[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately due to my autistic tendencies I've been attempting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: send help.png (266KB, 358x439px) Image search: [Google]
send help.png
266KB, 358x439px
Lately due to my autistic tendencies I've been attempting to find trends in finger family videos due to me not accepting that they're simply there to make shitty third worlders money. A trend that I've been recently seeing is that a shocking majority of the comments on these videos are pure gibberish however, the occasional comment can be run through a translator. While the majority of the singers in these videos are clearly adults there's the occasional child singer, with these children sounding awfully sad. There's also many mistakes I've noticed (Spider-Man being mommy finger, Minnie mouse wearing bell's dress, and Wolverine being referred to as "X-men finger") that lead me to believe that child labor is being used to make these videos. I'll try and keep you all updated on what I find
>>
Bumparoo, mystery-solver anon
>>
>>35868474
You're probably not wrong.
Let's be sure to document suspected forced labor videos on the Finger Family Video wiki.
Watching videos that were made with forced child labor can't be healthy for our own children, the negative spirits can seep through the screen and shape our young ones' thoughts towards sadness.
>>
Ok. To start things off the video "Spiderman Vs skeleton Finger Family Songs Collection | Finger Family Nursery Rhyme & Kids songs"
Has a comment by the user Anna Anna that stuck out to me. It was a wall of cyka blyat language text that when run through a translator alludes to something going wrong with a child, and a police case surrounding it. Two links were also in the transl, one being an email address and the other being a vk account, can't post either because the robot thing's it's salted meat. With the rest of it being repeated.
>>
>>35868707
The language is Russian so it can't just be the Portuguese responsible for this, Here's the translated text without the links
Highchair TILLY BT-HC-0003 Orange Scandal in kindergarten No. 5 city of Dolynska (district) of the Kirovohrad Oblast. The children's parents do not find a place for about a year-at the food handling unit preschool institutions worked with Chef open form of TB!
The details of the story look at 18.00 on tv channel "inter"! Highchair TILLY BT-HC-0003 Orange Scandal in kindergarten No. 5 city of Dolynska (district) of the Kirovohrad Oblast. The children's parents do not find a place for about a year-at the food handling unit preschool institutions worked with Chef open form of TB!
The details of the story look at 18.00 on tv channel "inter"!
>>
File: 1460592584694.gif (804KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460592584694.gif
804KB, 300x300px
>>35868474
what the fuck are you talking about dudde
>>
>Scandal in kindergarten No. 5 in Dolinskaya, Kirovograd region. Parents of kindergartners do not find their place - for about a year a cook with an open form of tuberculosis worked at the food unit of a preschool institution! Details of this story, see at 18.00 on the "Inter" TV channel!

Just be careful with these finger family videos dude. A lot of people have looked into these things over the years and then never report back.
>>
>>35868924
what the hell are "finger" family videos??
>>
I'm also convinced that the conditions that the kids are being forced to work under is reflected in the videos themselves. Many videos focus primarily on violence, which leads me to believe that whoever is making these videos is being forced to do so against their own free will and they wish to break free of their oppressors. The only way they know how to do such a thing is to fight back against them, which children are incapable of doing to a 30 yo pedophile. Large sweets and pastries are also reflected in quite a few videos that suggest periods where their captors fail to feed them, leading to an increasing desire for food. Not all of the child singers sound depressed tho. The masterminds behind the operation aren't supid and add high pitched filters to the majority of the child singers, trying to fool you into thinking that everything's alright
>>
>>35868972
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHHZ64Wbuyc
There's millions of these out there
>>
File: 1488297085595.jpg (12KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1488297085595.jpg
12KB, 231x218px
>>35868474
>>35868824
>>35869025
>>35868924
>A lot of people have looked into these things over the years and then never report back.
who knew that nursery rhyme videos for children could be so dangerous
is this shit run by a russian pedo mafia or something? i'm getting kinda spooked dude
i've always thought these videos were strange and suspicious as fuck but i never suspected something like this
>>
>>35869073
I've been recognizing a theme of a hatred of large animals and death in these videos. Usually the superhero bootleg mickey mouse characters are stuck fighting gorillas, skeletons, zombies or something similar. I'm suspecting that this is caused by two things
>A guard dog that keeps the children inside of their assigned working quarters
>Bad children who don't make enough videos fast enough are brutally killed and left around the workplace to instill fear into their former friends
>>
File: ffweird.jpg (39KB, 770x255px) Image search: [Google]
ffweird.jpg
39KB, 770x255px
>>35869184
The signs are kind of there
>>
>>35869275
The gummy bears usually have the most brutal scenes in them, seems like those kids have it the worst
>>
WIERED. I LIKE THEM. THEY RELAX ME. WHY YOU D THINK SO BAD ABOUT THINGS I LOVE. WHY FKN NORMIES ALWATS TRY TO RUIN MY JOY. WHY YOU TRASH THE COMMENTS SECTION WITH COMMENTS ABOUT CANCER AND DEPRRESION.
GO SEE GORMELYS VIDEO SONGS YOU WILL FEEL HUMAN AGAIN.

I AM AUTISTIC AND APPRECIATE FAMILY FINGER SONGS, THERE IS STILL NON CONFROMIST SIMPLE HUMANS OUT THERE.
>>
>>35868824
I have no idea what you're going on about, but you're probably not gonna find child labor out of Portugal. There are poorer countries that speak Portuguese (namely Brazil, Angola and Mozambique).
>>
this is fucking bizarre.
why isnt youtube doing anything?
>>
>>35868924
Dolinskaya is in Ukraine so it can't be Russians. with >>35869380 's post in mind it seems to be coming out of areas with relatively few new reporters in the region, all that showed up when I typed angola was international sports news regarding the region. Seems that finding info regarding crime in those regions will be tough
>>35869568
Why would the banking elite care about a tiny child sex ring in Brazil, they get money and don't take any hits to their public Image by keeping it there
>>
CRAZY RUSSIAN SPIDERMAN seems to be a part in this. Every video that he replies in has hundreds of replies to his comment that only state his name and maybe a few emojis, which coincidentally is the only thing that CRAZY RUSSIAN SPIDERMAN types in, this shit is surreal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKHzQNcnzuE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.