[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, its my birthday and the feels are hitting me especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pp.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Hey /r9k/, its my birthday and the feels are hitting me especially hard and I just gotta vent a little bit.
>loser with no friends
>whenever I try to plan anything with anyone get cancelled on last minute
>parents constantly degrade me until they realize that im genuinely depressed and then they pretend to be nice to me
>grades get worse
>lose more friends than I make
>see all these people my age having the times of their lives, and I'm left out of all of it
>ex gf telling people I was abusive(I wasn't) and now I have a bad reputation
>acne worse than ever before
This past year whenever I would start to feel good about myself, I would get put down consistently harder than before, I know this sounds like a lot of faggot ass whining, but like I said, I just wanted to vent a little bit. Here's to hoping this year is better
>>
>>35865895
wanna chill on discord?
>>
>>35865895
tell us about your gf
i'm curious
>>
>>35865895
>>35865961

I cant describe the feel train that just hit me

Also OP give us ur ex gf facebook or something else so we could doxx her or do some shit like that which is legal! u know scare her a bit
>>
>>35865895
At least you have had friends
>>
>>35866003
She was cute, but completely mentally unstable, hence the only reason she would want to be with me. She would talk shit about me, try to turn mutual friends against me, the whole time guilt tripping me for everything I did. I broke up with her and made the mistake of thinking we could still be friends. Big mistake lol
>>35865961
Hit me with the link man
>>
aw shit dude hope u feel better soon.

also ur ex gf is a fucking bitch.
>>
>>35866048
Well considering I haven't hung out with them in months, and they regularly go out without me, I would hardly call them friends :*(
>>
>>35866064

lets doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx herrrrr OP WHAT DO U SAY?
>>
TO ANYONE WANTING TO CHILL AND SUPPORT OP:
https://discord.gg/gPRXZ
>>
btw OP i love crazy chicks, mroe mental more i love them!
>>
>>35865895
>has had friends and positive social experiences
>still posts here

You fucking normie you.
>>
>>35866122
I used to be a normie I guess, but now I don't fit in anywhere...
>>
>>35866122

Okay smartass what are you if you arent Normie or Robot or Chad?

TELL ME !
>>
>>35866077
Its better than being socially isolated for your entire childhood
>>
>>35866146
Then you're a dead man, my boy
>>
>>35866178

who is chad? I mean i havent been long enough on this board to fully understand i guess but i think i get it so please correct me if im wrong

Chad is something like perfect looking guy? Or is that Norman?

If not then Chad is some kind of cliche representation of average Joe???
>>
>>35866146
I'm an autist.
origi
>>
>>35866155
Try having your mom shelter you and treat you like a baby all through your life, and never be able to form real bonds because your parents felt desperate to control every aspect of your life. If they didn't approve I couldn't do it
>never got to go to parties
>never got to hang out with older friends
>parents wouldnt drive me more than 10 minutes for anything other than school so I never went out
>get license and have no friends to hang out with
Ahhhhh
>>
>>35866237
>Never had friends ever
>Got bullied round the clock
>Shitty homelife

Atleast you did get treated as a human being.
>>
>>35866146
he is a member of the cyborg master race cyborg master race
>>
>>35866683
i wouldnt call it a master race...
>>
>>35866102
y'all's good people
>>
>>35866051
Here, OP.
https://discord.gg/6J58U
>>
bump for this failed normie scum
>>
>ex gf

>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.