[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is suicide so looked down on and nobody wants to admit that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1472135337969.jpg (129KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472135337969.jpg
129KB, 854x960px
Why is suicide so looked down on and nobody wants to admit that sometimes its best to just die?
>>
>>35856226
They don't want to feel bad about knowing that someone killed themselves and they could've helped. Also good vibes die when suicide happens.

iunno normies
>>
File: 1484718459680.jpg (146KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
1484718459680.jpg
146KB, 432x529px
I think it's fear.
I'm miserable but too much of a coward to an hero.
Hold me.
>>
File: fragen.png (155KB, 634x416px) Image search: [Google]
fragen.png
155KB, 634x416px
>>35856226

once you are there, what's stopping people taking others with them
if death isn't so bad, and you are resolved to do it, why not gta until you get wasted?
>>
>>35856226
Normies I guess also in my country it's illegal to commit suicide via a doctor (don't know how it's called in english) many old people are just fucked here if they want to die
>>
>>35856226
>nobody wants to admit that sometimes its best to just die
Because it goes against everything people are taught and admitting that sometimes death really is the solution puts a whole new fear on life because most people are taught that your problems are temporary and things will get better if you tough through. If they actually acknowledge that some problems legitimately will not get better, it destroys that whole illusion and one day the problems they face in their own personal lives might not get better.

Once you acknowledge that suicide is a justified solution, it becomes a justified solution. Those people in really shitty situations that are barely hanging on will probably just fucking end it because the small hope they had was everybody saying "this is a permanent solution to a temporary problem".

It opens the doors because now you know that there really is shit out there that makes life not worth living anymore and that's scary and you will remember that shit when you are at the lowest point in your life.
>>
Suicide is sometimes the right answer but 99% of the time it's not. Nobody wants to admit it because it's justifying to people who really shouldn't be killing themselves and are just high on depression or whatever.
>>
>>35857528
>but 99% of the time it's not.
Why do you say this? What is it that 99 percent of people have that obliges them to live?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.