[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can dress however they want, sleep with as many dudes and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ..jpg (126KB, 876x875px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
126KB, 876x875px
Women can dress however they want, sleep with as many dudes and girls they please, suck every cock and not having to deal with hate. Women are free to do whatever they sexually desire.

It is their body.
It is their choice.
>>
Of course. Men can select women however they want and avoid sluts and single mothers all they want. You are free to do what you want, but that doesn't mean your actions don't have consequences.
>>
Prophet Muhammad said women have no self control and by God he was right.
>>
>>35864477

But, to be fair, the women he was dealing with were 9 years old.
>>
>>35864751
Aisha was, but the rest of his wives were older. One was twice as old as he was. He was getting pussy every night by multiple women while being the greatest politician and leader of all time using religion as a tool to take over the world and bring everybody together for peace. He conquered oppressors and gave back to the people being oppressed. He was a true alpha male.
>>
>>35863771
Well that's the thing, until somebody does anything about it, that is the way it will be. The guys they suck off are more then happy to let them keep doing it. When time passes people will get lonely, jealous, etc and shit will hit the fan and maybe some dudes will have a say, until then it's just suicide for every dude.
>>
>>35864797
>One was twice as old as he was

He got married at age 5?
>>
>>35864797
i'd be up for helping muslims out if they didn't have such shitty things like no pork and no dogs and the 5 times a day prayer
>>
I'm fine with that. I really don't care. But seriously, you don't get to say this shit and then circumcise your sons
>>
>>35863771
What a dumb ugly spic

>>35864797
I wish I could me as white as mohammed
He was extraordinarily fair
>>
File: IMG_4670.jpg (66KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4670.jpg
66KB, 342x342px
>>35864852
holy shit
i kekd fucking hard
>>
women can do what they want sexually but they WILL have do deal with the hate.
>>
File: btfo.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>35864852
TARGET DESTROYED
GOTTEM
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.