[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's obvious now that TayTay will marry a tall black NBA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1471276802517.jpg (93KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471276802517.jpg
93KB, 634x1024px
It's obvious now that TayTay will marry a tall black NBA player, so who will she marry?
>>
>>35865831
Kawaii Kawhi
>>
>>35865831
idk karl anthony towns?
>>
>>35865853

Kawaii is gay

>>35865859
No, nobody wants to move to Minnesota
>>
Dion "big dick" Waiters
>>
>Jake Gyllenhaal blew off a relationship and baby-making with THIS
>>
>>35865831
Terry Davis if retired NBA players count
>>
>>35865831
Anthony Davis. He a handsome boy.
>>
File: t3_5zq9wx.jpg (585KB, 1930x2106px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5zq9wx.jpg
585KB, 1930x2106px
how many boyfriends has she had at this point? it feels like every male celebrity just dates her for a while to fuck her and then they break up
>>
>>35866028
>Wanting to be tied down to this super high maintenance fridge.

Why?
>>
I miss curly haired Taytay.
>>
>>35866028
Jake should just breed with his sister and not bother with any of this nonsense.
>>
>>35866028
He can do better.
>>
>>35866147

One of her assistants said that she waited to have sex and that caused problems with guys who had a plethora of women waiting for them
>>
>>35866211

God damn me too
>>
>>35866211
>>35866383
curly hair is MASTER RACE
>>
>>35866353
>she waited to have sex
Hasn't she cheated on loads of them? Pretty sure she cheated on Ed. I think that was the whole basis of one of his shitty songs.
>>
>>35866448
Yeah but Jake hated all the media attention he got for dating her and wanted to keep his family life private. That's why she wrote that one song about never getting back together with him.

God fucking damn, she has a lot of shitty relationship songs.
>>
>>35866565
I reckon it's all fake. None of these celebrity/musician relationships really exist. It's just background for the songs. It's all part of the singer as a full package to sell to the customer.
I bet their agents orchestrated the whole thing.
>>
>>35866448

Don't think she dated Ed Sheeran, they are just friends
>>
>>35866655
True, we would've heard a song about it by now.
>>
>>35867262
also, hes 5'5" and ginger
>>
>>35865831

She has AIS, is genetically male and lives as a lesbian, will never marry a non gay male

Broke up with Karlie after Ms Kloss cheated on her with Kendall Jenner
>>
Tyler Ulis
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.