[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>delivery man doesn't even fucking knock he just drops

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1478592560908.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1478592560908.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>delivery man doesn't even fucking knock he just drops off a card saying it's at the post office

WHAT THE FUCK "FAILED TO GAIN ACCESS" GET FUCKED YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO GAIN ACCESS YOU SACK OF SHIT FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35868788
Maybe he would have felt more comfortable if you weren't yelling at your mom for tendies
>>
I just accept it quietly and pick up my package the following day.

Revenge is best served cold, a few months later when there's nothing to connect the consequences to the action.
>>
>>35868850
>Maybe he would have felt more comfortable if you weren't yelling at your mom for tendies

is this really how you people live?
>>
>>35868788

Waiting for a package; sitting on the front porch, with my laptop so I don't miss it.

UPS truck drives by, doesn't even stop.

Check online "Delivery attempted"
>>
>>35868850
it's okay I've calmed down now Mummy is going to pick it up later for me
>>
>>35868926

I make my own tendies(and 99% of any actual housework, chores, and whatever else that needs to be done) but otherwise yes, still living with my mom. Am 32. Feels ready to suicide any day, but the fact I was hired to actually acquire currency for providing her with in-home care feels ok, like i'm not quite totally value-less any more.
>>
>>35869038
Mummy is the best, if it weren't for her all these other assholes would *really* irritate me.
>>
File: 1448183526934.jpg (133KB, 900x673px) Image search: [Google]
1448183526934.jpg
133KB, 900x673px
>>35869103
you sound like a good dude
>>
File: yes.png (764KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
764KB, 1366x768px
>>35868926
Not OP but I have two nephews who are literally "Asperger's" (read: behavioral problems that could easily be spanked/slapped the shit out of them) and they raise hissy fits over losing in Garry's Mod and League of Legends. They also hate it when they're forced by their grandmother to play Minecraft with their 7yo cousin because "it's a baby game", and literally ree and stomp around the house. That usually results in their mam-aw taking their laptops away from them and letting me and my stepdad play Minecraft with the kid instead. The nephews are 13 and 15, and I don't see them improving anytime soon without some serious traumatic intervention on the parts of their peers.

But of course, information is as valuable as, if not more than, money in this day and age. Similar to how you don't want to give money to a homeless person because they'd just spend it on junk food and drugs instead of saving up for an apartment, you don't want to give social etiquette tips to autistic tendie ree-ers because to do so would allow them to only mask their true nature, instead of applying the constructive criticism to their very core and becoming better people. Sort of like how you can train a dog not to eat the cat's shit when you're around, but as soon as you leave that backyard? Its nose will be glued to that cat's ass all day. Instead, my nephews' classmates and "friends" will continue to let them act out and make numerous faux pas after faux pas, obliviously to serve as a "social proof" badge of how much of a social liability they'd truly be in a more intimate context.

Between autistic behavior being enabled and bitter social retards "GOING THEIR OWN WAY", femininity are quickly running out of options.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.