[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK GUYS I JUST SWALLOWED A FUCKING TRIPLE A BATTERY WHAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1461984561229.jpg (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461984561229.jpg
7KB, 500x500px
HOLY FUCK GUYS I JUST SWALLOWED A FUCKING TRIPLE A BATTERY

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO???

I TRY TO MAKE MYSELF THROW UP BUT I COULDNT
>>
>>35868619

>what the should i do???

nothing. it'll be out of your system way before your body can metabolize the battery casing and release the battery acid. you won this time.
>>
How did you swallow a triple aaa battery
>>
>>35868619
Kek, if serious, prob call poison control to be on the safe side. I think all the bad stuff will stay contained in the battery
>>
File: 89794871.png (98KB, 683x741px) Image search: [Google]
89794871.png
98KB, 683x741px
How do you manage to swallow a battery anyway?

Anyway if you don't go to the hospital for it, you might want to go pick up some laxatives or fiber bars or something to speed up the process (if it even works that way)
>>
Have fun shitting out a battery.
>>
>>35868704
kek
reminds me of the "Demons in my anus? It's more likely than you think." ad or whatever it was.
>>
>>35868619
You'll feel a bit more energetic for the next couple of months that's all. Good job swallowing it, usually I have to take my batteries with a bunch of water and even then it's hard.
>>
>>35868687
aaa aaa aaa battery
>>
>>35868619
Go to the ER, get surgery. I'm serious as a heart attack. That won't pass easily through your colon.
>>
>>35868619
It won't leak acid, it will be weird though. I swallowed metal things before.
>>
>>35868892
It will pass, not easily, but relax. By the time he gets there it will be passing through the intestine and even almost at the colon.
>>
>>35868619
you're probably gonna shit it out, from what i read chances are slim that it bursts open inside you
>>
>>35868619
take a laxative
you dont want to take your time digesting that
>>
>>35868619
swallow a double a, then a 9 volt, and for a banger, swallow a d cell that's powering a lightbulb
>>
File: 14798527731889.jpg (82KB, 704x582px) Image search: [Google]
14798527731889.jpg
82KB, 704x582px
What the actual fuck were you doing. One does not simply swallow a battery.
>>
>>35868619
Go to the ER now. It will burn your insides.
>>
last night fucked around and got a triple double
>>
>>35869499
>swallow a double a, then a 9 volt, and for a banger, swallow a d cell that's powering a lightbulb

why?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.