[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ugh! I hate my generation! >Damn millennials! They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1bcey5.jpg (79KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1bcey5.jpg
79KB, 750x500px
>Ugh! I hate my generation!
>Damn millennials! They're the worst generation!
>Fucking baby boomers! They're the generation that ruined it all!
>Music was SO much better in ___ generation!
Every generation was crap in one way or another. Whining about which one sucks the most is just infantile.
>>
>>35866281
>my opinion matters

Literally an infant, fuck off.
>>
File: depressed_pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
depressed_pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>35866281
op, just,

your thread is terrible and you should feel bad
>>
>>35866281
Quit being a faggot. Grow the fuck up
>>
File: centristsmuggie.png (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
centristsmuggie.png
15KB, 640x480px
This is you at this exact moment, OP.
>>
>>35866281
Boomers are literal scum though
>>
>>35866281

Not gen x. we're god-tier
>>
Boomers were particularly bad, this is a consensus from just about every other generation, including boomers.
>>
>>35866397
>>35867342
>>35867989
You are like little babies.
>>35868077
You are like a little baby that doesn't know the meaning of the word "centrist".
>>
>>35868077
except being a centrist is the way to go
>>
Baby boomers literally destroyed the environment, hoovered up cash increasing the divide between rich and poor, and have destroyed the hopes of young people owning a house ever.

They have a lot to answer for, their greed fucked everyone over
>>
>>35868403
>Baby boomers literally destroyed the environment

Let me guess, you think global warming is a real thing, you libshit?
>>
>>35868374
Not all nazis were bad either, doesn't mean a few good apples outweigh all the shit they've done
>>
except boomers are literally, undeniably the worst generation in recorded human history, there's no way to dispute that, they were born at the best time to be born in the history of mankind and destroyed their countries, societies, families and environment pretty much beyond repair

everything wrong about millenials is boomers fault, they destroyed society and family, it's only after the 60's that depression, anxiety, suicide etc. became common because of broken families and no moral standards in society. millenials weren't actually raised by their parents and teachers, only kept alive, fed. no role models, no good examples, just a toxic world and hedonistic, materialistic, consumerist, conformist, nihilist people and parents. we were doomed from the start. but they weren't. they had it all, and they fucked it up so spectacularly that they pretty much ensured the collapse of western civilization within our lifetimes.
>>
>>35868424
Actually I believe when the ice melts the world gets cooler because ice is cold, problem?
>>
>>35868424
>global warming is a propaganda created by the scientist to do more science about global warming and maybe chemtrail etc

so you are one of those huh?
>>
>>35868435
This, people blame millenials for shit when it's their parents at fault
>>
>>35868424
Prove to me that it's not in two posts or less.
>>
>>35868435
My mom and dad are Gen xers as opposed to boomers, should I count myself lucky?
>>
>>35868339
No, it's a fucking stupid attempt to rise above it all and consider yourself a considerate intellectual.

Partisan centrism is exactly as cancerous as partisan leftists and rightists.
>>
>>35868426
>Not all nazis were bad either, doesn't mean a few good apples outweigh all the shit they've done

Oh, you're one of (((those))) people?
>>
File: yes4.png (855KB, 680x816px) Image search: [Google]
yes4.png
855KB, 680x816px
>>35868508
I don't consider it boy, I'm.
>>
File: 1490685697517.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1490685697517.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
Be informed Robots, sage this garbage
Origalagago
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.