[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, Wagey. Work was rough huh? Oh and the rush hour traffic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: pepe 5.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 5.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Hey there, Wagey.

Work was rough huh? Oh and the rush hour traffic must have been terrible. Luckily, after working for 8 hours you're finally home. But you can't rest yet, you still have to tidy up! Remember your parents are coming over? And you have to cook dinner, you sure wouldn't want your parents eating take-out. Also, don't forget to feed the dog and do the laundry.

Anyway I just wanted to pop in and let you know that while you've been at work slaving away for chump change, i've been here enjoying life.

Don't stay up too late, Wagey, tomorrow is a new day! Well, for me anyways.
>>
File: 1483192401968.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483192401968.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
SHUT IT YOU FUCKING NEET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
why dont you two just kiss
>>
Work was rough, yes. But when I get home I will just relax, and let the servant girls do my chores. My wagie life has allowed me to live in this beautiful mansion, surrounded by cute servant girls.
>>
Hahaha jokes on you NEET, I'm drinking after work right now cause my commute would take me 3 hours if I left right now. Fuck I hate my life.
>>
File: le90skid.png (511KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
le90skid.png
511KB, 499x499px
Hey, wagey daddy, this is your gay little retarded NEET boyfriend here.

I walked your doggie and washed your dishes! Do you want pasta, rice, or pizza for dinner? I-if you want chicken or burgers, I'd have to run out real quick and make a carryout order.

Also I downloaded the newest episode of The Voice for you, wagedaddy! Aren't you glad that I'm here to clean the house and give you handjobs to relieve you from your long hard day at work? Thanks for letting me stay here and relax while you're gone at work, wagedaddy! But...i-is it okay if I sleep by myself on my airbed tonight?

And don't worry, Daddy. I'll have the bathtub bleached and coffee ready by the time you get up in the morning. And I promise not to gag when you kiss me. I'm starting to get used to your nasty cigarette-tasting mouth. Been practicing by licking your ashtray all morning.

Oh, what are my plans tomorrow while you go to work? U-u-ummm, I dunno...clean the hardwood floors and take out the g-g-garbage? Take doggy to the park? I...I guess I'm just gonna take a nap and brush up on my Spanish with this Pimsleur audio lesson that I downloaded so I can interact better with your family.

Love you, Daddy! See ya when you get home!
>>
>>35866861
This is the strangest projection I've ever seen. If you really are in that situation, you need to get some professional help quick.
>>
File: yes.png (764KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
764KB, 1366x768px
>>35866909

>professional help
>gay retarded

From personal experience, adult protective services and vocational rehabilitation centers put forth as little effort as possible into looking out for the disabled and the elderly.

The only professional help these people would receive would be to be placed in a nursing facility where their monthly disability benefits covers the cost of residency.

t. former nurse assistant. One example out of many patients was an older guy >>35866909
named Pinkie who had severe PTSD from Korean/Vietnam War and was strapped to a bed, fed only peanut butter, while his housemates embezzled his social security checks. I didn't say this out loud, but Pinkie had a better deal than most retarded people who ended up homeless.
>>
Work was easy. Woke up early, ate a healthy breakfast, contributed to society, socialized with co-workers. Did not have to deal with rush hour traffic after hitting the gym that is two minutes from my work. About to spend 5 minutes cleaning my house and making a sandwich with a glass of tomato juice since I have no wife and kids screaming at me for a five star meal. Then I will enjoy a movie and head to bed around 9:30 PM for a refreshing sleep and wake up feeling great and fulfilled. How was sitting on the computer all day and munching on tendies and other shit food products while being judged by every single person that hears of your pathetic life. Waking up feeling like shit, go to bed feeling like shit, everyone treats you like shit when you leave the house after months of working up the courage to do so.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.