[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create a profile on a dating site >delete it a few days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3040.jpg (38KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
38KB, 601x508px
>create a profile on a dating site
>delete it a few days later because you're embarrassed

I can't be the only one
>>
>>35867720
I don't even get that far. I've never made one despite crippling loneliness. I'm deathly afraid of talking to people.
I've accepted my fate though so no big deal.
>>
>>35867720
It's no bid deal these days OP. All of my coworkers are on these sites (which I found kids strange, but again it's the norm these days)
>>
>>35867720
>know the only way I'll ever get a date with a girl is through a dating website
>too scared to even make a profile
>have 0 pictures of myself
>this would mean I have to take pictures of myself
>I'm not photogenic
>can't work up courage to take pictures of myself
>also think I'm too young to be on a dating website (I think I'm 20)
>don't really want to go on a dating website because that implies you are looking for a wife
>I'm not ready to support a family let alone myself
>>
>>35867907
For an average shutin, dating websites increase your odds of having gf by approximately 1% if you're not into undesirables. Even fat girls get loads of attention. The attractive or even plain girls? You become nothing more than a message in their inbox regardless of anything you do or say, waiting to be deleted.
>>
what do people use now besides tinder? i just remade an okcupid but it's fucking dead now. everyone on there is fat and a low match % anyways. 2 years ago there were several 90%+ people, now my highest is 82 and she's hideous.
>>
>>35868190
I'm not ugly though. I'm a 7/10. I catch women checking me out all the time. I just can't operate in a social setting very well.
>>
>>35868323
That's not the point, there are dozens of 7/10s just like you messaging the one girl you're actually interested in because they all have the same idea you're having right now.
>>
>>35868357
I'm not talking about Tinder. I'm talking about a legitimate dating website. If your statement were true, no guy would use a dating website.
>>
>>35868401
I'm not talking about Tinder either, that's the conundrum. Online dating is not a replacement for meeting people, it is supplementary at best. Subtle things like body language and tone of voice are important in attracting people, and yet this is totally lost on guys like you who don't want to go through the hassle of approaching others in a social setting, and there are A LOT of those guys. Of course if you're a passable woman you basically get to have the pick of the litter, which is why some of them don't even use these sites to date at all, but merely as a confidence or ego booster. They don't even necessarily read their messages, which makes it even harder to stick out from the crowd.

You could just take the easy route and stick to swipe culture for easier hookups, but the best way of forming an actual relationship with someone is to put yourself out there the way God intended.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.