[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the fleshlight finally arrived I can't use it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488847712176-r9k.png (147KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1488847712176-r9k.png
147KB, 651x641px
>tfw the fleshlight finally arrived

I can't use it yet because my parents are still awake
>>
How did you make sure your parents didn't open the box?
>>
Post pictures with your dingdong.
>>
File: 0872_-_l9WXaKT.jpg (142KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
0872_-_l9WXaKT.jpg
142KB, 670x424px
Twelve years ago my mom walked into my bedroom to wake me up and found my used Fleshlight lying on the floor, full of semi-fresh cum from the night before. My parents held my precious Fleshlight captive for weeks before finally giving it back to me. It fucking REEKED.
>>
>>35866920
That's kind of degenerate. Any good parent horror stories?
>>
I have a tenga thing I've been meaning to throw out after I moved back with my parents. It's been tucked away in my closet unwashed for about a year now. I'm a bit afraid to look DESU
>>
>>35866920
Fucking ew. What did it smell like? Can you provide some details or compare it to something?
>>
>>35866867
It's still wrapped in tape
>>
>tfw your fleshlight's little hole makes fart noises when you fuck it

>tfw you feel guilty when you fuck it so hard the inner lining of it disconnects and prolapses

Im gonna miss you onahole ;__;
>>
>>35866968
>>35867014
It was still structurally intact but the smell, oh god the smell. When I finally opened it up my rancid cum from weeks ago poured out on the floor. It was yellow. Smelled exactly how you'd imagine three week old cum to smell, like ordinary stuff dialed up to 10
>>
>>35867122
This makes me want to puke for an hour. I can't stop imagining what it would be like oh my god.
>>
>>35866845
You have to leave it out overnight to dry after cleaning, so there's already risk of discovery.
>>
>>35866845
What kind did you get? I have a Stoya forbidden because I liked the look of her asshole and didn't want to get a super crazy texture for my first one.
>>
>>35867386

Just run alcohol through it to get the water out. Acapful or two is good,and it evaporates much faster than just water. Lately I keep the fleshlight lubed and top up as needed, then wash every 5 or 6 weeks. It's a lot easier to clean up with a condom. Lube runs out quickly when you're fapping 5 times or so a week. It's less embarrassing to buy the big box of condoms than the institutional sized Masturbation Lube for Pocket Pussies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.