[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white women, more than any race, are the most promiscuous, backstabbing,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 060515-Caroline-OGuin-Picture.jpg (586KB, 1070x1427px) Image search: [Google]
060515-Caroline-OGuin-Picture.jpg
586KB, 1070x1427px
white women, more than any race, are the most promiscuous, backstabbing, soulless creatures on the face of the planet. this is why they cheat, lie, commit adultery, etc. this is likely why white countries were not civilized until Rome/Greece came around. It also must be why those cultures eventually fell in the end and why the bible is so strict on it's views of women. there is no saving them, no matter how good you raise them, 1 in 2 will cheat in their lifetime, 1 in 2 will become single mothers, 1 in 8 will have multiple men's children. look at what they are doing to the western world. look at all the white women in politics. they ruin everything. and beta white men are to blame for it. maybe islam is the answer, lads.
>>
>>35869052

Is that what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better? Why don't you just confess the truth. You want a white woman to love you, but none of the cute sweet ones ever accepted you. And now you're here on /r9k/ making yourself even less attractive by wasting your life away.
>>
Go back to /pol/, Turk
>>
>>35869189
Fooking brootal
>>
Black women are that but 5x worse so
>>
I don't know about all of that but white women are definitely shit. I know the first defense people love to screech when you say this is "B-BUT NEGRESSES ARE WORSE" but if you have to compare yourself to literal monkeys to look good then you are shit. White women weren't always awful, of course, I'm talking about the present. And presently white women are promiscuous and murder their own babies in their wombs with gusto. And no I don't care about your "BUT MOOOOOM THE NIGGERS ARE DOING IT TOOOOO" excuse. If you want to claim superiority you can't revert to comparing yourself to the lowest common denominator when your shit behavior is pointed out. You have to be better. But people are thin skinned. They don't want to hear that they are shit too. They just want to look at how shit other people are and say it's okay to be shit as long as you aren't THAT shit. This cowardice will be the death of the west.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.