[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to masculinity? Why is being a female suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What is happening to masculinity? Why is being a female suddenly better than being a male and everything that once was considered masculine is dethroned by beta cucks?

Will every bit of masculinity fade away and replaced with emotions and anal sex with men?
>>
File: degeneracy3.jpg (48KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy3.jpg
48KB, 450x356px
HORMONES IN THE WATER
>>
>>35859643
>What is happening to masculinity?
Women will say they want feminine men whilst always picking the most masculine ones.
It's propaganda and bullshit.

Ignore it.
>>
HORMONES IN THE WATER

WATER IN THE HORMONES
>>
>>35859643
>Will every bit of masculinity fade away
Every bit of white masculinity, yes
>>
>>35859747
I don't think that's what did it. Every third white guy is a fucking tranny now.
>>
File: nasty.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
nasty.png
254KB, 749x429px
because if you play pretend hard enough, your fantasy will become reality!!!
>>
>>35859854

nothing against women but I think they don't realise that most men don't enjoy being feminine in any way. They start to tell women to embrace femininity but men are told that liking nude pictures of women is sexist and that even looking or showing any emotion to a women about how we are sexually attracted is sexist or creepy.
>>
>>35859946
>most men don't enjoy being feminine in any way
is this actually true?
I thought it was just learned behavior for guys to have an aversion to acting feminine
maybe I really am just a huge fag
>>
File: male_leaders.jpg (134KB, 671x897px) Image search: [Google]
male_leaders.jpg
134KB, 671x897px
>masculinity

good fucking riddance imho.
>>
>>35860013

I like to fuck women but I really don't like being one. Remember when you were a kid? Did you liked little girls?
>>
File: 01042014123320.jpg (11KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
01042014123320.jpg
11KB, 448x312px
>>35860035
>masculinity

a good thing lads
>>
>>35859643
Why are you perceiving that being a female is better? A lot of people are just turning into fetish material because life is boring, very few actually want to live as the other gender. As a trap I had plenty of friends wish they were but they were lazy and never wanted to shave or put the work in. Don't get distracted by this crap it's just the Internet exposing people's interests you thought never existed. Go outside and tell me how many trannies you see or how many flaming fags you see. This is r9k it's where people don't fit in, of course they're going to flock to this kind of board. Masculinity will never go away, whathe are you even on about? I will say maybe you should make a female account on a dating website and experience what women/feminine people deal with. I'm not saying all but there are quite a few disgusting males out there that ruin it for the rest of you and that's why culture is trying to combat things perceived as "male"
>>
>>35860063
I don't think I had any kind of attraction to anyone until middle school at the earliest
for whatever reason I've always liked crossdressing
>>
Isn't there proof of the average testosterone in males going down?

Remember seeing something posted about that.
>>
>>35859643
yes i think that people are finally waking up and realize that masculinity is behind most of the worlds evil, wars, murder, bullying, aggression, rape, and its time for these things to stop. all men should be placed on female hormones from birth
>>
>>35859643
>What is happening to masculinity?
Nothing. But a lot of guys appear to realize that being masculine is hard work and they don't wanna'.
>Why is being a female suddenly better than being a male
It isn't. There have always been weaklings and cowards, there just happen to be a lot of weak, cowardly Millennial males.
>everything that once was considered masculine is dethroned by beta cucks
The weak do nothing but prattle amongst themselves.
>Will every bit of masculinity fade away
no

I suggest you simply make a better class of friends
>>
File: rps20170328_214121.jpg (288KB, 1209x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rps20170328_214121.jpg
288KB, 1209x1280px
Idk I ain't and NEVER been a breadwinner yet I feel pretty masculine. 90s single mother kid too
>>
>implying this is anything new

eunuchs back in the old days were todays traps and trannys. crossdressers always existed.
>>
>>35860226

its ok if you are trans bro. I just dont like how the push this agenda towards anyone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.