[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about trying tinder I haven't used tinder since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170328_211225.jpg (183KB, 1440x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_211225.jpg
183KB, 1440x1475px
Thinking about trying tinder

I haven't used tinder since september, i was tired of the headache. Pic related was the last date i got. She started out like that, but never called me back after we met. I was nervous as fuck though. I would treat all these girls like potential gfs and i guess it was just too beta and i have to be more like sushi guy. Also, every guy i know irl would tell me to kill myself for that opening line, but it honestly got me a bunch of qts' numbers. Yes, some flat-out said things like, "that was really stupid", but those girls were usually bitchy in general. Most thought it was cheesy fun. Should i ditch it? Any suggestions for a new line i can spam to everyone?
>>
>>35868825

Should be 'thinking about trying tinder AGAIN'
>>
Too scared of not getting matches so Ive never really tried

also, Im scared of being recognized by friends/relatives
>>
>>35868893

If people you know are on it then you have nothing to be embarrassed about if they're on it too.
>>
>>35868825
I'm personally of the opinion that meeting girls through shit you do in real life will most likely pan out better as you don't have to bother with tinder girls who just use guys on there as ego boosts and free food.

Unfortunately, I used tinder for about two years until I got a gf and the number of girls I actually ended up meeting up with was maybe 5, even though I got like 100+ matches. I'm pretty average looking, though some girls say I'm "cute" or "handsome" or whatever sometimes. Though I think if you aren't really good looking tinder is hard to make work well.

You must be pretty attractive if you're getting girls like that to respond in such a way. I'm guessing you were a little frustrated because not many responded like that, right? That's fair. I only had really successful interactions with a few girls, like I said. I only ended up making out with one of them, too. Some of the girls who were like actually genuinely interested in me still lived with their parents so that was a sticky situation I didn't want to get into being in college and all (not underage, mind you).

I kinda rambled but my point is I don't think tinder is particularly great, but it's a decent supplement to trying to go out and meet people irl. Just don't put all your eggs in the tinder basket and put like 80% of the eggs into the "actually going out and meeting girls irl" basket. You don't have to go to nightclubs or party. Plenty of ways to do it. And don't let girls on there use you like has happened to me in the past
>>
"Are you a roastie? Because I finna make you toastie ;)"
>>
File: IMG_20170328_213920.jpg (248KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_213920.jpg
248KB, 1440x2560px
>>35869026

You're probably right. I just sort of woke up lonely today after a long time being content with being alone. I have to try and get back out there somehow.

I'm going to post all i can find of chicks i did the best with, sk some of you tinderfags can give me feedback. Here's an older one, this one was a cute asian and the 3rd one i met back around when i first started using it, so it's a bit cringier, but she texted me right away after that, continued to text me every morning until the disastrously awkward date i had with her.
>>
>>35869239
greentext your date
>>
>>35869268

>Met up with her in the city (we were too far apart, it was dead on arrival)
>cold january day
>i'm literally exhausted from working til 4am and getting like 3 hours of sleep, so i'm acting like a zombie
>go to fucking panera bread because it's so cold and we just wanna get off the street
>venture back out in the cold
>talk while walking past all the christmas stuff and ice skaters
>find bar
>have a few drinks
>awkward, awkward small talk
>ends, only went on for like 2 hours

It was very bad and i was not feeling good at all. Met another city girl a few months earlier and it went awesome because she was way more receptive, but she moved away.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170328-214855.png (482KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170328-214855.png
482KB, 1440x2560px
This one i never met but she started off pretty warm (referring to my bland profile info that just said "i'm swiping you left if you have a stupid dog filter on your face")

She unmatched me like an hour later and i was like what the fuck did i do??? I think i said something boring, but she was a cute one.
>>
>>35869488
That's the danger of playing it cool, man. Sometimes women want a quick back-and-forth as much as you do, and putting them off means they'll go searching for someone else to give them attention. Should have responded faster, not left her hanging, I think, since her pace was pretty quick both messaging first and responding.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_220140.jpg (277KB, 1431x2462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_220140.jpg
277KB, 1431x2462px
Last one. This one made me quit tinder for half a year because i was crushing on her too hard and couldn't find anyone else i liked after her. She was keen as fuck, and i messed up big time. First date was the best one i had out of all of chicks i met, second one not so much, though it should have been even better . I had her come over to watch movies, and she actually spent the night, but i was too nervous to make a move. All we did was cuddle. I was so mad at myself for not following through, because i reeeeeeeeaaally liked this one.

That was it for awhile, until the first pic from this thread about a half a year later.
>>
>>35869571

Yeah i was a bit bummed for a second, i was in class where they wouldn't let me use my damn phone. Got out of class, excitedly checked to see what she'd said, ready to get her number, and she was gone. I was like fuck, but it was okay because as soon as i got home i matched with the last one i just posted, and i hit it off with her right away.

Then there are a ton of ugly ones i matched with. I heard that the more people you message, the more your seen in the swipe queue by everybody. Does anyone know if that's true?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170328-222705.png (595KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170328-222705.png
595KB, 1440x2560px
Oh, and i almost forgot about the endless slew of matches that would reply to everything i said, but would just be dull as fuck and completely uninterested. These ranged from average to really sexy, but they all equally pissed me off. It was like my matches just became stagnant after i peaked.
>>
File: 1482433906879.png (39KB, 156x156px) Image search: [Google]
1482433906879.png
39KB, 156x156px
>>35868825
>Pic related was the last date i got.
>Getting any matches that aren't bots

NORMIE GET THE FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>during my mania phase order lots of skincare products and a dental cleaning
>try tinder
>1 month later and I still havent had any matches
>haven't used skincare products and out 300 dollars for a dental cleaning that i could have used instead on vidya
>fuck my life
>>
>>35870175

Come on anon, i had no success beyond getting one or two dates with them. They could have thought i was ugly in person.
>>
>>35870125
>Nice

How the fuck is she gonna respond to that? You're the one who killed the convo here
>>
>>35870238

And plus, i had to go through so many uglies or nothing. It's not like i was getting 30 matches a day, all cute, like the sushi guy.

>>35870259

I didn't really give a shit. I was sad about not hearing back from the one i really wanted to talk to.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>35870238
>>35870238
>i had no success beyond getting one or two dates with them
>getting one or two dates with them
>one or two dates
>getting or going on any dates ever in your life

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I SAAAAAAAAAAAAID GEEEEEET THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35870338

I guess normies often sperg out like me too then, huh? Do they live with their parents at 25 as well?

I'm just a robot who's doing 1% better than you, quit crying.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.