[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking reeeeee My autism has peaked. >Be me >Living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Holy fucking reeeeee
My autism has peaked.

>Be me
>Living with mummy and daddy
>Feel the need to fap
>Have condoms, still a virgin though, they are just for fetish play
>fapping one night
>Clean-up
>Flush condom down toilet

Fast forward 4 days
>Toilet is clogged
>Basement is flooded
>Shit everywhere
>It dawns on me
>Condom is the cause of the clog
>3 days pass by
>We get a drain snake or auger
>Papi is going to unclog the toilet
>Trying to delay it, offering to drain snake it for him.
>Currently trying to figure out how to delay it.
>He is cleaning it as we speak

Brobots, what can I do? I feel like this could result in me getting kicked out. Fucking shit.
>>
>>35867428
How does a condom clog a toilet? Is your plumbing made of fucking bendy straws?
>>
>>35867470
Could be those itty bitty plastic pipes they put into single-wide mobile homes.

t. former Kentuckian.
>>
>>35867428
>>Flush condom down toilet

okay but why

>>35867470

Anything that isn't toilet paper can clog a toilet

I don't know why Americans think that toilets = magical garbage
>>
>>35867470
The house is rather old, it is the only reason I could rationalize the clog. Plus from what I have read and heard they have a history of clogging and or lingering.
>>
if it comes back up you should definitely admit that it's yours straight aware or both of your parents will think they're being cheated on by the other
>>
You're fucked bro, your parents are going to know their son is a deviant pervert, and you'll have to NEET it up on the streets.
>>
>>35867428
If they already know you're a loser, just be honest. They will probably roll their eyes and call you a moron and let it go.
>>
>>35867594
I realize it wasn't smart and rather autistic.
>>35867626
I figured that is the only option, but I am trying to figure out how to hide it.
>>35867644
Don't say this. It will scare me.
>>35867649
That is the plan, but I need an in depth excuse. My parents know I am unfortunate when it comes to girls.
>>35867675
They would never drop it that easily.
>>
I used to just jack off all over my bedroom wall till there was a dark brown slimey mess. Then I got the talk.

You'll be fine OP
>>
update us OP. did your pops find it ?
>>
>>35867702
wanking with a condom on is pretty common for teenage boys, your dad's probably done it himself when he was younger so I wouldn't worry too much if he finds it, your mum probably wouldn't understand though
>>
OP give us an age range and i'll tell you how fucked you are
>>
File: 1484023489863.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484023489863.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>35867428
OP REAL TALK HERE

YOU NEED TO BLAME IT ON MUMMY

i've done this a few times before it works
>>
HELIUM
E
L
I
U
M

the only way tbqh
>>
>>35867973
Not yet. It must be really deep, I probably have 8 hours max
>>35868815
Anon please, there is no way this could work. She is a bitch but this would fuck me, my dad is beta and my mom wears the pants.
>>35868842
What does this mean?
>>
File: 1489807961746.png (525KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1489807961746.png
525KB, 960x717px
Could be worse
>originalololololol
>>
>>35869120
Your pic is better. The entire floor is covered in piss/shit water
>>
Hey Anon, don't worry about it. Just say you were messing with it and shouldn't have flushed it. I'm sure they'll forget about it super quickly and you can live your life like it never happened. Nobody is gonna think you did it on purpose, and if they're gonna get so mad over an accident that they'd kick you out, fuck living there anyway
>>
>>35869047
it means flush some helium down your toilet to unclog it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.