[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > in high school > every place I go to I see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FuckNormiesree.jpg (121KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
FuckNormiesree.jpg
121KB, 1102x967px
> be me
> in high school
> every place I go to I see normalfags use the word "normie"
> Normie is now a normie meme
> browse jewtube
> "normie" being used by normies
> shotgun.jpg

Why even live
>>
Normans is what I've been using. I'd like to find something better though.
>>
>>35859730
Norwals for fat normans.
>>
File: Evil.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Evil.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>35859730
my two cents

There are normies and pesudo-normies

The Normie is what you usually imagine a normie to be. But the pesudo-normie is the faggot who goes on here to steal our maymay's and use it on other sites. Spreading cancer from their sites onto ours. We need to develop a language that'll drive them away for good. or we'll have faggots like behind the meme to fuck up the system we live in and love
>>
>>35859706
They will take everything away from us. Not because they like it, not because it interests them, but because they cannot stand the thought of places or words or jokes or people (no matter how small or trivial or unfunny or lame) existing that don't welcome them with open arms. Ironically, they can't stand being unwanted or left out of anything. They'll barge and force their way into our house--not caring that the walls are falling down around their ears and simply happy knowing that they managed to get through the door.
>>
Normie was already the normie term for normalfag. They had to make it less offensive so they could say it on their safe space websites.
>>
File: 1475412466995.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1475412466995.png
29KB, 250x226px
Normies can't co opt memes about niggers and whores.
>>
>>35859948
It's only in due time, Anon.
> THE SHIP IS SINKING
> THE SHIP IS SINKING
>>
Anons, we all know that eventually this board will be flooded by normies. Trying to be us
> Inb4 already happened
While this happens. The best we can do is hold our hands as the catastrophe ensues. While the dim lights that is our lives begin to fade. We will be friends in the dark. Know that we have each other as this is all we have now. Everyone has abandoned us. We can all die as brethren together. We are dying slowly. And the worst thing of it all is. That it's awake. We know that the normalfags are coming. The best we can do is forget about it and go back to "sleep" and die asleep together. Instead of awake as the moonlight crashes into the great void. That is death.
>>
>>35859804
/pol/ tried it with googles and skypes etc with very little success. It has to catch and if it does it's usually able to be appropriated by normans. The key peice of them getting in was that vocaroo of the guy, you know the one. I don't think we should discourage people to have fun but maybe be cognizant of what we're enabling. We can only do so much really, sometimes we're just not going to be able to contain it.
>>
Because "normie" is a reddit made term, fucktard. It's people like you that put the final straw on the camels back and killed this place with the "reeee normies haha tendies chad this board is for virgins only!!11" phase. Fuck you.
>>
>>35860199
> Implying that this place had any better purpose than what it is right now.
>>
>>35860280
It did, as if you would know.
>>
>>35859706
Use normalfag instead since actual normalfags care about their social standing and don't want to be associated with bigots.
>>
>>35860365
>>35859973

Listen to these pro robots OP.
>>
>>35859706
Don't worry about it, they won't keep using it. It'll get old and they'll throw it away like the 72 other slang memes they go through a year.

We're in the episode of rocket power where shoobies are stealing the lingo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.