[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend is depressed >loves RPG >decide to cheer her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>friend is depressed
>loves RPG
>decide to cheer her up
>start drawing
>fully aware that I'm shit at it, still try if I get lucky and produce something decent
>notice someone I know drew something just now
>it's way better than what I could do after three years of intense practice
>what I'm attempting is a pile of shit
>delet it
>feel worthless
>think about every sort of skill I have or ever tried to learn
>below mediocre at literally everything
so, today I disappointed my best friend because I couldn't keep a promise and instead of trying to find a way to fix it I'm just sitting here too sad to even play some fucking game. literally just wasted a whole day feeling sorry for myself, too sorry to even browse this board which is propably the only place where I really
feel at home. is the sad realization you're a steaming pile of shit what tumblr calls "triggered"?
>>
Ok even if it was an amazing drawing why would that cure her depression lmao
>>
>>35856904
we haven't played for too long and it's the only thing to lift her spirit, so I bought a drawing tablet thinking I'll keep her all cheery by drawing her character and scenes from it, instead I feel like shit about everything aswell
>>
>>35856959
That's kinda cringy but I don't know maybe girls do like that. But don't feel down, you'll get better the more you do it blah blah typical normie stuff Even 3 years of practice is just scratching the surface for certain skills and not everyone develops said skill at a similar rate
>>
Dude, if you compare yourself to other people you'll always come up short. Just draw something for her. It's not for your validation. It's to cheer her up. I'm sure she'll appreciate it far more than a broken promise.
>>
>>35857029
thing is I haven't gotten anywhere in those three years, that's why I dropped it in the first place and some weird spike of confidence convinced me to get back at it and fail again

>>35857098
thanks for being nice anons, guess I'll try...
>>
>>35856904
This. OP is autistic.
>>
>>35857159
that's pretty much why I'm on this particular board
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.