[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a girl I like thought its legitimate to tell me shes about to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1469042440961.jpg (39KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1469042440961.jpg
39KB, 480x467px
a girl I like thought its legitimate to tell me shes about to suck someone else's dick, what should I do about it?
>>
run far far away sorry m8, if you still talk to her after that your a cuck!
>>
Ask her if she wants to hang out later.
>>
Go all in.

>what about you suck MY dick?
>>
I know this exact feel

Make her feel weird for it. say "uhh, thanks for telling me that?" or some shit. Make her feel like a slut. She deserves it for trying to make you feel jealous
>>
>>35859121
thats the thing I was fucking sure shes not a whore for some reason, and outta nowhere she fucking came out with "hey im finally getting some dick"
im actually surprised
>>35859123
actually invited her to my birthday party, and I have no idea what she'll do there but thats for the future
>>35859132
>>35859138
I told her "why the fuck would you tell me that" and I told her that whoring around wont get her anywhere good, she replayed by saying shes only doing that to get over the ex and its a one time thing, I have no idea what to do since ive never been in such situation, usually I know how to spot thots, should I try and save her or just drop it off?
>>
>>35859097
>anon likes girl
>anon doesn't tell girl
>girl goes for other guy
You idiots never change
>>
>>35859097
Ask if you can help her. Bond and shit
>>
>>35859217
>should I try and save her or just drop it off
Not at all. There's nothing to save her from, she's an attention seeker trying to get you to feel bad and act like a beta. Be short with her, say "hope you don't regret it" or something. You have to look like you don't care
>>
>>35859097
KEK lol

You should ask if you can watch

>girl I like

You shouldn't "like" a girl who you aren't fucking.
>>
>>35859220
I only knew her for 2 weeks and I planned on doing that in my birthday party when im drunk and have some confidence for once
>>
>>35859217
All chicks are whores and like sex.

Fact.
>>
>>35859097
She's going to do more than suck it as well. She'll definitely fuck him too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.