[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel bad for gen Z'ers, only the lowest tier subhumans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0311.jpg (489KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
489KB, 900x675px
I feel bad for gen Z'ers, only the lowest tier subhumans will be hooking up with each other, most of you will die with a crippling emptiness in your hearts because you all hired hookers at 20 and no decent women will ever trust you.

Like god damn I hope you have some other plan than to chase the American dream because nobody is going to love or trust you.
>>
What wikihow article is that from?
>>
File: IMG_0312.png (666KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.png
666KB, 900x675px
>>35856631
Apparently, "Plan a Disney vacation"
>>
>>35856570

I'm 34 and still a KV because I haven't hired a hooker yet.

Don't see how that's any better.
>>
>>35856674
Do it only if you are completely giving up on normal relationships, because you will never stop seeing them as a business transaction. You can still meet some nice hookers.
>>
>>35856733

No normal attractive girl wants me, so I can either bang a hooker or sugar baby or never experience sex with an attractive girl.

It's no more than that.
>>
>>35856785

Also from what I understand of "real relatinships" they are all transactional too unless you're handsome where you will pay for it one way or another.

I've wasted 3-4 hours on a date with a girl to have it go nowhere. That time is worth something and so was the $60-80 of food.
>>
>>35856785
This is why I said Gen Z. Hookers exist for this reason, not for 18 yo cyborgs who have felt peer pressure to get laid since fucking middle school.
>>
>>35856830

A lot of them will develop into people like me. Women are picky.
>>
>>35856570
I actually agree with this. My generation is shit, but I'm also pretty shitty as well. There is no sense of decency amongst my peers.
>>
>>35856811
>I've wasted 3-4 hours on a date with a girl to have it go nowhere. That time is worth something and so was the $60-80 of food.

And for further reference had I spent that time picking up a shift at work I would have made a 300-400 dollars.

Plus it would have taken another 2-3 of those dates at least to maybe get sex.

How is that a better deal?

If anything I wish I went for hookers when I was younger so this wouldn't be such a mentally built up thing in my mind.
>>
>>35856868
>Women are picky

They're few and far between, but some people are capable of real relationships that can withstand hardship. Misery loves company and I would hope some of these people would be able to go through life without resigning themselves to this mindset prematurely.
>>
>>35856961
>If anything I wish I went for hookers when I was younger so this wouldn't be such a mentally built up thing in my mind

Because it would have been shitty for anyone to tell you you didn't at least have a chance at finding someone you can feel comfortable with, and not have to shower with attention and material shit. Imagine if you had been convinced to do it and it actually cost you a chance at a gf later on. The hard part is that you never really know and at some point you decide to cash out and go with the synthetic option.

This system favors those who cannot succeed naturally, so long as they can aquire the money they're set. This will result in a complete social breakdown if people as young as 18 do it, look at Japan.
>>
>>35856570
>decent women
You were on a roll until that part OP.
>>
>>35857097
Supply and demand, however terrible your peers are, the monetization of relationships is a bad thing. I'd sooner not participate than contribute to this cancer and continue to normalize histrionic money seeking/flaunting behavior.
>>
>>35857068
>it actually cost you a chance at a gf later on

I'm not sure how you think this works. I could still get a gf now but shed be fat and ugly and old and I'd be paying her 20+ hours a week of emotional support plus meals and entertainment expenses.

Girls only want you under other circumstances of you're tall or good looking.

This should be taught in sex ed. I wish I hadn't wasted so many years thinking being good with women is something you can develop. It's not a skill set unless you cross the minimum looks requirement first.

My life would have had far less anguish if I was told to mgtow at 18.
>>
>>35857143
>the monetization of relationships is a bad thing

But it's always been this way. It's not new. That's nature. You either pay by being physically attractive or you pay by being an emotional tampon and simultaneously opening your wallet.

Nothing for free.
>>
>>35857152
As I said, prostitutes are not going away anytime soon, but when they become to look like a better alternative to healthy young people you are gonna have a big problem in 10-20 years. More single moms who strip for baby food, more money worship because the line between dating and paying for sex is all but gone.

I'd sooner recommend voluntary drug addiction because it doesn't actually hurt anyone and costs less.
>>
>>35857233

Who cares about the future of humanit and society? I'd like to see it all crash and burn.
>>
>>35857182
No, just because you have to pay does 't mean "it's how the world works"

It's how you work. Quit drinking the koolaid.
>>
>>35857255

The only people that don't have to pay are average or above average looking and that's because they get to pay with their looks which take no effort except being born right.
>>
OP whiteknighting excluded, every time any thread starts to talk about the true nature of women it instantly dies.

Isn't that strange?
>>
>she believes she deserves a "decent man" or any man at all
>>
>>35856961
You're always paying everything with something, you twat.
Time, money, energy, resources, it's all a transaction, if that's how you want to look at it. Either use what you have for what's worthwhile, what you gain ANYTHING from, or keep whining on this board about how hard it is.
>>
>>35856570
Older generations used hookers even more casually. In time of draft military it was normal for 18 y.o. to bang hooker while serving
>>
>>35856570
I'm going to die of a broken heart because despite having the willpower to maintain virginity, women don't appreciate it and fuck like rabbits when all you want is a strong monogamous relationship.

I'm fine with dying a virgin out of spite. I'm not desperate to lose it.
>>
>>35857068
>it actually cost you a chance at a gf later on.

Why? Only an idiot would tell it to some bitch.
>>
>>35857068
>and it actually cost you a chance at a gf later on
What kind of utter spastic would tell their gf that they used to fuck hookers?
Fact is that if you haven't got laid by your early 20s, a hooker is useful to break the inevitable mental barriers people have over sex.
People get far too worked up over it if they haven't had the acceptable awkward firsts as a teen, when there's really nothing to it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.