[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Therapist thinks I'm some normie with a bit of social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1490237380087.png (187KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
1490237380087.png
187KB, 540x870px
>Therapist thinks I'm some normie with a bit of social anxiety despite telling him I'm depressed and suicidal and think about killing myself daily.

I'm losing hope rapidly.
>>
>>35865644
Your therapist sees the real you normie. Get out of here and do it.
>>
Therapists are normies. Normies are incapable of understanding or empathizing with robots. They think it's the same type of normie "depression" they get when they have to go without a gf for a few weeks after a break up.
>>
File: 1480122407605.jpg (185KB, 963x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480122407605.jpg
185KB, 963x600px
>>35865777
I really just wanted help, I'm not strong enough to do it alone...
>>
>>35865841
Hang in there man! It gets better, I promise! There are plenty of therapists out there, find the one who clicks with you.
>>
>>35866027
>It gets better, I promise
lol no it doesn't. Why the fuck would you lie like this? It never gets better.
>>
>going nowhere in life and have no friends
>pretend not to care as a defense mechanism
>want to cry everyday but can't do it

>>35865777
This. Alienation and loneliness is more and more prevalent among young men, but mental health professionals have a very poor understanding of it all because it's relatively recent
>>
Just feels like no one cares for me even if that isn't true.
>>
>>35865644
>the person who i pay to form a professional opinion about my conditions disagrees with my biased self diagnosis!! ree!
>>
you sound obnoxious
>>
>>35865644
Why are you depressed though? If it's because of your social anxiety, then your therapist is correct.

Treat the root of the problem and you'll become a normie.
>>
>>35866556

Who gives a fuck what others care about? Much less normalfags. Most people care about dumb shit anyway
>>
>>35866854
I don't know I've been depressed for the last 5 years or so with suicidal thoughts on and off and in the last year or so it's gotten really bad but he's never even asked me hardly anything on my depression just trying to do a bit of exposure therapy for my anxiety which I understand is important but god i feel like im dying inside
>>
>>35866969
Talk about your depression more then and he'll get it. Lead the conversation you're paying for this shit anyway
>>
File: 1483400372237.png (334KB, 717x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483400372237.png
334KB, 717x573px
>>35865644
>tfw first therapist appointment this week
can you describe what happens? do they just ask you lots of questions? i'm not sure what to expect or how to react. it just seems really humiliating desu.
>>
>>35867585
First day is just diagnostics where he asks you questions about anything and everything pretty much. After that they'll set little goals for you to do and you report back at your next appointment and talk about how you are and how things went
>>
>>35865644
do psychoanalysis

regular therapy is for chumps
>>
>>35867654
>First day is just diagnostics where he asks you questions about anything and everything
being asked a bunch of questions on the spot sounds kind of intimidating honestly.
>>
File: IMG_6833.jpg (44KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6833.jpg
44KB, 577x537px
>>35867585
Word of advice lie when its practical. If they ask you if youve had violent thoughts say no ask about drugs say no any shit they can use they will remember its all a scam and youre doing it to make people think you tried.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.