when a guy is likely to just dump her. Most of these pregnancies are accidents and a lot of times the only reason they continue (sometimes) as a couple.
>>
...Are those ski goggles? Jesus this niggas retarded.
>>
File: awoo questionmark.jpg (368KB, 1530x1110px) Image search: [Google]
awoo questionmark.jpg
368KB, 1530x1110px
>>35871118
you do realize it is the WOMEN who decide who they have sex with

and it's the WOMEN who inevitably raise the children....???
>>
>>35871255
they are definitely just making fun of her and her kid lowkey
just trust me anon i live in the hood
>>
>>35871342

>normies will fuck anything that lives

ftfy. Also leave
>>
>>35871389
Robots would too, don't lie. The only difference is they can't.
>>
>>35871342
>Guys will fuck anything that lives and don't have to deal with the consequences
Why make excuses for them? No one should be able to create a human life and not deal with the consequences. A man also has the ability to choose the woman he mates with, and if he picks one that doesn't use a condom, or birth control, or who lies, and who is gonna keep the kid if she gets pregnant, he's made just as bad a decision as a woman who chooses to mate with a man that is gonna try to run off.

Both parties should be held responsible. Don't make excuses for shitty behavior on behalf of men while you treat women like garbage for making the same exact mistake.

>>35871320
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>35871410
It doesn't matter if they should, they don't have to. People in general are horrible and almost always act on impulse without thinking about it. This has been true all throughout humanity.

Guys don't HAVE to raise a child they create, but women have full control over their reproductive organs, and if they're not using birth control properly, they stand that risk.

It's the same thing with mammals in the wild, you don't have to try and attach some imaginary morality to it, people will get away with what they can.
>>
>>35871375
ya but they're not very nice loooking black guys lol. id not trust a single one of them motherfuckers. imagine if that boy walked out and seen them two pistols on the couch? it'd be pretty damn traumatic he might even be afraid one of the nigs will kill his mom someday or something.

who gives a fuck about the coalburner the issue is her son you got to think about how he feels regarding the situation.
>>
>>35869301
I hope she can still get pregnant and make some little brothers for the kid.
>>
>>35871467
that's what i'm thinking
nigs like to be smug fucks
>>
>>35871467
The mom is probably high as a kite and doesn't even understand how messed up of a situation it is.

She's probably been a hooker for a while and the kid is probably used to this sort of environment. He's definitely going to be fucked.
>>
>>35871448
>Guys don't HAVE to raise a child they create
Women don't HAVE to either, but they at least take responsibility for their action and step up to the plate to parent.
>people will get away with what they can
Would you commit murder if you could get away with it? Would you torture and rape and mutilate other people?
Not everyone is a piece of shit who would fuck other people over given the opportunity. If men were actually forcibly held responsible, there would be a lot fewer single mothers and a lot fewer fucked up proto-robot teenagers. The law holds people responsible for lots of things; don't tell me it isn't possible, because it absolutely is.
>>
>>35870056
I'm hoping its another Adam Lanza. Women don't feel anything for anyone who isn't their own children. Taking that away from them is the best way to hurt them.
>>
>>35871514
>Women don't HAVE to either, but they at least take responsibility for their action and step up to the plate to parent

They don't have a choice, and plenty of times they abort the child because they don't want it, or they leave it in a dumpster.

You could honestly find just as many men who take responsibility as women.

At the end of the day, Women can easily prevent an unwanted pregnancy through very cheap and accessible birth control. They hold the cards, anon. I know you seem to hate men, but women put themselves in these positions a lot of time.

If they're getting knocked up from "loser guys" then they should have been smart and either not had sex or used a form of birth control, which they don't because they're too dumb and/or lazy to.
>>
That's how you end up with a skinhead or a school shooter.
>>
>>35871512
ya pretty sure hes already a psychopath she said 'hes mean' is that how sociopaths and psychos are born having really fucked up environmetns?
>>
>>35871467
Those black kids grow up seeing pistols and don't care

And yes they're making fun of them and whitey as a whole. Also in the black community it's popular to "run a train" which means every single one of them fucked her back to back pretty much. That's why she was getting an uber ride they fucked her and are leaving right after while making fun of her.

And "your kid looks up to me" means that he's a white kid and instead of looking up to doctors and lawyers he's looking up to rich criminal rappers and taunting them about it.
>>
>>35871291
Then they could just get the cunt aborted instead of raising him in a halfway house dedicated to running a train on her.

>muh body I can choose who I fuck
>muh body I can choose if I fuck without contraceptive
>muh body I can choose if I abort it or not
>muh body I can invite 5 niggers into my house and let them fuck with my sleeping child before they run a train on me
>"Men should be kept on leashes."

It's a group effort to not use a contraceptive, it's a group effort to shit out a spawn, but it's the women's choice not to have it aborted and raise it alone and then bring 5 strangers into her house at night.
>>
>>35870593
How? They strapped up, pham
>>
>>35871645
You sound like some old dude who sees a CNN report on worldstar hip hop and assumes that everyone does that
>>
File: WIN_20170218_20_59_03_Pro.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170218_20_59_03_Pro.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>35871687
>implying gangsta trash can handle handguns better than me
>>
>>35871090
Yupp.
single mothers are why rapist, serial killers, junkies drug addicts and school shooters are a thing.
>>
>>35871118
GET YOUR FUCKING TUBES TIED
FUCKING CUNT DEFENDER ON R9K?
>>
>>35871776
idk anon, im prety fucked and i had both of my shitty parents

makes ya think
>>
>>35871765
Are you a trained Military or police personnel? If not, then they outnumber you, regardless of your so-called skills
>>
>>35871687
>hipoint 9C
>versus my moss berg 590 with buck shot magnum
Fuck off "pam"?
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>35871810
I could just shoot myself first, would be beer then living a life where I have to listen to my whore mom get railed by three bbcs every night
>>
Why didn't she just send him to a sleepover? Why did she let them bring guns in the house? Why did she let them record her son?

I hope some footage of the gangbang is released and she gets her child taken away.
>>
>>35871808
No father raised by mother been drugging and drinking for years...momma didnt care.
Been violent and bought illegal guns...momma didnt care.
If you grew up with both parents and use the my daddy didnt love me enough excuse I hear from my moms exs while the fuckers lived in 3 story house I laugh.
Im a native american slim shady and I hate niggers.
how ever look at most serial killers...mostly single mothers.
Define :fucked up" because if you havent been to jail or spent weeks on meth not sleeping I cant agree with fucked up.
>Wah mommy and daddy bought me stuff but didnt hug me
Nigger shut up I eat breakfeast lunch and dinner alone for years.]
Tried killing my self a few times momma dont care.
>>
>>35871861
>women
>getting kids taken away.
Only time that has happened my buddy needed to show the court his ex (baby momma) smoking crack.
ANd even then it wasnt a clean cut case.
>>
File: 2017-03-29.png (1MB, 1365x695px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29.png
1MB, 1365x695px
>>35871882
pic related is me, but you're right, I've never been to prison or done meth so you may have a point anon
>>
>>35871291
>It's men who refuse to commit to parenting.

Its women who only fuck chads that pull that shit desu

Kys roastbeef cunt
>>
File: reported.png (41KB, 1494x468px) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
41KB, 1494x468px
>>35869301
Coal burner going to jail
>>
single mothers should be executed no joke.
>>
>>35871994
Take the mask off and you look like a /k/unt.
Hail and well met.
>>
>>35872178
taking it off would be extremely painful
>>
>>35872204
Well im bored...But yeah look at some studys about single parent house holds and both parent house holds.
>>
>>35871994
>cawadooty 'look tacticool is so fucking badass XD' skull mask and gloves

You are no better than the toothless niggers fucking this trailer trash whore.
>>
Do people not realize that the woman is a prostitute?
>>
>>35871753
It's Chicago you stupid shit
>>
>>35872340
I have friends who drive 4 wheelers and skidoos and they wear that...But I get where youre coming from.
>>
File: 1488161870249.png (275KB, 634x625px) Image search: [Google]
1488161870249.png
275KB, 634x625px
>>35869301
holy shit, white boys BTFO
>>
>>35872371
*Single mothers btfo
ftfy

This just shows us how incompetent single mothers are. They don't care about anyone except themselves.
>>
>>35872204
You're a big guy originally
>>
>>35871514
>Would you commit murder if you could get away with it?
Most people would
>>
>>35869301
So this is how cucks are made.

Excuse me while I violently vomit my internal organs
>>
>>35870916
w-why would she bring her son with her to the gangbang
>>
>>35872340
come on dood why you gotta bust my balls, just let me pretend to be cool
>>
>>35872446
its probably her house
>>
>>35872506
Shes going to get killed after a crack smoking session and her kids going to get tortured like the other white autistic kid.
Send this to any black even the uncle toms and coons and they will do a jig in happiness.
>>
>>35869301
lucky kid

some people would pay a lot of money for that kind of exeperience
>>
>>35871291
because women can just kill their baby if they don't want it
>>
>>35869301
It would be nice if they made him watch while they do it.
>>
>white people threatening to kill and commit hate crimes because of this

pathetic
>>
>>35869301
Looks like they're just having some fun and screwing around, people need to stop being so uptight and calm down.
>>
>>35874569
does that kid look like he's having any fun at all? you must be joking
>>
>>35874569
They're screwing something, alright.
>>
>>35871590
Maybe he'll become the next Quentin Tarantino.
>>
lmao kid geting fuckined BLACKED tm
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>35869301
Fucking disgusting. Enough.
>>
>>35869301
All memes aside this kid is going to have such a fucked up life, best case scenario the authorities figure out where this is and take him off his worthless crack whore mother
>>
>>35869301

Anyone else catch the

>he too young to realise

at the end
>>
>>35869301

The betas on r9k are so sheltered, this is fucking heartbreaking
>>
>>35876488
It's funny because if he were black, this treatment would be considered normal. Guarantee you that all of the black guys in this video grew up as kids with dudes coming in and out of the house bangin their moms. That's a largely contributing factor towards them being how they are now.

When he said "he too young to realize" he may have been speaking from the heart.
>>
>your son said he luv me

>which one

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35877113
this.
"yo mama" jokes didnt have there origin in black society for no reason.
>>
>>35870916
>prostitute
>hired
No that's a genuine, free-of-charge whore. All her money comes from alimony and child support payments.
>>
File: 1435675229655.jpg (55KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
1435675229655.jpg
55KB, 724x844px
>>35870251
>tfw my mom dated two dreadhead niggas 10-20 years younger than her

felt weird but whatever
>>
>>35877106
>The betas on r9k are so sheltered
what because we're not used to seeing single moms and their three strapped black boyfriends

prole detected
>>
>>35869301

>C'mon keagan give momma a kissy goodnite

>...I brushed my teeth
>>
>>35869301
I guarantee you she's divorced and is collecting alimony, that's why she doesn't have a job but can afford to uber ride herself every where
>>
>>35871765
You are some pasty white loser on 4chan with zero martial training vs black thugs that have known only war and violence since they were born. Some of them knew how to use a gun before you were in middleschool. You are going to get fucked in the ass with no lube
>>
>>35871514
>Women don't HAVE to either, but they at least take responsibility for their action and step up to the plate to parent.
That's why if a women trough some crazy chance get pregnant (Didn't tell the guy to use a condom, didn't take the pill) they can still get a fucking abortion. Yes if a man and a women plan to have sex and the guy runs away after the point were an abortion isn't legal, then he is the fucking asshole not her. But if a girl just sleeps with some random dude and gets knocked up and ignores all her possibilities to not have a child, then she's a retarded fucking bitch, and a shitty single mother.
>>
>>35877330
Did you make it clear to her that you despised them.
>>
File: 1378440231413.png (150KB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
1378440231413.png
150KB, 349x352px
>>35869301
>he's too young to know
>>
>>35877330
>mom had sex with my cousin.
>was a well known slut in her work
used to have edgy urge to kill her but it fade away.
am i mature for not resorting to violence? or a cuck?
>>
>>35879492
Make sure she knows her worldy pleasure cost her son from becoming a non robot successfull person and make the guilt kill her
>>
>>35869301
What is going on here? Someone explain to me.
>>
>>35880709
Kid's mother has her friends over and they're all nigger type Blacks doing nigger type things.
>>
>>35880761
Picture is hard to see. So she is some dumb white slut that fucked these niggers?

I notice that so often this perversion has to be a woman with many niggers. Its like they get off on feeling as if they are being gang raped by a pack of savage animal niggers.

God this is tragic. That kid should be taken away from her.
>>
>>35880792
it's a video if you follow the link.
>>
>>35880808
Oh my fucking god that was just so sad and sick to watch. I can't believe these disgusting white whores these days.
>>
>>35869301
That mother isn't fit to be a mother. Nignogs are gonna nignog, it's the mother's fault for inviting a bunch of hood rats with guns to gangbang her while her goddamn children are in the fucking house.

This is literally how sociopaths are created. I remember I met a guy whose mom worked in the Red Light District, and the emotional scars that poor dude has will never disappear.

Fuck that mother, and I hope someone sends this to CPS and gets her kids taken away.
>>
>>35880709
some 40y/o methhead whore with a bunch of ghetto thugs (with guns) who disturb her kid whilst he's asleep

just trash being trash
>>
File: 1486519689436.jpg (64KB, 540x641px) Image search: [Google]
1486519689436.jpg
64KB, 540x641px
>woman is probably buying drugs and getting blacked
>with a young kid
Something interesting is probably going to happen because of this.
>>
>>35871151
>nice to her kids

You mean like waking them up to tell them he's fucking their mom?
>>
I would have kill these people holy fucking shit. I'm so fucking mad I'm racist everyday.
>>
>>35879487

>he will understand that his mom was fucking gang banger niggers in two years
>he will understand in a few years that his mother is both a degenerate and a horrible mother
>probably didn't even have the courtesy to fuck the nigs outside of the house or at least when he isn't home
>oh hey son I brought over these three gangster nigs that have guns and drugs so they can fuck me

My sympathy goes out to him. Maybe he will man up in a few years and kill the nigs that his mom brings into his house.
>>
>>35869301
This made me angry
>>
>>35869301
Future nigger shooter detected.
>>
Basically we will never get context, and this will continue to generate discussion, clicks and revenue for WSHH

Delete this
>>
>>35869301
Just be glad it wasn't Dad with his daughter.

Junkies love to bring their kids around these people, sometimes they offer them as payment.

My ex's dad is a heroin addict and he offered her to a long time dealer, which of course he was down with

That shit ruins parental relationships and lives for good
>>
The guy in the video is a rapper and I looked at his Instagram and he has a long term gf (way hotter than this chick)

It's most likely a skit to be put on worldstar for shock value and to piss of white bois. I mean it's working isn't it?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.