[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Time >be me, senior year at high school >keep to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: DexHappy.png (735KB, 929x744px) Image search: [Google]
DexHappy.png
735KB, 929x744px
Story Time

>be me, senior year at high school
>keep to myself mostly, almost no friends
>one day this black kid transfers to my class
>He's a real person so just for safety I'm gonna call him by his surname, King
>King seems like a pretty cool guy
>We hang out together, shoot the shit
>His father's some rich producer so he's pretty loaded, but acts normal about it
>One day we go to his place to play some Street Fighter
>His Dad and Sister are there
>His dad is a big ass Nigger, like 6"0 tall Wardrobe-looking motherfucker, named Dekrim
>He approaches me and gives me a big hug, apparently King doesn't have that many friends and he's glad he's socializing
>We have dinner at his place when I spot his sister
>Now I know blacks have a reputation on 4chan, but she was a 9/10 nigress
>time passes
>we graduate and go to the same college
>Dekrim buys King and his sister a house for them to live in now that they're adults
>Big ass place, even has a garden in the middle, one of those Italian-style houses
>Throughout the new year I talk more and more to King's sister
>She actually starts to like me while I weep for that glorious ass
>Feel a bit guilty about it though, her being King's sister and all
>One day sleep at King's place
>Go to garden late at night because I couldn't sleep
>King's sis is there in her underwear
>Couldn't resist and made out
>Best sex on Earth
>Feel really guilty about it though
>Never really thought I would lose my virginity in the court of Dekrim's Son, King.
>>
>>35856628
>6"0 tall
>big
kek
I don't get the joke, pls explain
>>
>>35856628
Please kill yourself you fucking nigger
>>
Damnit I tried to figure out what the punchline would be as soon as I saw "Dekrim"

Not bad
>>
File: 1487302785336.png (1MB, 710x704px) Image search: [Google]
1487302785336.png
1MB, 710x704px
Good job OP I hope you wrote it yourself

Have a rare related pepe
>>
>>35856628
dexter is a robot, is he /our guy/???
>>
>>35856699
The Court of The Crimson King

>>35856864
I did, thanks mane

>>35856755
Check'd

>>35856708
Oke-doke
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.